[IllFonic]Courier

Patch 01.30.2018 - Bug, Glitches, and General Issues

Your game was already good , only people who needed Jason buffed up and less weapon and knifes are those who sucked at your game , with that being said you should have options for weapons knifes and spray so everyone is happy this game was fun but the group I play with is all 150 exp and killed everyone before the update , only I seen 4 or 5 people beating Jason is if they was a low level so sounds more like a match making problem . I’ve played since day one and this is just awful everyone expressed there feelings about Jarvis map being to big and you make a bigger map , y’all should make small maps of those , I also believe you should have just buffed up Jason a little and not messed with anything else that would have been a great balance people have fun and jason kills too remember it’s a game not a movie , people wanna talk about look at the movie Roy didn’t have power and start in Jason’s shack should be able to kill him with the car lol 😂, also Work on  sweater glitching out , and host quitting that would have made people happier . Please read and change back some of what y’all did , make it fun for everyone , no body wants to die at phone house because there is no weapon . Come on guys  if Jason is that we’re getting beat up couldn’t get better at the game maybe they should try FarmVille 

Just now, Shawn7977 said:

. I’ve played since day one and this is just awful everyone expressed there feelings about Jarvis map being to big 

Dear lord...    I only quoted this because the rest of what you posted is a steaamy pile of bullshit.

But NOOOOOO!!!  Not everyone expressed  their  feelings about the Jarvis map being too big.   I never did, no one i know ever did.  Alot of the people this forum say its their favorite map.. And its MY favorite map too.

Ooooh.,   And the map was FREEEEEE!

Map too big?  LMFAO

I'm experiencing things with Jason, online, that I haven't experienced before. 

I'm getting intermittent delays with throwing knives. I let go of the button and a split second later the knife goes...but not into the counselor that had already left the area. 

In one round last night, I could not hit doors in combat stance no matter what I did. Every time I would go to do it, it would push me off into the canned animation. The other rounds were fine in that regard. 

At times my arm still passed through close counselors when I went for a grab. 

I have a feeling that these are server issues because it feels like the nightmares I had to deal with on the Xbox. 

I forgave you a broken luck, I forgave you a bug with the car, I forgave the inability to fix the bug with the teleport, and the ban on the cancellation of the attack, I everywhere said that F13 is the best game, but now everything is in the past. Developers, you broke the game completely. You destroyed the entire balance, and with him all the fun was gone. Playing for a counselor is not interesting, because even a newbie Jason easily kills you, there are no poket knives, first-aid spray and weapons. To play for the Jason is not interesting, because at the beginning of the game half leaves (they want to be Jason), and half dies too quickly.
Do you even know anything about game design and cooperative games? It seems to me, no.

PS. Where is vote about this update? I want to rate it.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Lostosrach said:

Playing for a counselor is not interesting, because even a newbie Jason easily kills you, there are no poket knives, first-aid spray and weapons.

^100% bullshit.

Weapons are still everywhere.  Med Sprays still in the same locations   (Theres perks that start you off with weapons and med sprays FFS)

And NOOOOO!  Newbie Jason are not killing anyone easy.. Infact newbie Jasons are getting Killed..

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Lostosrach said:

I forgave you a broken luck, I forgave you a bug with the car, I forgave the inability to fix the bug with the teleport, and the ban on the cancellation of the attack, I everywhere said that F13 is the best game, but now everything is in the past. Developers, you broke the game completely. You destroyed the entire balance, and with him all the fun was gone. Playing for a counselor is not interesting, because even a newbie Jason easily kills you, there are no poket knives, first-aid spray and weapons. To play for the Jason is not interesting, because at the beginning of the game half leaves (they want to be Jason), and half dies too quickly.
Do you even know anything about game design and cooperative games? It seems to me, no.

I fully support !! Playing for Jason is boring and too easy. For conslendors also the game is spoiled, because the resistance to render is almost impossible ..

