Hopson

Are you guy's gonna fix the database login failure issue for me or not? I have xbox one

Are you guy's gonna fix the database login failure issue for me or not?  I'm tired of getting the run around if my account won't play on your game by friday i will be requesting a refund from Microsoft! I want to be able to use my own account to play on the game! I had to make a brand new fucking account excuse the language im pissed off! I can't play the damn game! I was level 47! and now im level 1 because i had to make a new account the other account i was level 47 on can't get on the game it says database login failure!! :angry: I'm not a person who fucks around and bullshits around i stick to my word! If my game isn't working by friday I will no longer be supporting you guy's and i will turn you into the better business bureau! And I will refund all the stuff I have boughten for the game via microsoft. Now I want it fixed so I can play and trust me I know you guy's don't wanna lose a customer who has been supporting you guys buying stuff you guys release whenever it drops. 

2 minutes ago, Hopson said:

Are you guy's gonna fix the database login failure issue for me or not?  I'm tired of getting the run around if my account won't play on your game by friday i will be requesting a refund from Microsoft! I want to be able to use my own account to play on the game! I had to make a brand new fucking account excuse the language im pissed off! I can't play the damn game! I was level 47! and now im level 1 because i had to make a new account the other account i was level 47 on can't get on the game it says database login failure!! :angry:

k

That's not an issue.  You were banned and you know why you were.

No idea why you emailed, PMed, DMed and Tweeted how we should all get fucked and how you are somehow smart for breaking terms of service for the game...but judging by your ability to write, I'd wager education hasn't been a priority in your life.

Maybe next time don't break the rules and then flaunt the fact you did by sending us emote-riddled emails that involve more cussing than actual discussion.

Oh, and the folks at Xbox are well aware of your activities now. Enjoy.

• Like 5
  • Haha 12

3 minutes ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

No idea why you emailed, PMed, DMed and Tweeted how we should all get fucked and how you are somehow smart for breaking terms of service for the game...but judging by your ability to write, I'd wager education hasn't been a priority in your life.

Maybe next time don't break the rules and then flaunt the fact you did by sending us emote-riddled emails that involve more cussing than actual discussion.

LMFAO got his ass! @GunMedia_Ben, you just made my day!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

I love these Forums. For every 100 stupid threads, there’s a gem like this.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

burntvtelevisionashton-kutcherashtonkutc

tenor.gif?itemid=5515605

tenor.gif?itemid=4922175

He'll need some cold water for that burn.

• Haha 2

Just now, TheButtonMasher said:

I love these Forums. For every 100 stupid threads, there’s a gem like this.

I also love that it's not locked yet. Gives us time to take it all in before it gets lost.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Truth said:

I also love that it's not locked yet. Gives us time to take it all in before it gets lost.

I can already taste the salt this guy will be saying next. 

46b.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I can already taste the salt this guy will be saying next. 

46b.gif

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Hopson said:

Are you guy's gonna fix the database login failure issue for me or not?  I'm tired of getting the run around if my account won't play on your game by friday i will be requesting a refund from Microsoft! I want to be able to use my own account to play on the game! I had to make a brand new fucking account excuse the language im pissed off! I can't play the damn game! I was level 47! and now im level 1 because i had to make a new account the other account i was level 47 on can't get on the game it says database login failure!! :angry: I'm not a person who fucks around and bullshits around i stick to my word! If my game isn't working by friday I will no longer be supporting you guy's and i will turn you into the better business bureau! And I will refund all the stuff I have boughten for the game via microsoft. Now I want it fixed so I can play and trust me I know you guy's don't wanna lose a customer who has been supporting you guys buying stuff you guys release whenever it drops. 

1 hour ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

I've never seen such an absolute bitch slap from a game dev to a shit-head in my life.

Quite epic.

I think I'll buy some DLC.

Don't you dare lock this thread!

This is premium content and we paid good money for it thank you very much.

black-and-white-funny-ghetto-hahaha-nene

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Truth said:

I have to make sure @Cokeyskunk and @NthnButAGoodTime see this. Alright, @bewareofbears would probably appreciate this one as well.

Eh. Dude got banned. We all make mistakes. I once mistook a turd for a fart. I don't feel like piling on him. Here's an unrelated gif.

tumblr_mz05t7AFYG1qi6nyho1_500.gif

What can I say? He got what he deserved.

Damn, that's public shaming on a level that hasn't existed since the Salem witch trials... Someone keep an eye on that kid and make sure he applies cooling pressure to the burn areas.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Alright I brought the beer and Popcorn!

tenor.gif?itemid=5579802

s-a2f9a32e03d7a2d5ca51a086b5056908accd39

My refreshments brought themselves here just to witness this.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

M66JPsL.gif

:::sniff::: Did someone leave the toaster going?

Nice job Ben.

I remember this dude from another thread. So the database login failure was just him being banned then...

Gotta say Ben, you really don't screw around when it comes to the roasting, and I admire that.