General arash

Stealing money from players by selling them physical version of game and giving them 0 content

4 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

If you don't see this

UMnkuSc.jpg

Then you might have gotten ripped off. Part 3 Jason has three skins, NES Jason and the bloody Jason skin, you get NES Jason right off the bat so recheck part 3 Jason.

guess i got scammed ...

1 minute ago, General arash said:

guess i got scammed ...

Regardless if you got scammed you should have NES Jason. 

I recently had a problem with PSN. Is there a red x near your avatar? I couldn't do any functions like play multiplayer or redeem ps4 codes until I fixed it. Maybe you purchased it while the network was experiencing problems and it hasn' synced up to your PSNaccount?

4 minutes ago, Ethan said:

I recently had a problem with PSN. Is there a red x near your avatar? I couldn't do any functions like play multiplayer or redeem ps4 codes until I fixed it. Maybe you purchased it while the network was experiencing problems and it hasn' synced up to your PSNaccount?

im pretty sure my psn account is alright tho 

The reason the disc DLC is not showing up for you is because you are starting the DIGITAL copy on PS4. The PS4 creates separate game folders for the digital and physical releases and the disc DLC is stored with the disc folder even if you cancel the install of the disc game. Apparently, you cannot transfer the DLC files to the digital folder on PS4. So if you want the disc DLC, you have to run the disc version of the game.

On Xbox One, you are able to transfer the disc DLC files to the same folder as the digital game so that they work with the digital copy of the game.

However, there is an ongoing issue with the Part 7 Kills pack causing the disc DLC to uninstall and disappear that is still occurring. 

This was all heavily discussed back in October when the disc was originally released.

18 hours ago, General arash said:

nah bro ... im currently level 3 on ps4 and there is only Select and Back option ... even i saw on youtube that there must be another option to switch your skin with R3 but its not available for me ...

Are u putting disc in but opening up ur digital version by accident?

20 hours ago, General arash said:

first of all hello community this is my first post ever in this forum .

before i start i must say i purchased F13 the game on steam and played the demo before that , and in the game bloody jason is my fav skin so far .
recently i decide to buy the game for my ps4 but since im collecting games for my archive i decide to buy the physical version of the game .

when i entered game store and asked about the game our game store owner told me that this version is kind of GOTY EDITION , means it has cloth pack and bloody jason skin . then i tot its worth it .

once i got the game i noticed that i must purchase every god dam dlc for this game and there was no  bloody jason skin as well , i spend 56$ for this version of game and 6$ for cloth packs and i cant even get bloody jason skin , i even have screen shot from my purchase and my game i got 0 stuff for getting physical copy . 

if you going to steal more money like this at least give us the content .

srsly i want a refund on my cloth purchase and want my bloody jason skin .

Lol, the disc is in no way a "GOTY" edition. There's still content that isn't even out yet. You just got a terrible description of the game from the store employee. It's not accurate at all.

That said, as others have pointed out, the Medium Bloody skins are on the disc. Only way this whole thing makes sense is if you got some weird bootleg copy, which...I wouldn't even know how could be possible.