• Thanks 1

*Fix the problem where Jason enters combat position after the teleport near the counselors, this makes us lose chances to grab counselors;

* Fix the problem of performance that we can not use 100% of the GPU even having a good CPU;

* Update to Directx 12 PC;

* Fix bug where counselours attack Jason through the door;

• Like 1

On 1/30/2018 at 3:24 PM, [IllFonic]Courier said:

Let us know of any issues that you are experiencing for the latest patch(01.30.2018)

Any details that you can include are very helpful!
(Platform, map, current character, etc.)

PS4 - I played a game on, I believe, the Crystal Lake map. Jason killed all counselors, but the game did not end. The only way the game ended was when the guy playing Jason left the game, then was invited back into our group.

I did save the video file, if you're interested.

6 hours ago, Lostosrach said:

I will tell you there ABSOLUTELY ARE pocket knives, sprays, and weapons in this patch -- just not nearly as many. It is now intentionally more of a challenge to find them. But they are there. You simply must not give up. 

Keep playing. Get better. I know many talented and experienced players who escape on a fairly regular basis.

It is now HARD to escape -- but don't you think that's the way it was for all of Jason's victims in the films? Now the game is more like the films in that way.

I promise you -- if you keep playing, you will escape. And the more you play, the better you will get, and the more you will escape.

And I just bet you'll have fun doing it.   

offline bots needs to be fixed. The Counselors can’t drive the cars, I have yet to play one game that they didn’t crash and get stuck. They drove fine before, now they try to off-road and crash every time. There is no challenge to the game at all. All you need to do is make sure the cops aren’t called and nobody escapes. 

Folks, let's disagree respectfully and stay away from insults or intentionally inflammatory language.

4 hours ago, TheRaven said:

offline bots needs to be fixed. The Counselors can’t drive the cars, I have yet to play one game that they didn’t crash and get stuck. They drove fine before, now they try to off-road and crash every time. There is no challenge to the game at all. All you need to do is make sure the cops aren’t called and nobody escapes. 

Yeah same, I just played a game with 6 bots just to increase at next level and I did 5 "Search and Destroy" kills. Even Jarvis went directly under the bed.

On 2/1/2018 at 10:45 PM, Shawn7977 said:

Your game was already good , only people who needed Jason buffed up and less weapon and knifes are those who sucked at your game , with that being said you should have options for weapons knifes and spray so everyone is happy this game was fun but the group I play with is all 150 exp and killed everyone before the update , only I seen 4 or 5 people beating Jason is if they was a low level so sounds more like a match making problem . I’ve played since day one and this is just awful everyone expressed there feelings about Jarvis map being to big and you make a bigger map , y’all should make small maps of those , I also believe you should have just buffed up Jason a little and not messed with anything else that would have been a great balance people have fun and jason kills too remember it’s a game not a movie , people wanna talk about look at the movie Roy didn’t have power and start in Jason’s shack should be able to kill him with the car lol 😂, also Work on  sweater glitching out , and host quitting that would have made people happier . Please read and change back some of what y’all did , make it fun for everyone , no body wants to die at phone house because there is no weapon . Come on guys  if Jason is that we’re getting beat up couldn’t get better at the game maybe they should try FarmVille 

I agree to this. The most funny part is how most peoiple defend this patch with "oh jason is much scarier now"....please he hasnt been scary ever since the beta ended and epople got familiar with the game. No lack of weapons or survival items will change anything in that, if you die too bad there is next match, this is nowhere near scary.

As far as some people here mentioning that "it requires strategy now"....please...you play with RANDOM people the word strategy doesnt exist where 9,5/10 times tommy jarvis is an idiot and the people getting the sweather / survival items just camp out at one of the exits and wait for the cops to show.

What would make thye game a tad scarier is no minimap, no visible dots where survivors are at, no map at all where you have to run / explore where you cant see jason where there is the element of surprise, thats what would make it scarier not nerfing weapons and knives and med kits.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dear developers! I ask you to return the previous balance, with some amendments: leave 5 knives and 10 sprays on the map, because in this patch it is impossible to play for the survivors, when Jason grabs you for 3 meters and lacks weapons in order to fight off the maniac.Also, return the previous speed to the Jason which was the previous patch, because playing for slow characters became not playable or increase their speed.

Dear developers, i'd like to tell u about all the problems i've seen:

1) Roy's theme is very loud

2) It's still unable to place traps anywhere near a door. If u put it there, they return in your hands again.

