scorpio

Savini Jason Blood Stained Skin/weather re-added?

@ShiftySamurai I know that the Savini blood stained Jason had to be removed/didn't make the update last time as there was an issue with it, has it been added in this upcoming patch? 

If not, what is the current status of it. Thanks for any information you can provide on this matter, I'm just curious! :) 

I believe the bloody Savini skin will be re-enabled in tomorrow's update, but I don't yet have our 100% finished and finalized patch notes.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

I believe the bloody Savini skin will be re-enabled in tomorrow's update, but I don't yet have our 100% finished and finalized patch notes.

Tell them to get on it! We are all excited for the news!

what about a Jason Edmiston art designed jason skin.was looking through posts and found one posts mentioned him and looked him up.

1 minute ago, Patriots1 said:

what about a Jason Edmiston art designed jason skin.was looking through posts and found one posts mentioned him and looked him up.

I have no clue what you're talking about... Was this supposed to be added to the game? Can you post a link?

GOOGLE JASON EDMISTON ART.  Jason Edmiston has designed jason voorhees art for Horrorhound magazine and other magazines.

Just now, Patriots1 said:

GOOGLE JASON EDMISTON ART.  Jason Edmiston has designed jason voorhees art for Horrorhound magazine and other magazines.

That doesn't mean they are making his skin in the game, they never said "Look we have this guy making a skin for us!" It was showing off the guy. 

4 minutes ago, Patriots1 said:

I meant can you link the thread it was being discussed on. I know how to use google...

1 minute ago, Patriots1 said:

heres the linhttp://jasonedmiston.com/k to Jason Edmistons Friday the 13th art.    

You clearly have no idea what I'm asking for... You said it was being discussed in a post here. I want a link to THAT.

4 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Do you have any info on when Xbox is getting their weather back? I remember that was pulled out too along same time Savini skins were.

Funny enough, my alt account still had the skin equipped while my main was stripped of it.  Not sure why that happened.  

3 hours ago, Patriots1 said:

i dont know how to get you the thread. sorry look it up.

You copy (ctrl+c) the URL and paste (ctrl+v) onto your comment. Then you click "submit reply".

On 1/29/2018 at 10:02 AM, ShiftySamurai said:

Apologies if I missed this answer, Shifty, but do we have an established date/time the "100% finished and finalized patch notes" will drop this week?

20 hours ago, Truth said:

You copy (ctrl+c) the URL and paste (ctrl+v) onto your comment. Then you click "submit reply".

I found it.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/6795-will-we-get-a-new-jason/?tab=comments#comment-79633

Well I was just doing some testing today and for some odd reason I still have the blood skin on my Savini and the option to change skins are gone XD

i3ztW3g.jpg

11 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

I know it was a very outrageous request, and you practically had to decipher what I was asking for. So thank you @Cokeyskunk for putting forth the time and energy to fulfill my request.

• Like 1

Were these digital bloody skins only available to people who bought the game digitally at/after commercial release? 

Or were the backers supposed to get them too? I was a digital backer but don't have the option to change to bloody skins. 

Just now, Splatterhouse said:

Were these digital bloody skins only available to people who bought the game digitally at/after commercial release? 

Or were the backers supposed to get them too? I was a digital backer but don't have the option to change to bloody skins. 

If you bought the disc copy (At the time) you could get a blood skin for each Jason and if you have Savini Jason you got a blood skin from the disc. Now you can get a digital one once you level up if I'm correct. 

3 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

If you bought the disc copy (At the time) you could get a blood skin for each Jason and if you have Savini Jason you got a blood skin from the disc. Now you can get a digital one once you level up if I'm correct. 

Correct.

I might be getting my wires crossed, but weren't weather effects also removed from the game last patch due to some glitch issues? Did they get re-added back with this latest patch?