I'm hoping it comes out tonight so I can stream it. If not well I can stream something else lol 

10 minutes ago, kohagan said:

I was just joking, didn't the last patch delay for PC? 

Not cool @kohagan! I'm sure someone nearly had a heart attack there! lol

Just now, Truth said:

Yeah! Someone could have been hurt!

tenor.gif?itemid=4859913

1 minute ago, Truth said:

It's definitely been in the back of my mind so I'm TRYING not to get too excited.

:sadchappa:

1 minute ago, Truth said:

I yeah I shouldn't, I don't want to jinx anything here :)

Alright everyone let's just try and relax! No one is gonna get a delay! Let's just relax and have a smoke from the peace pipe

3NJyjor.gif

• Like 1

Dlc usually drops later in the afternoon from Gun/Illphonic so it's probably still a few hrs away. I think the last patch was around 3pm Eastern if I remember correctly. 

6 minutes ago, DarkRicochet117 said:

F the UK, what about the US? Im getting sick of waiting!

oo8lduU.gif

Now be nice to our UK friend, after all, he is still human.

tea-gif-10.gif

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, DarkRicochet117 said:

F the UK, what about the US? Im getting sick of waiting!

Well across the pond we have been awake longer and technically have been waiting longer than you. Patience, it may be the case you get the update today when I've had to go to bed and will check in the morning. Unless I am proven wrong.

1 minute ago, a kamikaze man said:

Well across the pond we have been awake longer and technically have been waiting longer than you. Patience, it may be the case you get the update today when I've had to go to bed and will check in the morning. Unless I am prove wrong.

That’s a pretty big pond, on another note you’ll have to forgive my brothers and sisters here from the States. Most of the young individuals we have now grew up in the age of instant gratification. They have the internet, smartphones, movies on demand, digital archives, etc. 

Many never grew up knowing what it meant to wait for a package to arrive in the mail or actually send paper mail. The internet didn’t exist or for those of us who had 56K dial up that was an innovation. There were these things called house phones with answering machines and libraries where you had to actually leave your home to find a book and do research. There were these things called card catalogues and renting a movie required going to the video store to pick it up and make sure you rewound the tape before returning it. 

Today it’s, “I need it it now!” and “Whats taking so long?” So if you come across any of these impatient individuals don’t take their cries and entitlement issues to heart. They simply can’t help themselves. 

22 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

oo8lduU.gif

Now be nice to our UK friend, after all, he is still human.

tea-gif-10.gif

I wish, we're secretly all aliens on a little island.

1 minute ago, Wafflefive said:

I wish, we're secretly all aliens on a little island.

That explains why it's always raining in the UK....

72e95ca217aaf53a23cdb315aa9e721e2602c181

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, MyNameisJason said:

That’s a pretty big pond, on another note you’ll have to forgive my brothers and sisters here from the States. Most of the young individuals we have now grew up in the age of instant gratification. They have the internet, smartphones, movies on demand, digital archives, etc. 

Many never grew up knowing what it meant to wait for a package to arrive in the mail or actually send paper mail. The internet didn’t exist or for those of us who had 56K dial up that was an innovation. There were these things called house phones with answering machines and libraries where you had to actually leave your home to find a book and do research. There were these things called card catalogues and renting a movie required going to the video store to pick it up and make sure you rewound the tape before returning it. 

Today it’s, “I need it it now!” and “Whats taking so long?” So if you come across any of these impatient individuals don’t take their cries and entitlement issues to heart. They simply can’t help themselves. 

Thank you for being polite. Yes how times have changed or should I say how times are changing so fast. I remember dial-up and still have a landline phone. I never rented a video or dvd, my household was too tight for money with that. When we knew something was worth watching again on one of the 5 tv channels we would record it on one of those blank vhs tapes. If we watched when recording we'd skip the ads but most of the time you would have to then fast forward past the ads you had recorded. I am not really that old at all, but I agree the younger the generation they are the more instant their impatience is. 

Just now, a kamikaze man said:

Thank you for being polite. Yes how times have changed or should I say how times are changing so fast. I remember dial-up and still have a landline phone. I never rented a video or dvd, my household was too tight for money with that. When we knew something was worth watching again on one of the 5 tv channels we would record it on one of those blank vhs tapes. If we watched when recording we'd skip the ads but most of the time you would have to then fast forward past the ads you had recorded. I am not really that old at all, but I agree the younger the generation they are the more instant their patience is. 

latest?cb=20140525194342

For the newer kids who don't know the show

tumblr_mp24xiOW3n1ssmebqo6_r2_500.gif