3) If u are injured u can't use "E" in the window (u can't come through it)

4) If u use "E" in the window, u can press "S" after u did the crawl and go through the window in the house again

5) Yesterday I had played Jason for 3 times and every time, when i'd grabbed the counselors i couldn't press 1-4 it didn't kill em that way, so I had to click my enemies

6) There can be 2 Tommy Jarvises in the game

7) Jason became more powerful than it was before. Even noob player can make 8/8 on it. Pls try to make the game more balanced. I know that the previous balance was bad, it was very hard to play Jason. But nowadays it's very hard to play counselors and to survive. I guess that you will make 50/50 for both sides.

8) The last thing I'd like to tell ya, is that u didn't fix the bag with emote dance & gun. Lots of players are "riding" again((

I guess you will fix all of em and make your game much balanced.

Best wishes.

5 minutes ago, Theiceman105 said:

When the phone fuse spawns at the Pinehurst big housein Pinehurst, it just floats like 3 feet from the wall.

There moved it for you.

Also:

The timer in the lobby is not going to 45 seconds when a full game is made.

Big items (gas, weapons) are still getting stuck (out of play) when switched out for another item.

Sometimes after installing a battery or the gas, the item is still in my hands, even after showing it has been installed.

Sometimes Jason kills are being interrupted. When I grab a counselor and press a kill, it plays the music as if I'm killing them, but they are able to break free from my grab (no pocket knife).

The bear traps are getting perma-stuck in counselor's hands after attempting to be placed in front of the doors. I cannot drop it or set it up - the only way to get rid of it is by switching it out with another item.

Currently trying to play another round. On Pinehurst map and I could get in the boat but not the drivers position.........only passengers place. It won't let me out of the damn boat now. I'm the only councilor left but Jason can't kill me cause he can't reach me. He can't tip the boat over either. Had to wait for him to collect enough knives to throw at me until I died.

Thanks for fucking up your game even more than it was. You keep adding more and more stuff to a game that has NEVER 100% worked and by doing so you are only creating more issues. I don't know if it's Gun Media or Illfonic but someone in these companies should spend a day actually playing this game and see exactly what PAYING CUSTOMERS are shelling out their money for. This is a 50% game/50% headache that I paid 100% cost for and it's starting to feel like neither company actually cares (but why should they? They already got what they wanted.......... Money)

I noticed you can't pick up Pamela tapes if you already have them all. Unfortunately, now I can't pick up Tommy tapes either. I don't have all the Tommy tapes. The drawer just shuts automatically like you already have the tape. 

Hi guys, may I ask you if you are considering giving some option to players to turn of region auto-detection ? Honestly I have big problem playing Quick Play since last update becasue there are games filled with rusians that dont want to/ cant speak English. Before this update i was playing mostly on American server. Or are you going to solve it in some other way ? 

you guys need to bring this game back like how it was before Jason is even better now he can run faster and grab easier and there less pockets, weapons, and health sprays it is almost impossible to escape from Jason now, let alone the new one who is super over powered i understand that he's a killer and all but cmon give me us counslers a chance, this game ain't even fair now. back then it was better.

On 2/2/2018 at 9:52 PM, HateMe said:

I agree to this. The most funny part is how most peoiple defend this patch with "oh jason is much scarier now"....please he hasnt been scary ever since the beta ended and epople got familiar with the game. No lack of weapons or survival items will change anything in that, if you die too bad there is next match, this is nowhere near scary.

As far as some people here mentioning that "it requires strategy now"....please...you play with RANDOM people the word strategy doesnt exist where 9,5/10 times tommy jarvis is an idiot and the people getting the sweather / survival items just camp out at one of the exits and wait for the cops to show.

What would make thye game a tad scarier is no minimap, no visible dots where survivors are at, no map at all where you have to run / explore where you cant see jason where there is the element of surprise, thats what would make it scarier not nerfing weapons and knives and med kits.

very true im super disappointed with this game now, i used to love it and Ive played way over 1000 matches in this game been a fan since day 1 the people who complained about pocket knives and Weak Jason's were the people who really suck at the game just like you said.