Sign in to follow this  
Winchester1306

Database Login Failure Steam

Good evening

Hope everyone is well.

I gifted my best friend Friday the 13th: The Game so he can finally play with me (On Steam), but whenever he tries to launch the game it says 'connecting' and then 'Failure to connect to database'. All my Google searches just lead back to launch and fixes saying it was the servers. I am online and he can't connect, so can't be the servers now. Any help? We have checked his anti-virus and firewall and added the game and Steam to the exceptions. We have also made sure the Easy Anti-Cheat is installed, and after all that we have uninstalled the game and done a fresh install as well and he is still getting the same error. 

Any help would be appreciated! 

Is he playing the game on a MacBook Pro with Bootcamp?

On 29/01/2018 at 10:36 PM, Winchester1306 said:

Good evening

Hope everyone is well.

I gifted my best friend Friday the 13th: The Game so he can finally play with me (On Steam), but whenever he tries to launch the game it says 'connecting' and then 'Failure to connect to database'. All my Google searches just lead back to launch and fixes saying it was the servers. I am online and he can't connect, so can't be the servers now. Any help? We have checked his anti-virus and firewall and added the game and Steam to the exceptions. We have also made sure the Easy Anti-Cheat is installed, and after all that we have uninstalled the game and done a fresh install as well and he is still getting the same error. 

Any help would be appreciated! 

I brought F13 Game today, I use Win 10 on my PC and encountering this same error. Please help!!

Garry Joshi
ShowBox Download Mobdro Download Tutuapp Download

Last time I had this issue, I found my wireless drivers were the real culprit. 

Check your wireless and LAN drivers, check your GPU drivers, and go into F13 game properties in steam and "verify integrity of game cache." Make sure all your software is up to date and your hardware is functional.

31 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Check your wireless and LAN drivers, check your GPU drivers, and go into F13 game properties in steam and "verify integrity of game cache." Make sure all your software is up to date and your hardware is functional.

Thank you for all the replies. 

Sorry if this may sound ignorant, but when you say check your wireless and LAN drivers etc, what exactly should we be looking for and fix preferably? 

3 minutes ago, Winchester1306 said:

Thank you for all the replies. 

Sorry if this may sound ignorant, but when you say check your wireless and LAN drivers etc, what exactly should we be looking for and fix preferably? 

Sorry but you need to google that. It's not a tech support forum. Use some common sense.