Sign in to follow this  
mrhyde138

The Camp Crystal Lake Research Facility

The Camp Crystal Lake Research Facility from Jason X would be a cool map I think. 

Also while on this line of thinking the Research Facility could be a very good in cannon way to bring other killers to the camp. Think about it, When has a Government group ever just kept one asset in a place like that. The Research Facility could very well be a place that the govenment brings killers like Mike Meyers, Leatherface, Chucky, what ever supernatural killer to be studied and stored. I mean they had a cryo unit ready for Jason because they could not kill him maybe they had others we didn't see in storage. 

A intro scene could be A cryo pod failing and which ever killer escapes and goes on a rampage at the camp. This could also add a call the military option instead of the cops and maybe get a new way to kill jason with a Soldier hero instead of Tommy. Instead of a sweater you need to find a special radio that triggers a swat ambush like in jason goes to hell when the soldier is in place like Tommy has to be.

I'm not saying that they should do this just saying the Camp Crystal Lake Research Facility is a easy way to logically bring in guest killers from a story stand point.  

Just killing time waiting for the new patch.

That should be it's own game, not in F13 the game bc well, it's F13th, not a slasher fight game.

Just now, Shaild said:

That should be it's own game, not in F13 the game bc well, it's F13th, not a slasher fight game.

I was not intending for them to fight that takes away from the point of the game. No just one killer set loose on the camp.  I don't see the fun in Killers fighting each other makes no real sense to me at the end of the day.

But still, every killer should have a extense session of mo-cap and that cost money, later the kills, music and so on, it will be better if it was it's own game (i understood what you said by the way, had to reread XP)

I get what your saying but that is what pay dlc is for generating funds bringing in new players but like I said  the research facility is a good in game way to do something like bring new stuff in.

10 minutes ago, Shaild said:

But still, every killer should have a extense session of mo-cap and that cost money, later the kills, music and so on, it will be better if it was it's own game (i understood what you said by the way, had to reread XP)

Actually if it was it's own game it wouldnt be the Camp Crystal lake research facility it would be the Facility from Cabin in the woods. source.gif

Make it in Crystal game, still think that it shouldn't be added to the main game, it's supposed to be Jason centered and it should remain like that (plus, you really think that they can get the rights and the money to implement them?).

27 minutes ago, Shaild said:

Make it in Crystal game, still think that it shouldn't be added to the main game, it's supposed to be Jason centered and it should remain like that (plus, you really think that they can get the rights and the money to implement them?).

Yeah I do. Look at the licenced characters dead by daylight gets and then they sell the dlc for under ten dollars. So It is possible. If they did something like this i would like a seperate que that has all the killers and jason gets his own que so people that don't want to see that stuff do not have to.