42 minutes ago, JupiterBttch said:

EN : We're in Friday the 13th or X - Men?

FR : On est dans Vendredi 13 ou dans X-Men ?

Oh, but you're ok with the counselors seeing where every other counselor and objective items that have been dropped are on the map? Kind of a double standard, don't you think?

I hope the game is fixed. Judging by the responses, I'm SUPER optimistic!

6 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

Alright.. Did  my first Roy Roid Jason run.. Way wayyy wayyyyy too freaking easy. If you don't think its a cakewalk to be Jason then you would think it wasn't a cakewalk being a counselor before this Patch.  and I honestly I historically pretty much SUCK as Jason.  3/4 out of 8 every time.. Nothing special at all.  Just got 7/8

7/8 is good. And one got away like the movies...seems pretty nicely done. Both you and that counselor.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Don’tTrustAnybody said:

This update will be the death of many a troll counselor 

No i think the trolls counselors will be gone like the rest of the counselors, on ps4 people where rage quiting and the host to. And if they make it to hard the casual players would leave the game  and then they have to re-do it again.. many games do the same mistake, with maybe a about 100 000 of casual  players and they listen to the hardcore players in the forum that is what?? A couple of 100 or something and most of the casual players get board and just leave becouse they are just connon fodder anyway. But for the devs its all about money in the end and do u think the money lays with the couple of  100 harcore or with all the casual players?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, A2J said:

No i think the trolls counselors will be gone like the rest of the counselors, on ps4 people where rage quiting and the host to. And if they make it to hard the casual players would leave the game  and then they have to re-do it again.. many games do the same mistake, with maybe a about 100 000 of casual  players and they listen to the hardcore players in the forum that is what?? A couple of 100 or something and most of the casual players get board and just leave becouse they are just connon fodder anyway. But for the devs its all about money in the end and do u think the money lays with the couple of  100 harcore or with all the casual players?

So, this is what you chose as your first post? I do hope that English is your second language.

1 hour ago, JupiterBttch said:

EN : The goal when we create a "survival horror" game is to give a chance to the survivors to SURVIVE ! It has become downright impossible, have you ever seen a car driving at 5mph with a killer ass ???? Need to at minimum be realistic and not pleasing to kids who can't play Jason ! FR : Le but quand on créer un jeu "survival horror" c'est de laisser une chance aux survivants de survivre !!! Là, c'est devenu carrément impossible, t'as déjà vu une voiture rouler à 5km/h avec un tueur aux fesses ??? Faut au minimum être réaliste et pas faire plaisir à des gamins qui savent pas jouer Jason !

Yeah but you do know that Jason gets his ass kicked by mob of teenagers in game, like... all the god damn time.

Honestly it makes Jason look like a complete bitch! You complain for all the wrong reasons.

Just fucking adapt to the changes dude. 

11 minutes ago, A2J said:

I understand your point, and playing as a counselor (my preference) MUST be an enjoyable experience in order for the game to ultimately survive and thrive, but I was escaping a vast majority of the time pre update, and I suck. I haven’t played enough post update to come to a difinitive conclusion one way or another, but I already survived one of the three I played, and I fixed the car (both aspects) in one of the matches I died in. If this update makes it a challenge, but not impossible to survive, then I consider it a success.

1 minute ago, Don’tTrustAnybody said:

I understand your point, and playing as a counselor (my preference) MUST be an enjoyable experience in order for the game to ultimately survive and thrive, but I was escaping a vast majority of the time pre update, and I suck. I haven’t played enough post update to come to a difinitive conclusion one way or another, but I already survived one of the three I played, and I fixed the car (both aspects) in one of the matches I died in. If this update makes it a challenge, but not impossible to survive, then I consider it a success.

Well said sir... that is the way it should be

1 minute ago, Jballz said:

Well said sir... that is the way it should be

Thanks. And yeah I agree. Finding the right balance in a game like this is indeed difficult so I don’t envy the developers at all. They’ll be damned if they do and damned if they don’t. I just hope that this update is better able to bring the balance that makes it enjoyable to play both roles. I do know that prior to this update, playing as Jason often sucked.

