So i have to ask. Is it possible to get Roy´s (Jason Part 5´s) mask off?

And if so, would he react to Jasons mothers sweatshirt and be able to get killed?

Technically he is human and should be able to be killed with a shotgun blast, but that would balance out the game.

On the other hand, he isn´t Jason, so he should not react to Jason´s weaknesses. 

But since Jason´s mother keeps talking every time you kill someone as Roy i guess its not the same part 5 as in the movies.

Sould he have some other weakness or just be like any other Jason with their pros and cons?

In not too sure, but I always thought Roy had a complete Jason face to go with his head. In the climax of the movie you can see the latex of the mask rip open. Meaning if you put it back together, it'll be enough to cover his face too.

27 minutes ago, Loading said:

In not too sure, but I always thought Roy had a complete Jason face to go with his head. In the climax of the movie you can see the latex of the mask rip open. Meaning if you put it back together, it'll be enough to cover his face too.

I get what you are saying.

So check out this image

Now if you look at the bottom left of the face you can see there isn't enough material to cover the face completely, why we see excess material on the top I believe is to cover his forehead, but this is what's called a hood. It's bascially a mask with a hole cut out of the middle. It's widely believed that Roy only wore a hood, and not a full on mask.

Here's another example of the hood used in Jason goes to hell

6 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

His mask definitely comes off!!

I am sure the mechanics to kill Roy will be just like trying to kill Jason.

BFF1CF2A-20FB-41DD-9120-9F2D01F8C50C.jpeg

That looks like a Jason head with a human face mask on.

7 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

His mask definitely comes off!!

I am sure the mechanics to kill Roy will be just like trying to kill Jason.

BFF1CF2A-20FB-41DD-9120-9F2D01F8C50C.jpeg

So this is what happened to Wiersbowski!