uberXJoshua

I don't understand Jason x hate

6 minutes ago, Toddarino said:

@uberXJoshua

my favorite scene was the end credits. My least favorite scene was everything that happened after he got frozen.

Hurry go to imdb get enough info to make it seem like you watched it.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

All these F13 movies were bad to me after 5 but Jason goes to hell and Jason X have to be 2 of the worst movies Ive ever seen in my life, I watched them both again recently and could barely sit through them. Saturday the 14th is easier to watch at least it was meant to be ignorant and you know that ahead of time.

@uberXJoshua

oooh this is a fun game. What other movies haven’t I watched??

The movie is garbage. Leprechaun in space was a joke....on purpose. Then for whatever reason the people in charge of the Friday franchise decided to do the same except as a serious concept. 

If you like the movie, that’s fine. I think it’s an embarrassment to the franchise. I always hope when people see the Jason tattooed on my arm they don’t think I’m a fan of that piece of shit.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Duckodb said:

All these F13 movies were bad to me after 5 but Jason goes to hell and Jason X have to be 2 of the worst movies Ive ever seen in my life, I watched them both again recently and could barely sit through them. Saturday the 14th is easier to watch at least it was meant to be ignorant and you know that ahead of time.

Best and worst scene in Jason x? Best and worst character? Jgth is incredibly bad I agree but Jason x is original and refreshing.

• Like 1

I'm still waiting for my Jason Chad.

untitled_drawing_by_matthewphantom20-dbcpwvs.png.7e5f300ce15b20561ac883cfc1483cc6.png

On a side note I think Jason X I don't mind coming into the game. It's a game after all.

This is why people hate part 10, they don’t like change in their franchise.

1 minute ago, Toddarino said:

@uberXJoshua

oooh this is a fun game. What other movies haven’t I watched??

The movie is garbage. Leprechaun in space was a joke....on purpose. Then for whatever reason the people in charge of the Friday franchise decided to do the same except as a serious concept. 

If you like the movie, that’s fine. I think it’s an embarrassment to the franchise. I always hope when people see the Jason tattooed on my arm they don’t think I’m a fan of that piece of shit.

Just cuz u got a tattoo after becoming a huge fan of the game doesn't mean you watched Jason x and btw off subject lil tidbit lep in space wasn't originally a lep script lol it was just a cheesy horrible sci fi b movie script that lep was integrated into. 

2 minutes ago, TheButtonMasher said:

This is why people hate part 10, they don’t like change in their franchise.

But it's not really change all the core mechanics are firmly in place just in a futuristic setting. If Jason 10 was another clone of 2-7 then it would've sucked imo. And I've been a huuuuge f13 fan since the 80s.

X is one of my least favorites in the series, aside from JGTH and Part 8, but I found it to be very funny and entertaining if nothing else. It sort of throws a monkey wrench into the mythology but what didn't at that point? 

6 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I'm still waiting for my Jason Chad.

untitled_drawing_by_matthewphantom20-dbcpwvs.png.7e5f300ce15b20561ac883cfc1483cc6.png

On a side note I think Jason X I don't mind coming into the game. It's a game after all.

I'm all in on Chad Jason tho lachappa Jason would be fun lol got meme to that end?

3 minutes ago, uberXJoshua said:

Best and worst scene in Jason x? Best and worst character? Jgth is incredibly bad I agree but Jason x is original and refreshing.

Rowan was the best character to me or the best looking at least so the best scene has to be when they first fix her and she wakes up and her hairs wet and she almost naked. I'd hit it! Other than that there's no good scenes or characters it's all just awful to me. I'd don't feel like I have to sit here and go through the whole dumbass movie to prove to you I've seen it. I've seen it twice and I'm trying to forget I wasted those 3 hours or so of my life.

1 minute ago, ZillaMeister said:

X is one of my least favorites in the series, aside from JGTH and Part 8, but I found it to be very funny and entertaining if nothing else. It sort of throws a monkey wrench into the mythology but what didn't at that point? 

I can accept ppl saying x is only better than 8 and jgth but when ppl call it the worst I'm like no way they've seen x if they think 8 and 9 are better lol

1 minute ago, Duckodb said:

Rowan was the best character to me or the best looking at least so the best scene has to be when they first fix her and she wakes up and her hairs wet and she almost naked. I'd hit it! Other than that there's no good scenes or characters it's all just awful to me. I'd don't feel like I have to sit here and go through the whole dumbass movie to prove to you I've seen it. I've seen it twice and I'm trying to forget I wasted those 3 hours or so of my life.

Wow I never accused you of not seeing it....perhaps you assumed that because the only scene you described was in the trailer....funny how you went straight to me assuming you didn't watch it I was actually just curious what you did and didn't like about it.