I think the problem is now instead of Jason rage quitting, now you will have counselor's rage quitting.. So what is gained?  People just quitting all over the place and eventually dropping the game for good.  Once again.. Gotta find a medium to benefitting all those involved. Could be worse now because you have multiple counselors and more players.. And only one Jason (which you don't play very much as online) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JuggaloIRCNet said:

why is a trashy level 30 jason killing a lobby full of level 100s, this update is garbage

Because he's Jason.

Time to start adapting and stop bitching. Once the waters settle we can start talking about what's wrong with the patch.

I think the problem is now instead of Jason rage quitting, now you will have counselor's rage quitting.. So what is gained?  People just quitting all over the place and eventually dropping the game for good.  Once again.. Gotta find a medium to benefitting all those involved. Could be worse now because you have multiple counselors and more players.. And only one Jason (which you don't play very much as online) 

That is the problem... counsellors rsge quitting from being killed? That is hilarious. How many times did jason get beaten and killed????????? Every 2nd game. Being an iconic, masked killer and put to shame so often, now THAT is something to rage about.

1 minute ago, JuggaloIRCNet said:

why is a trashy level 30 jason killing a lobby full of level 100s, this update is garbage

1. Because he’s Jason freaking Voorhees.

2. How do you know he is trash? Level does not equal skill.

2 minutes ago, SnakeSound222 said:

1. Because he’s Jason freaking Voorhees.

2. How do you know he is trash? Level does not equal skill.

Lvl 30 means your trash? Silly man. Sorry snake i meant to quote his silly comment

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jballz said:

That is the problem... counsellors rsge quitting from being killed? That is hilarious. How many times did jason get beaten and killed????????? Every 2nd game. Being an iconic, masked killer and put to shame so often, now THAT is something to rage about.

Counselor's rage quitting (which will happen a lot of this patch stays in tact) hurts the future of the game far worse than Jason's rage quitting because we all play as counselors FAR MORE than playing as Jason.  

1 minute ago, DorianRo said:

Counselor's rage quitting (which will happen a lot of this patch stays in tact) hurts the future of the game far worse than Jason's rage quitting because we all play as counselors FAR MORE than playing as Jason.  

Most people will adapt. Only little bitches are gonna leave the game because they can't survive all the time in a survival horror game. 

Good riddance to them. 

1 minute ago, Splatterhouse said:

Most people will adapt. Only little bitches are gonna leave the game because they can't survive all the time in a survival horror game. 

Good riddance to them. 

DieHard Hardcore F13 gamer  fans won't keep this game afloat sorry to say 

Just now, DorianRo said:

DieHard Hardcore fans won't keep this game afloat sorry to say 

People that buy and enjoy survival horror games will. The muptards who think it's a counselor party game won't.

Counselor's rage quitting (while will happen a lot of this patch stays in tact) hurts the future of the game far worse than Jason's rage quitting because we all play as counselors FAR MORE than playing as Jason 

Honestly, I think it will force players to get better at playing counselors. This is not a "Jason Hunting Simulator" as it has been portrayed for the last few months. Fighting Jason should be a last resort, not a goal at the beginning of the match. Now counselors have to work together and play to their characters' specific strengths. Oh shit! You have to develop skill to survive against Jason Voorhees. What a whacky concept! :wacko:

1 minute ago, DorianRo said:

DieHard Hardcore F13 gamer  fans won't keep this game afloat sorry to say 

What about us trashy lvl 30's? Can we keep it afloat?

They were rage quitting last patch. Most the games I played in either 3 would drop off start of the match and more would disconnect as soon as they were going to be killed.

im jumping into this new pitch now.  im legit scared lol

but maybe it won't be as dramatic as some claim it here to be?

22 minutes ago, JuggaloIRCNet said:

Everyone was level 30 at some point even you.

I started playing this game just before Christmas so I can't speak to what it was Like at launch. I can say that I never liked the idea of 7 counselors not afraid of Jason, dancing at the gate next to the cops with 2 cars running. No matter what level Jason is that is unbalanced, unchallenged, and not fun.

I've played a half dozen matches today, I went 8/8 as Jason not because it was easy but because the counselors were uncoordinated and not expecting a challenge. I died 4 times as a counselor and survived once. That's a pretty good ratio, I think. 

The match I survived was because we were able to outsmart the Jason, forcing him to jump around the map and not let him control it. We didn't win by beating him with and endless supply of bats and pocket knives. We kept our distance and took advantage of the opportunities we had. 

It's been the best fun I've had in a game in a long time.

• Like 2