Saul Cruz

Tiffany Cox shirt that cannot be obtained, how do you find or obtain it?

Ok so like my friend has this bird shirt for Tiffany and she’s a lower level then me and my other friend also is higher level. So I searched the internet and found nothing about this shirt, It’s not part of a DLC or the patch notes and can’t be obtained at a higher level. So how do you get it?

Heres the picture: 

I get denying the rest of us Savini Jason and the counselor outfits that were offered to early backers. I don't like it, but I do get it. I play on PC. Generally speaking, PC players download their games. Many of us purchased F13 prior to the physical release. Are we going to be left out on even more? I'm sorry I didn't purchase the backer content; wish I would have. Now, slightly instead of super early access PC players are left out of the loop AGAIN. I paid the same price for my game that you paid for a physical copy. If we're not going to get the content, we need to get a proportionate refund.

4 minutes ago, CrazyLawyer said:

I get denying the rest of us Savini Jason and the counselor outfits that were offered to early backers. I don't like it, but I do get it. I play on PC. Generally speaking, PC players download their games. Many of us purchased F13 prior to the physical release. Are we going to be left out on even more? I'm sorry I didn't purchase the backer content; wish I would have. Now, slightly instead of super early access PC players are left out of the loop AGAIN. I paid the same price for my game that you paid for a physical copy. If we're not going to get the content, we need to get a proportionate refund.

Physical copy exclusive content is very normal and many games do it. It's nothing game changing so it shouldn't matter. I already purchased the game digitally but I wanted the physical copy exclusives so I scoured eBay and Amazon until I found someone selling a used copy of the game for cheap. And voila.

"It's okay because I have it and you don't." Real egalitarian of you.

Please tell me that you have considered that the funding early digital purchasers brought to Gun Media made your little disc possible. Early Access digital players just keep getting screwed. PC gamers have a longer memory than console folks. Gun Media and Illfonic both would do well to remember that.

1 hour ago, CrazyLawyer said:

Hey look on the bright side. Oh wait it's Crazy Lawyer. Nevermind.

• Haha 1

I don't get the point of physical copies having exclusive content, but on the bright side, it's just an extra clothing set.

I wish there was an option to purchase the physical copy's DLC in store, even if it cost a little more than usual. But if I want it that bad, I guess I could buy the physical and resell it/give it away.

Oh; a little more info:

There is no physical copy for PC players. Also no way to get the physical copy content for PC players.

I could’ve sworn when the physical copy came out, they said digital players would be getting our own exclusive clothing. Still waiting on that... ?

On 1/30/2018 at 10:29 PM, CrazyLawyer said:

"It's okay because I have it and you don't." Real egalitarian of you.

Please tell me that you have considered that the funding early digital purchasers brought to Gun Media made your little disc possible. Early Access digital players just keep getting screwed. PC gamers have a longer memory than console folks. Gun Media and Illfonic both would do well to remember that.

There's not even a physical pc version of the game... You and everyone else that bought the game before physical release are in the same boat, don't act like you're the only one. I do think that since there is no physical pc version they should just give you those clothes, but then everyone with digital console versions would complain about it.

I have all my female characters set with their glitched bathing suits and will not change them no matter what they sell or have as exclusive. If they bring the clothing swap texture glitch back I’ll change them.

• Like 1

Quick question...I have the digital copy with Savini and I'd like to get the physical copy for this shirt as well! Just curious to know what would happen with both copies on the xbox?

What are all the Exclusive skins on the physical release that are not on Digital?

That's the "Twitter  bird" shirt that's meant to look like the Twitter logo without breaking copyright laws. 

On 5/29/2020 at 11:50 PM, KMB said:

Quick question...I have the digital copy with Savini and I'd like to get the physical copy for this shirt as well! Just curious to know what would happen with both copies on the xbox?

I have both on xbox what do you mean?

On 5/29/2020 at 5:50 PM, KMB said:

I think (not entirely sure though) the physical and digital versions are considered two separate games. You should be able to access Savini on the Physical version though, since DLCs are connected to your account.

On 5/29/2020 at 9:22 PM, Dunken said:

What are all the Exclusive skins on the physical release that are not on Digital?

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, aurllcooljay said:

I think (not entirely sure though) the physical and digital versions are considered two separate games. You should be able to access Savini on the Physical version though, since DLCs are connected to your account.

They are NOT considered two separate games on Xbox. The Xbox One does not distinguish between disc and digital.

___

The DLC loaded from the disc works with the digital version of the game without needing the disc in the console. There is also a disc exclusive medium bloody skin pack for Jason that has the only available bloody skin for Savini. The DLC from the disc can also be installed by anyone an unlimited number of times as there are no redemption codes for the Xbox releases.

There is a conflict with the part 7 kill pack and the disc exclusive counselor clothing pack.

You can find out more information on that conflict including a workaround here:  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Ralph Voorhees said:

They are NOT considered two separate games on Xbox. The Xbox One does not distinguish between disc and digital.

Oh wait. I was thinking of the PS4 version. My bad.😬

The disc clothing content should be able to purchase separate for digital players. 

I bought the game on release on PS4 & all dlc that came out. Bought everything again for Xbox this year. 

No way for me to get the disc clothing unless I buy the game a third time. The glitched clothes I had on some counsellors got patched quicker than any cheating/game breaking glitch. Finally, what I think is worst of all is the amount of Savini Jasons on Xbox from new players who have flash drived him off another mate (Apparently it’s easy to do on xbox) Had 4 under level 100 players in a lobby all teaming & all using Savini. 

Feels a bit like the longtime players who paid full price and stuck with the game through all the bad times are having a bit of a shitty deal.