I love everyone coming out of the woodwork to cry about how they can’t troll Jason anymore. See you later dance parties.

• Like 4

Loving all the details on the new map enjoyed chasing a counselor bot through the orange trees and new kills. 

Havent played online yet will tonight.

not a fan of Pamela talking to Roy I don’t think he needs a commentator or that he starts in jasons shack I really like the idea of him starting in the woods or his ambulance, Love the outro and intro.

1 hour ago, Greyfox187 said:

I dislike that 1 Jason bear Trap can put me into a crippled no run state that is just wrong i know he was getting a buff but holy fuck 

Have you ever seen an actual bear trap you should be happy you can remove it yourself and that you can even limp away.

They just need to completely remove Pamela voice in his head and change the sweater to the blue hoodie that Joey wears. The guys can wear it and stun Roy with it. And then just remove Pamela head from the alter.

No ambulance needed. The shack can act like his hide out.

Have Roy hear nothing so they don't have to hire a voice actor for Joey.

The guys can have one unique voice when stunning Roy with Joey's sweater. Its this simple. They already have an outro for Roy leaving so that's good.

• Like 5

Cool map, was hard finding counselors, maybe they are stacking sense perks now?  Did one game as Part 4 and only person who gave me a challenge running from me was Tommy in the main house. 2 pocket knifes vs 5 or 6 which was awesome. Only one car on map, ouch for them lol... Wish they would just mute Pams voice for Roy.

4 minutes ago, Loading said:

They just need to completely remove Pamela voice in his head and change the sweater to the blue hoodie that Joey wears. The guys can wear it and stun Roy with it. And then just remove Pamela head from the alter.

No ambulance needed. The shack can act like his hide out.

Have Roy hear nothing so they don't have to hire a voice actor for Joey.

The guys can have one unique voice when stunning Roy with Joey's sweater. Its this simple. They already have an outro for Roy leaving so that's good.

Agree. Excellent post with simple methods that don't involve huge changes. 

Will also add that I love the new map and Jason buffs. Played about six matches...died in a counselor in all of them despite almost escaping twice...played one match as Jason killed 8/8 - though the counselors put up a hell of a fight...much more than the bodycount suggests.

Jason is back. :)

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, SnakeSound222 said:

How about adapt instead of being entitled to an escape? Jason is supposed to be OP. Stop whining that you won’t be able to beat on Jason a lot. Either get better or just quit this game. This goes for everyone who acts like this.

Those Jason players didn't adapt, they pushed the company to buff Jason to another level of "OP". There is no skill in playing Jason anymore. Jason players don't need to work for the reward. It is an auto-win for especially the new Jason with all those knives. The new map also helps Jason a lot, it is so huge and the houses are far away from each other.

First Jason nerf:  Grab reach to previous patch status.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Sinisterslither said:

I've play one game offline, the map looks cool, but it was only one car and not even a boat, poor counselor :P

Then I played one game as Jason again, I ran after a good Chad who has already 2 knives ! but that's okay, he's dead now. Just some lag issue like always, I think the game will be really challenging for counselor now because I didn't play well in this game but I still killed everyone.

Part 5 looks cool, love this weapon kills.

You said you played the game offline, like without an internet connection? Because If not I think they need to have it so it can save offline so you can play as the other jasons without having an internet connection for people who don't have internet and have to use a mobile hotspot which doesn't last very long.

It looks like there a still no boats available for offline bots, which is disappointing. Also the AI is still running in place and hiding right in front of Jason. And where are all of these kills that we saw mocapped months ago? Roy’s kills are nice and the rugby kill is cool, but they seem to be releasing new Jason kills at a snails pace, was hoping for a new kill pack today too.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PrincessTiffany said:

Those Jason players didn't adapt, they pushed the company to buff Jason to another level of "OP". There is no skill in playing Jason anymore. Jason players don't need to work for the reward. It is an auto-win for especially the new Jason with all those knives. The new map also helps Jason a lot, it is so huge and the houses are far away from each other.

First Jason nerf:  Grab reach to previous patch status.

This is how the game was supposed to have been all along. No beating up Jason all the time. You are supposed to run and hide all the time. This game is trying to replicate an F13 movie the best it can. If you cannot grasp that and get better, then you simply need to stop playing because the devs don’t cater to entitled players. Dead by Daylight, with it’s constant disrespect of killers, sounds like a good fit for you. 

• Like 3

The patch has not even been out for 24 hours and all this salt. Give it some time and learn the new play mechanic. 

Oh and it is not that Jason got OP it is that those of us that learned to adapt to Jason being nerfed got the chains thrown off. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, PrincessTiffany said:

I don't like the new update. Jason has only received buffs. The new map is so huge and the houses are far away from each other, it gives Jason a huge advantage. Jason's grab buff need to be nerfed ASAP. He can literally reach me while there is furnitures covering me, this is so disgusting and nasty. Nerf Jason, he has too many easy times now.

OMG Jason can reach over furniture and grab people! :huh: :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Splatterhouse said:

I know right Jason can do something realistic like reach over a couch.  It's not a hiding place why would you assume he could not reach you if your right there? 

1 hour ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

It's the southwestern-most cabin, I believe.

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

It is a big issue as he has received a lot of buffs. He does not require any skills anymore. It is pretty cringey why he got all of this suddenly.

2 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

Hahahahhahaha LOVE IT👍 no more ring around the rosie 😃

1 minute ago, mrhyde138 said:

I know right Jason can do something realistic like reach over a couch.  It's not a hiding place why would you assume he could not reach you if your right there? 

Exactly. It's neither a hiding spot, dancing spot and the furniture juking was silly anyway. 

This game is playing really well now. 

1 minute ago, mrhyde138 said:

The funny thing is Jason could grab over couches, wicker chairs before this patch, and anyone complaining about to many throwing knives  is just being petty....throwing knives don’t have some auto hit feature that I am aware of.

Jason still has bugs that make him unable to perform prompts ans the new map is even worsethan Jarvis house. Not a fan of Part V so I will skip out in using him at all.

massively commit suicide in every match show them that these jason buffs are bs, the map is ok but to have a human be immortal and have pamelas voice is stupid and not anything like the franchise like they said

so excited to play this!!!!!!!

although i wasn't the best jason before (at best i got 2-3 people)... well, er, more like 1 or 2 every couple of rounds.  i felt like i was always picked as jason so many times as well, so this has be excited since i never played the pre halloween version of this game.

quote:

massively commit suicide in every match show them that these jason buffs are bs, 

that is so pathetic and sad to hear.  it truly goes against the entire point of this game, no?

they also didn't mention that they removed several weapons making counselors underhanded and pretty much feeling the need to not even want to play this, this is garbage

2 minutes ago, PrincessTiffany said:

It is a big issue as he has received a lot of buffs. He does not require any skills anymore. It is pretty cringey why he got all of this suddenly.

Well in October counselors got all the buffs to the game while Jason got all the nerfs and most Jason mains did their best to adapt to it and  its been a slash fest ever since pretty much making all those awesome grab kills and motion cap sessions a waste since they were rarely used.... but it should make you feel better to know if the developers do see these changes are to much they will make changes.... it may take 2 and a half to 3 months, but they will review the data just like they did when they saw how much of a piñata Jason had become and make counter balance changes as needed if needed.

1 minute ago, JuggaloIRCNet said:

they also didn't mention that they removed several weapons making counselors underhanded and pretty much feeling the need to not even want to play this, this is garbage

Waaaa waaaaa waaaaa

• Haha 1