Sign in to follow this  
J.J.

Hi i'm J.J.

Hi babies i'm J.J. a graduate from Lakeview Highschool. I'm an aspiring lead guitarist, I own a sexy pink Flying V guitar (Unfortunately not a Gibson I couldn't afford one -_-) and i'm going on a boat to the Big Apple soon with my bff and music video director Wayne to try and start a glam metal band and rock out Madison Square Gardens. My band's name is Jammin' wit Jason, the vocalist for my band is called Terri Crawford, i'm still seeking a bassist and drummer if anybody's interested hit me up :P my favorite band is Vixen such a big inspiration for me. Jan Kuehnemund is a Goddess! I can't wait for my trip to New York i'm so excited I see such great things in my future! In a couple of years everybody gonna know the name Jammin' J.J. Jarrett! Glam metal will live forever!

Welcome to the forums!

I hear the acoustics on the Lazarus are particularly fantastic down in the boiler room. Give that a try if you can!

If you're interested in finding new players from here, take a look in the general Steam ID and Gamertag thread. Loads of tags there to browse through, and feel free to post your own as well.
There are also groups around in Player Run Challenges and General forums and so on, if you like the sound of any of them.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

Man that place is just aching for a video. Hopefully Wayne's not too busy trying to score with Tamara as usual. -_-