I think Jason should get environmental kills for baseball bats, fire pokers, sticks, and all the other weapons counselors can pick up. When Jason grabs a counselor they drop the weapon already. Just go up to the Weapon on the ground and press action button, killing ensues. This could deter some players to pick up weapons due to the fact it could backfire. 

• Like 1

That'd help the game be truer to the movies since jason uses basically anything around him to kill the kids and not just one weapon like in the game

That would be too game breaking. If somebody gets grabbed, that would be instant death for the counselor.

No it wouldn't. What's the difference between that or spamming the choke button. In fact I think they would have more of a chance while Jason is walking over to the dropped weapon.

This is interesting but, it should require something more, like the counselor has already made a successful attack in the last 15/20 seconds.

On 1/31/2018 at 7:59 PM, BygoneTea0253 said:

No it wouldn't. What's the difference between that or spamming the choke button. In fact I think they would have more of a chance while Jason is walking over to the dropped weapon.

Just saw this now, oops! What do you mean “they would have more of a chance while Jason is walking over to the dropped weapon”??? The weapon drops right behind the counselor, perfectly angled. Kills such as choke at least require some space, but the only way the weapon kills would work would be if they required no space. Are there any environmental kills that are impossible to get to? No. Plus, why would you want to discourage counselors carrying weapons? If you can’t handle someone with a bat, you’re just a bad Jason, plain and simple.