9 minutes ago, erichsalvesen said:

All this talk about knives and running but where is the map? Do we have to wait until the patch drops to get a look at it?

As the patch is supposed to drop today- I'd say yea, you'll have to wait.

16 minutes ago, erichsalvesen said:

Degenerate trolls. 

You're the one who switched the conversation to single-emoji responses. The conversation flowed naturally, from there. 

To translate: 

You presented a thumbs down indicating that you did not appreciate that you wouldn't get to see the new map until the patch dropped the same day that you posted your question. I suggested that in the meantime you could enjoy what the game already has, for example Chad's Speedo. @Moe9999633 responded with a Chad face expressing fear and disgust that another new forum member didn't think things through before creating a new topic. I tried to cheer her up by reminding her that we're not going to have as many pocket knives after the day is over. She clearly loved the idea. @dmack621 wasn't as thrilled with the idea and indicated where I could stick it (playfully, of course). I (teasingly) told him to go to hell.

:JasonPt6:-1

• Haha 3

Fixed it for the simple minded who, clearly, could not see my line of thought. 

Don't bother replying. I'm not following this thing and won't be coming back here. 

2 minutes ago, erichsalvesen said:

Don't bother replying. I'm not following this thing and won't be coming back here. 

That's okay. I'll tag you to bring you back, @erichsalvesen!

And I LOVE The Simple Minds!

"Don't youuuuu . . . forget about meeeeeee . . . "

jZgre.gif

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, erichsalvesen said:

@erichsalvesen, I'm not telling you how to live your life, but things would be a lot less stressful for you if you didn't get so worked up after you: 

• have not read the rules of the forums
  • started a pointless thread when your question could've gotten answered in an existing thread.
  • had your question answered succinctly in the very first post
  • were initially treated with civility and humor after you resorted to insults

The boards seems to be in a "respond to nonsense posts with actual nonsense" mood at the moment, so expect the trend to continue, if you insist on ignoring the rules.

2 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

You're the one who switched the conversation to single-emoji responses. The conversation flowed naturally, from there. 

To translate: 

You presented a thumbs down indicating that you did not appreciate that you wouldn't get to see the new map until the patch dropped the same day that you posted your question. I suggested that in the meantime you could enjoy what the game already has, for example Chad's Speedo. @Moe9999633 responded with a Chad face expressing fear and disgust that another new forum member didn't think things through before creating a new topic. I tried to cheer her up by reminding her that we're not going to have as many pocket knives after the day is over. She clearly loved the idea. @dmack621 wasn't as thrilled with the idea and indicated where I could stick it (playfully, of course). I (teasingly) told him to go to hell.

Lmao that's actually pretty damn accurate

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

To translate: 

tenor.gif

11 minutes ago, Truth said:

Lmao that's actually pretty damn accurate

I almost ALMOST added "@Truth accidentally LOL'ed at work, disturbing his co-workers", but decided that was too presumptuous.

Just now, NthnButAGoodTime said:

I almost ALMOST added "@Truth accidentally LOL'ed at work, disturbing his co-workers", but decided that was to presumptuous.

I didn't disturb anyone this time, but I had a nice chuckle to myself.

2 minutes ago, Truth said:

I didn't disturb anyone this time, but I had a nice chuckle to myself.

...and that possibility is what prevented me from including that sentence. I'll try harder in the future.