Jump to content

Recommended Posts

When they get around to adding a map from part 7 (assuming they do), I think this would be a cool way to incorporate Tina. As a special character, I think it could be interesting to add Tina to the map after a certain time period (versus calling Tommy.) Perhaps a dead or escaped player can return to the map during the last 5 minutes of the game? This would allow the player to come back and help using Tina's abilities. She can die, of course, but would not come to fight with either a first aid or pocket knife.

In order for her to work, there would have to be objects on the map she could interact with in order to hinder Jason. I realize there is only so much they could do without running into complications, but it could be something as simple as picking up certain objects with her mind to stun Jason. Tina could have an ability cooldown time.

I'd be interested to hear what you all think. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She's been discussed to death. She'd have to have limited telekinesis really, and it'd be an ability wheel like Jason with a similar rage option where her cooldowns become shorter. It could ve simple stuff like repair/reinforce a door and temp stun Jason. 

We all want Tina but the devs right now have never hinted at her inclusion. Right now we are campaigning for our beloved Melissa.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Culp said:

She's been discussed to death. She'd have to have limited telekinesis really, and it'd be an ability wheel like Jason with a similar rage option where her cooldowns become shorter. It could ve simple stuff like repair/reinforce a door and temp stun Jason. 

We all want Tina but the devs right now have never hinted at her inclusion. Right now we are campaigning for our beloved Melissa.

I know I spoke more about her than I did the map, but ultimately I'd like to see the Shepard House and a mean girl over Tina. I'm just assuming they'll be a packaged deal if anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, disco romance said:

I know I spoke more about her than I did the map, but ultimately I'd like to see the Shepard House and a mean girl over Tina. I'm just assuming they'll be a packaged deal if anything.

I won't complain if we get a part vii map and the mean girl, but the mean girl counsellor is a personal favourite of mine and realistically is the easiest and most viable form of new content. I'd be over the moon if we get the mean girl, but should we have to wait for a package deal the game might feel just that bit more complete. Tina would have to be a call in hero to work to her skills full environmental potential. Playable counsellors are more of everybody's main priorities and it has been said since the beginning of time; we all want the Mean Girl and she has been the longest campaigned/anticipated missing addition to the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would have no issue with Tina as a counselor, just leave that corny telekinesis shit out of the game. Any map with a legit house on it excites me though, more fun to roleplay in a house.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2018 at 12:30 PM, disco romance said:

When they get around to adding a map from part 7 (assuming they do), I think this would be a cool way to incorporate Tina. As a special character, I think it could be interesting to add Tina to the map after a certain time period (versus calling Tommy.) Perhaps a dead or escaped player can return to the map during the last 5 minutes of the game? This would allow the player to come back and help using Tina's abilities. She can die, of course, but would not come to fight with either a first aid or pocket knife.

In order for her to work, there would have to be objects on the map she could interact with in order to hinder Jason. I realize there is only so much they could do without running into complications, but it could be something as simple as picking up certain objects with her mind to stun Jason. Tina could have an ability cooldown time.

I'd be interested to hear what you all think. 

Moar maps and Tina as a hero please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...