ShiftySamurai

Counselor Safety Briefing - 1/29/18

1 minute ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Good morning, counselors.

We have received multiple reports that many of you are bringing more pocket knives than could possibly be necessary to camp. In addition to pocket knives, there is an abundance of sharp-edged and blunt instruments that can be used as weaponry.

The following changes will be made to acceptable behavior when we next open the camp:

• Pocket knives will be far less available throughout the camp, though special visitors will still be allowed to bring a personal pocket knife.
  • We have limited access to some pieces of hardware that can be used as weaponry, including an abundance of machetes and wrenches, that have later been found left around the camp. – These items will still be at the camp, but there will be less available.

Special note: Due to the abandonment of expensive medical inventory – Med Sprays - all over the grounds, we have been forced to reduce the amount available.

Please remember to do your part to eliminate the wasting of expensive and necessary camp supplies.

Yee

• Like 1

Ouch... 

Let's atleast hope you hade time to fix some bugs and glitches.

They are ruining the gameplay. 

Also the badges don't track achievements or hits. 

Hum... I hope things get better from now on...

Why would they change weapon spawns. Wrenches were fine. There was a bit too many axes and machetes though

• Like 1

Thank you for going back to killing all counselors and making it impossible to escape and fight back. Love it!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

Cheeky way to present the information! I like it! Well played!

• Like 2

Brutal. I love these balance changes. Jason will begin to feel less like a piñata for high-level counselors to crack open, and more like the undead menace he is.

It's supposed to be a camp for kids.  I think the elimination of several sharp instruments and medications is probably advisable.  We don't want adolescents running with scissors and huffing aerosols, now do we?  Thanks for the update, Shifty.  :)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

While they're at it the devs should make med sprays into pepper sprays so we can spray Jason in the face before we die cause there's no knives or weapons to help us survive a bit longer, lawl.

The changes arent gonna stop Jason being beaten up in groups which is what most have a problem with, so GG.

• Like 1

On paper I love these changes.  Let's hope it works out in practice to make Jason feared again!

6 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

though special visitors will still be allowed to bring a personal pocket knife.

Don't tell me that this part refers to a sort of perk that brings in a pocket knife... If that's the case EVERYBODY will start with a pocket knife, it is so obvious. 

@ShiftySamurai What about the shotguns, have they been reduced as well? Saw a group of 3 counselors, all with shotguns last night. That's crazy in my opinion.

• Sad 1

Just now, Sid77 said:

Don't tell me that this part refers to a sort of perk that brings in a pocket knife... If that's the case EVERYBODY will start with a pocket knife, it is so obvious. 

Pretty sure he means Tommy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Sid77 said:

Tommy still spawns with a knife. That's all that means.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Sid77 said:

Don't tell me that this parIt refers to a sort of perk that brings in a pocket knife... If that's the case EVERYBODY will start with a pocket knife, it is so obvious. 

I hope it does. We need pocket knives.

1 minute ago, Sid77 said:

It refers to Jarvis.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Good morning, counselors.

We have received multiple reports that many of you are bringing more pocket knives than could possibly be necessary to camp. In addition to pocket knives, there is an abundance of sharp-edged and blunt instruments that can be used as weaponry.

The following changes will be made to acceptable behavior when we next open the camp:

• Pocket knives will be far less available throughout the camp, though special visitors will still be allowed to bring a personal pocket knife.
  • We have limited access to some pieces of hardware that can be used as weaponry, including an abundance of machetes and wrenches, that have later been found left around the camp. – These items will still be at the camp, but there will be less available.

Special note: Due to the abandonment of expensive medical inventory – Med Sprays - all over the grounds, we have been forced to reduce the amount available.

Please remember to do your part to eliminate the wasting of expensive and necessary camp supplies.

Special Visitors(?) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ShadowStalkerV said:

Special Visitors(?) 

Tommy Jarvis