Jump to content
[IllFonic]Courier

Patch 01.30.2018 - Bug, Glitches, and General Issues

Recommended Posts

If you can't survive without 6-7 pocket knives on the map, than you're not that good. This game is exactly where it should be. I still see plenty of people escape, and I've killed at least 10 Jason's since the update. All a pocket knife is, is skill in a bottle for players that have none. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Window bugs. Xbox One. All maps. Quick play and offline bots.

Invisible window ''bubble'' not going away after counselor climbs through any window.

Jason can get stuck inside it and can't move or shift out if you press A to break the window from the side. You have to morph out to get free.

Please remove the protection ''bubble'' for counselors. It's creating new bugs..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there. I have been¬†playing this game for almost a year now. I love it. I just have two suggestions. First I think the propeller for the boat is too hard to find. Maybe you can¬†double its size or¬†change its color from white to a shiny metallic gray or gold ?¬†My other suggestion is that the driver of the car can turn his or her ¬†head to see how many people are in the backseat. I¬†always have to ask how many people are in the backseat because it is impossible to tell especially when things get a little caotic. Maybe you can have a working mirror in the car so that the driver can see the backseat or just have a small number displayed in the current mirror ¬†0 or 1 or 2 ¬†to tell the number of players in the backseat.¬†Thank you for reading my post. Thank you for the great updates & all the new Jasons ūüėÉ Take care !¬†

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MobM3ntality said:

Hi there. I have been¬†playing this game for almost a year now. I love it. I just have two suggestions. First I think the propeller for the boat is too hard to find. Maybe you can¬†double its size or¬†change its color from white to a shiny metallic gray or gold ?¬†My other suggestion is that the driver of the car can turn his or her ¬†head to see how many people are in the backseat. I¬†always have to ask how many people are in the backseat because it is impossible to tell especially when things get a little caotic. Maybe you can have a working mirror in the car so that the driver can see the backseat or just have a small number displayed in the current mirror ¬†0 or 1 or 2 ¬†to tell the number of players in the backseat.¬†Thank you for reading my post. Thank you for the great updates & all the new Jasons ūüėÉ Take care !

Not sure why you quoted yourself there...

Good suggestions, but this thread is for bugs caused by the latest patch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, MobM3ntality said:

Hi there. I have been¬†playing this game for almost a year now. I love it. I just have two suggestions. First I think the propeller for the boat is too hard to find. Maybe you can change its color from white to a shiny metallic gray ? My other suggestion is that maybe the driver of the car can turn his or her ¬†head to see how many people are in the backseat ? I always have to ask how many people are in the backseat because it is impossible to tell especially when things get a little caotic. Thank you for reading my post. Thank you for the great updates & all the new Jasons ūüėÉ Take care !¬†

Ya sorry new here. Quoted myself by mistake. No idea how to delete. Even reported myself asking to delete quote lol. I just saw general issues at top of the page. I promise I will try to pay closer attention :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the latest patch on the PS4 I've noticed that the animations for starting the car and boat no longer play. I'm not sure if it's the same on the other platforms. It gets pretty stressful holding down X to start a vehicle and being unable to tell if I'm actually doing anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since the last update it seems I don't have the dance music during Jarvis Residence introduction... Tiffany is dancing on no music at all. The other sounds and Jason's music are fine during the intro. Offline and Online version have the same issue.
The block copyrighted option is on the correct setting ("no"). Steam files checked without error.

Am I the only one ?
 
Oh and it seems all the counselors voices are mixed again Jarvis sometime screaming with Lachappa's voice for ex.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there is still the ol' glitch/exploit in the Higgins Haven map - where a counselor can get behind the Cemetery fence that needs to be removed.. it's been in the game forever and hasn't yet been addressed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/TheHansonGoons/video/43987941

Two Tommy spawn.

The next two videos go together. It started with Jason grabbing me, but kill glitched so I escaped. The following is what happened after. 

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/TheHansonGoons/video/43988234

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/TheHansonGoons/video/43988498
      

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/TheHansonGoons/video/43987941

Two Tommy spawn.

The next two videos go together. It started with Jason grabbing me, but kill glitched so I escaped. The following is what happened after. 

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/TheHansonGoons/video/43988234

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/TheHansonGoons/video/43988498
      

Dude! That was WEIRD! You got assigned to be Tommy WHILE STILL ALIVE?!  Strange glitch. I wondered why that happened?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Dude! That was WEIRD! You got assigned to be Tommy WHILE STILL ALIVE?!  Strange glitch. I wondered why that happened?

You know how Jason can grab you and activate a kill, but it doesn't work? That had happened to me earlier. I am guessing it registered me as dead, though clearly I was still alive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

You know how Jason can grab you and activate a kill, but it doesn't work? That had happened to me earlier. I am guessing it registered me as dead, though clearly I was still alive.

You know, how funny would it have been had you NOT been assigned as Tommy? What would have happened if your "dead body" had actually installed that propeller you were carrying and escaped? While technically dead??

The system might have exploded.  :D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

You know, how funny would it have been had you NOT been assigned as Tommy? What would have happened if your "dead body" had actually installed that propeller you were carrying and escaped? While technically dead??

