Look I am done complaining cause it falls on deaf ears this game was dope right after they fix the 1st glitchs like August or September after game came out. At this point I say #freeJason and let him join his homies over at team dead by daylight!!! 

I played Dead By Daylight on a free weekend and it was so terrible. Don't know how people play it TBH. I quit when I was playing as the Hag and she got wedged between two trees that were more than far enough apart for her to get through, and had to wait for the last guy to escape because I had no way to free myself.

4 minutes ago, BlackWidowofLaPorte said:

If you think DbD is terrible then why would you want Jason added to the game? His inclusion wouldn't make the experience any better.

Ummm.... I never said that, the OP did.... I obviously don't want Jason added to DBD. Well, more accurately, I don't really care what they do with it.

12 minutes ago, Big Daddy J said:

Ummm.... I never said that, the OP did.... I obviously don't want Jason added to DBD. Well, more accurately, I don't really care what they do with it.

Crap, my bad. That's what I get for not paying attention.

In that case, negate what I said; and OP, Jason isn't going to be a part of DbD because BHVR isn't going to obtain the license, and there's no practical way to implement him with a unique killer mechanic, unless they were to completely remove the Trapper from the game and replace him with Jason.

38 minutes ago, Big Daddy J said:

I played Dead By Daylight on a free weekend and it was so terrible. Don't know how people play it TBH. I quit when I was playing as the Hag and she got wedged between two trees that were more than far enough apart for her to get through, and had to wait for the last guy to escape because I had no way to free myself.

The Hag is one of the weakest killers in the community.

4 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

The Hag is one of the weakest killers in the community.

That does not even slightly matter in the situation I encountered. Also,  it wasn't even a challenge until I got stuck, so she can't be that bad.

Jason is about to be free'd tomorrow. These balancing changes will give him much more slack on his rope. Now, if those patch notes confirm the magical window force field is gone he'll be back off the leash completely. Either way, gonna be fun times at camp tomorrow, especially dealing with unsuspecting trolls who think they're gonna continue their jog/dance party.

Another vote for DBD sucking. I tried it when Leatherface was added to the game. B-O-R-I-N-G.

49 minutes ago, BlackWidowofLaPorte said:

Crap, my bad. That's what I get for not paying attention.

In that case, negate what I said; and OP, Jason isn't going to be a part of DbD because BHVR isn't going to obtain the license, and there's no practical way to implement him with a unique killer mechanic, unless they were to completely remove the Trapper from the game and replace him with Jason.

Nah. They can keep the Trapper. Leatherface is identical to the Hillbilly. 

"Falls on deaf ears"

Okay sure lol not like everyone here was complaining about the amount of pocket knives and a fix is coming to lower the amount or anything so complaints totally are falling on deaf ears.

New patch fucks the game up and makes run like 🤬and to be honest if you hate Dead by Daylight and like this you just a fan boy cause the developers of FT13 game just keep killing the franchise and this game more!!! #freejason