3 minutes ago, uberXJoshua said:

I'm all in on Chad Jason tho lachappa Jason would be fun lol got meme to that end?

I think each camper should get a Jason mask! That way everyone can have a fun time! (Tho this should be like for a week for April fools day XD) 

@uberXJoshua

Wow you seem to know me so well. Are you my ex wife? Are you my cat!? 

Vampira! How did you figure out how to use the internet? And why did you choose to defend such a terrible movie? I raised you better than that.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Toddarino said:

@uberXJoshua

Wow you seem to know me so well. Are you my ex wife? Are you my cat!? 

Vampira! How did you figure out how to use the internet? And why did you choose to defend such a terrible movie? I raised you better than that.

Yes it's me honey you caught me, I taught the cat how to use the internet using an internet for felines meownual. Still waiting on last months alimony check btw. And you need to take me off as your emergency contact because the pharmacy called twice about your ED medication refill, I guess it wasn't my fault you couldn't keep it up........I can be a witty dickhead to.

11 minutes ago, uberXJoshua said:

Wow I never accused you of not seeing it....perhaps you assumed that because the only scene you described was in the trailer....funny how you went straight to me assuming you didn't watch it I was actually just curious what you did and didn't like about it.

I knew why you were asking you seem to think if anybody that don't have your boner for this POS movie they couldn't possibly have seen it. I see 2 or 3 other posts where your saying somebody else that don't like it didn't really see it. Horror movies for me are better if they make me think they could really happen. Texas Chainsaw Massacre 1974, Halloween 1978, the first Friday the 13th and if you look at 2 thru 4 as he didn't really drown he got out somehow and just ran off, and especially part 5 are all possible. They're just crazy humans killing folks, happens everyday. Now going to part 6 they dig up a rotting corpse that's so dried out when the guys stabbing it it's about to fall apart and has big holes where it's eyeballs used to be because they've rotted out, somehow lightning strikes and makes the corpse juicy again and it's grown new eyeballs instantly. WTF ever that's not scary at all and a half cyborg Jason is even worse.

4 minutes ago, Duckodb said:

I knew why you were asking you seem to think if anybody that don't have your boner for this POS movie they couldn't possibly have seen it. I see 2 or 3 other posts where your saying somebody else that don't like it didn't really see it. Horror movies for me are better if they make me think they could really happen. Texas Chainsaw Massacre 1974, Halloween 1978, the first Friday the 13th and if you look at 2 thru 4 as he didn't really drown he got out somehow and just ran off, and especially part 5 are all possible. They're just crazy humans killing folks, happens everyday. Now going to part 6 they dig up a rotting corpse that's so dried out when the guys stabbing it it's about to fall apart and has big holes where it's eyeballs used to be because they've rotted out, somehow lightning strikes and makes the corpse juicy again and it's grown new eyeballs instantly. WTF ever that's not scary at all and a half cyborg Jason is even worse.

See that's a good explanation you think the movie is bad because it isn't the style of film you enjoy. My point was it was original while keeping it light and keeping core mechanics of f13 formula in a different setting.

7 minutes ago, Toddarino said:

And you know about the ED!? Damn mystery solved.

I got the same issue

..I'm just projecting my own performance issues on you cuz you hurt my feelings lol sorry I get too defensive sometimes ..my bad....to each his own

9 minutes ago, Duckodb said:

Btw if you think Michael Myers taking that many bullets and still coming is realistic or Jason getting his neck snapped and a machete in his head and still coming back for more is realistic then I don't say I agree with your realistic definition.

Personally, I like X but i can see why quite a few people were taken aback by Jason being launched into space, already undead, to be reanimated again then killed then reanimated by space tech and then blasted back into orbit. Although, all of Friday is a bit ridiculous I guess

Like Hellraiser, when it went to space it jumped the shark.

Halloween 1978 Michael Myers was shot it never showed exactly where he could've been hit on the shoulders and arms for all we know then he fell out the window and wasn't laying there when loomis looked out, maybe he crawled to a bush a few feet away and died we don't know but it's possible. I didn't go into Halloween 2. I don't know for sure Jason got his neck snapped in part 3 and the machete in the head was part 4 when he was actually killed. Part 5 was Roy not an undead zombie Jason.

5 minutes ago, Duckodb said:

Halloween 1978 Michael Myers was shot it never showed exactly where he could've been hit on the shoulders and arms for all we know then he fell out the window and wasn't laying there when loomis looked out, maybe he crawled to a bush a few feet away and died we don't know but it's possible. I didn't go into Halloween 2. I don't know for sure Jason got his neck snapped in part 3 and the machete in the head was part 4 when he was actually killed. Part 5 was Roy not an undead zombie Jason.

Um no in part 3 chick puts machete into his head he throws his arms up and keeps coming at her and I never said it was Jason in part five I was talking bout machete to his head in barn in.part three