The system might have exploded.  :D

Hah a if not the system then possibly my brain would have exploded. I was so baffles when I went back to look for the propeller to see my body still holding it. In game out of body experience. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The mechanics for the cars and the boat have been bugged. While holding the button prompt to start either vehicle, it doesn't make the sound effects or play the animations regarding to the proper vehicle. This makes it difficult for Jason to tell if someone is starting the car / boat or just sitting down inside of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When a counselor dies in water while carrying the battery, the battery FLOATS!!! :D

When trying to climb through a window or open a closed window, I instead jump through it!!! Since unintentionally jumping through closed windows results in cut wounds, excessive med spray usage and increased blood pressure, I would be happy to get rid of it soon. I've experienced this bug several time since last update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today as Jason I've been confronted to a "ghostly" glitched Tiffany who was able to cross walls (using this ability to go out of cabins to hit me before go back in through the walls) and sometime fly in the sky above me, it finally ended when she was hiding "inside" a fridge and made the mistake to try hitting me, so then I could grab her. She obviously leave during the kill animation (glad they fixed the xp loss).

It was the first time I saw this glitch, but the player seems to have been quite used to this, knowing where to merge with the environment not to be grabbed or hit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PS4 

offline bots/multiplayer issues

1)bots continue to run back into or hop back into windows of cabin you have just chased or attacked them in, and right into your hands.

2)No boat spawns for offline still.

3) Jason still gets stuck in window break and can’t do anything but grab morph and shift can’t interact with doors or melee strike.

4) There is lag right after you throw your knife.

5) Jason can’t counter strike still in combat stance after blocking.

6) Counselor Jason hit boxes need work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone else had the kills assigned to all the Jasons clear inbetween game sessions? I've had to reselect them all three times this week.

On February 12, 2018 at 7:47 PM, Shelly Finkelstein said:

Did you noticed Rob's shirt is already covered in blood in the intro of Crystal Lake map before Jason hits him ?

Yes, I have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2018 at 4:47 PM, Shelly Finkelstein said:

Did you noticed Rob's shirt is already covered in blood in the intro of Crystal Lake map before Jason hits him ?

This is the only thing I've noticed recently.  

I don't know why it bugs me, it just does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/02/2018 at 2:40 AM, Cokeyskunk said:

Dude! That was WEIRD! You got assigned to be Tommy WHILE STILL ALIVE?!  Strange glitch. I wondered why that happened?

This actually happened to me a few days ago, it was really confusing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 2/12/2018 at 9:31 AM, TheHansonGoons said:

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/TheHansonGoons/video/43987941

Two Tommy spawn.

The next two videos go together. It started with Jason grabbing me, but kill glitched so I escaped. The following is what happened after. 

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/TheHansonGoons/video/43988234

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/TheHansonGoons/video/43988498
      

7 hours ago, DarkWolf7798 said:

This actually happened to me a few days ago, it was really confusing

So, I guess if characters are still running around, installing objectives while they're actually dead because of a glitch -- doesn't that technically make them some sort of revenant . . . ?

As this glitch is apparently happening repeatedly, it raises some interesting questions:

  • What happens if¬†you manage to escape¬†in this state? Does the game not allow you to leave? Do you collapse as soon as you cross the border? Does the status change to "Escaped"?
  • Can Jason see you, or are you invisible to him? Can he kill you again? If so, does that give Jason an additional kill credit?
  • Is this glitch a result of systems being fractions of a second off when you escape Jason's grab, but yet the kill animation continues with no body? Or something else?¬†

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

 

So, I guess if characters are still running around, installing objectives while they're actually dead because of a glitch -- doesn't that technically make them some sort of revenant . . . ?

As this glitch is apparently happening repeatedly, it raises some interesting questions:

  • What happens if¬†you manage to escape¬†in this state? Does the game not allow you to leave? Do you collapse as soon as you cross the border? Does the status change to "Escaped"?
  • Can Jason see you, or are you invisible to him? Can he kill you again? If so, does that give Jason an additional kill credit?
  • Is this glitch a result of systems being fractions of a second off when you escape Jason's grab, but yet the kill animation continues with no body? Or something else?¬†

Jason can see and kill you, unless maybe he has to kill your replicant side first.... MacheteRunner...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

As this glitch is apparently happening repeatedly, it raises some interesting questions:

  • What happens if¬†you manage to escape¬†in this state? Does the game not allow you to leave? Do you collapse as soon as you cross the border? Does the status change to "Escaped"?
  • Can Jason see you, or are you invisible to him? Can he kill you again? If so, does that give Jason an additional kill credit?
  • Is this glitch a result of systems being fractions of a second off when you escape Jason's grab, but yet the kill animation continues with no body? Or something else?¬†

Haven't escaped after that yet, but I'll see if I can get that figured out.

He can still see you, he can still kill you again, and he does get credit (and xp) for both kills.

I've had it happen right after he grabs me. Once he initiates the kill he sort of stutters (short pause before he can move again) then you are able to break free. You're held until the animation would've ended from what I've seen.

I personally love this glitch. It's like having a pocketknife but no one gets salty because Jason technically got the kill. I also love the double xp side of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I was driving the car as Vanessa, three other people were in with me (four seater). It was Camp Crystal Lake and I was driving on the road avoiding Jason when randomly, we all flew out, the car disappeared, and we were all flying below the map until the game ended.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×