General arash

Stealing money from players by selling them physical version of game and giving them 0 content

first of all hello community this is my first post ever in this forum .

before i start i must say i purchased F13 the game on steam and played the demo before that , and in the game bloody jason is my fav skin so far .
recently i decide to buy the game for my ps4 but since im collecting games for my archive i decide to buy the physical version of the game .

when i entered game store and asked about the game our game store owner told me that this version is kind of GOTY EDITION , means it has cloth pack and bloody jason skin . then i tot its worth it .

once i got the game i noticed that i must purchase every god dam dlc for this game and there was no  bloody jason skin as well , i spend 56$ for this version of game and 6$ for cloth packs and i cant even get bloody jason skin , i even have screen shot from my purchase and my game i got 0 stuff for getting physical copy . 

if you going to steal more money like this at least give us the content .

srsly i want a refund on my cloth purchase and want my bloody jason skin .

If you have the disk for ps4 you have the bloody Jason skins

I have the disc version and digital version on PS4, The disc has the bloody Jason skins and some clothing. 

• Like 1

I am in the UK and bought a copy which states bloody clothing pack and indeed it does have it. I think the shop keeper spun you a bit of bullshit tbh, the game only cost me in USD $32, seems steep. 

Are you pressing R3 and jason select screen? 

I think you got taken by the shop owner. The disc version includes a clothing pack and bloody jason skin but thats it. I wouldnt call it a GOTY edition nor does it include any of the other dlc.

9 minutes ago, kohagan said:

I am in the UK and bought a copy which states bloody clothing pack and indeed it does have it. I think the shop keeper spun you a bit of bullshit tbh, the game only cost me in USD $32, seems steep. 

Are you pressing R3 and jason select screen? 

yea bro ofc im pressing R3 but nothing happening 

Just now, Charlie Chainsaw said:

You got scammed by the shop owner. 

what do you mean ? game was original and i unboxed by myself in home ... how can i get scammed 

4 minutes ago, General arash said:

yea bro ofc im pressing R3 but nothing happening 

If you see the icon on the Jason your using there is the R3 icon, click it and it will show you the blood Jason.

n6frlWy.jpg

This is the PS4 Disc copy that I own. I have a whole thread of what you can get from the disc copy.

4 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

You got scammed by the shop owner. 

Big time 

Related imageRelated image

includes

8 minutes ago, General arash said:

what do you mean ? game was original and i unboxed by myself in home ... how can i get scammed 

You paid WAY too much for it. And does it say includes the skins on the cover?

26 minutes ago, General arash said:

first of all hello community this is my first post ever in this forum .

before i start i must say i purchased F13 the game on steam and played the demo before that , and in the game bloody jason is my fav skin so far .
recently i decide to buy the game for my ps4 but since im collecting games for my archive i decide to buy the physical version of the game .

when i entered game store and asked about the game our game store owner told me that this version is kind of GOTY EDITION , means it has cloth pack and bloody jason skin . then i tot its worth it .

once i got the game i noticed that i must purchase every god dam dlc for this game and there was no  bloody jason skin as well , i spend 56$ for this version of game and 6$ for cloth packs and i cant even get bloody jason skin , i even have screen shot from my purchase and my game i got 0 stuff for getting physical copy . 

if you going to steal more money like this at least give us the content .

srsly i want a refund on my cloth purchase and want my bloody jason skin .

Are you the right level? I believe those skins all unlock at different levels unless I'm mistaken.

1 minute ago, ShankerOne said:

Are you the right level? I believe those skins all unlock at different levels unless I'm mistaken.

Not with the physical disc. They are unlocked right away. 

• Thanks 2

Depending on your platform there is text that tells you what button you need to press in the Jason character screen to toggle the  bloody skin off and on. The counselor clothing is included in the disk based version of the game so it will already be added. There is not DLC perse with the disk based version of the game. There are additional clothing packs for purchase and those are not included in any disk based version of the game. 

It sounds like the clerk at the store did not understand the product in which he was selling and I am sorry to hear about that. 

I am so confused. I bought the game as a digital copy when it came out. SIX TIMES! I bought myself a copy on both PS4 and Xbox One, my nephews, and two of my friends. I also helped back the game on kickstarter back in the day. Why can't I get a bloody Jason skin, cuz I'm not gunna buy the game a 7th time...

There are digital bloody skin variants. As you level they will become available to you. 

4 minutes ago, General arash said:

my version is the one on the right but there is nothing on the disc itself its only on the game pack 

Do you see that icon on the bottom? If you see it that means you can change the skin.

n6frlWy.jpg

2 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Do you see that icon on the bottom? If you see it that means you can change the skin.

n6frlWy.jpg

nah bro ... im currently level 3 on ps4 and there is only Select and Back option ... even i saw on youtube that there must be another option to switch your skin with R3 but its not available for me ...

3 minutes ago, General arash said:

nah bro ... im currently level 3 on ps4 and there is only Select and Back option ... even i saw on youtube that there must be another option to switch your skin with R3 but its not available for me ...

If you don't see this

UMnkuSc.jpg

Then you might have gotten ripped off. Part 3 Jason has three skins, NES Jason and the bloody Jason skin, you get NES Jason right off the bat so recheck part 3 Jason.

Did you have the digital version installed before you got the disc version?

If so, delete all data and install from disc. All important data is saved on the server so don't worry about deleting.

I can’t answer about the bloody skins not showing up, but don’t try to blame Gun because the shop owner told you it was a GOTY version, it isn’t and was never marketed as such.

2 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Did you have the digital version installed before you got the disc version?

If so, delete all data and install from disc. All important data is saved on the server so don't worry about deleting.

nah dude i never got the digital version for my ps4 ...