DemonKoopa

What age are you guys?

Yea the forum is full of true hardcore Friday fans that listened to the movies when they came out lol.

Personnally I'm 20 but I got super into the Friday franchise and 80s slashers in general because my mom is this huge horror buff and everytime my dad was away on business trips she'd rent all these old classics and we'd have horror weeks. Now I have most franchises on DVD :)

I'm 41 but don't be fooled I'm a kid still stuck in this old body! I grew up playing Atari Nes then stopped for 20 years now I'm playing PS4 so I'm in amazement how far games have come!

I grew up on horror my first Friday film was part 4 when I was just a kid!

Man getting old sucks! Just glad to meet and hang on here with you fine folks!

• Like 2

I like being the youngest, so when I come across ages 15 and 20... grrrr. 

I am 25, I've been completing watching all 60s-80s slasher films for the past 10 years, and the first five Fridays remain my favorites. 

• Like 1

I like being the youngest, so when I come across ages 15 and 20... grrrr. 

I am 25, I've been completing watching all 60s-80s slasher films for the past 10 years, and the first five Fridays remain my favorites.

Did you come accross Black Christmas (from 1974 i believe) or Alice, sweet Alice (a lesser know gem in my opinion)?

I just looove old slashers <3

Did you come accross Black Christmas (from 1974 i believe) or Alice, sweet Alice (a lesser know gem in my opinion)?

I just looove old slashers <3

Of course! Black Christmas and Alice, Sweet Alice are some of the most notable slasher films of the 1970s. BC is in my top 3 slasher films of all time actually. 

• Like 1

Hey everyone..Late 30's here tho young at heart...Super stoked for this game..Part 6 & 7 i like the most..Pt 6 Jason looks like a Psycho-Hunter kind of Dude.. Pt 7 is just Awesome, bones showin, decomposition and shredded clothing & chain ( SicK ! ). Grew up around The Woods n Cornfields so night time was especially creepy thinkin Jason was out there, somewhere... Anyway ya'll take care...   1 lil side note, the score for the films still my fav among all, still creepy to this day..

Who u calling whipper-snapper? lol but come to think of it i wasnt even born when Jason started killing so i suppose i am pretty young

Well at the beginning of this thread I felt old but apparently I am in good company as the thread progressed. Im 32

I'm 48 and am a workaholic ! So that being said I don't get a lot of playing time but this will change when the Game comes out. My Wife is going to be pissed..LOL

Feels kinda amusing I've literally been playing videogames longer (30 years) than some people here have been alive. Including Ben.

You young punks with your fast-twitch fibres and hand-eye coordination!

I'm twenty-four turning twenty-five in January (I'm almost at the top of the hill  :wacko: ) and I've been a fan of Friday the 13th, Child's Play and Nightmare on Elm Street since before I was in elementary school. I grew up just fine, just by the way!  :lol: