I remember back in one of the developer videos one guy mentions that there will be car customization. Do they still have plans for this?

I can't imagine people willing to pimp out their rides in this. If this is something where you can change the paint job, add decals and chrome rims then this would bring a whole new idea of ridiculous to the game. But if this was something along of engine improvement I just might be up to it, since the cars now run so slow. No superchargers though. ūüėí

With tires maybe you can change the rubber to better suit pavements driving or off roading. Well, what do you guys think?

I'm not sure if it's still in their plans or not, but personally I'm not sure if it would be the best thing to add to the game. I mean, don't get me wrong, it would be cool to change the car's appearance, but tweaking the tires and engine? I don't know about that one, because I feel like that would affect the balance, plus it just seems like something a little "much" for a game like this, if you know what I mean. Also, since there's only 1 or two cars on the map, the only way I could this working is out of all the counselor players, one or two of them will randomly be chosen to have their own customised car spawn on the map.

Yeah, I remember them talking about this, and I thought it was the most random thing for them to focus on. Now, if it means adding different vehicle bodies than the typical blue and orange sharp-edge-mobiles, then I'm all for it for the sake of variety. If that's not the case, then it just seems like a pointless design choice.

This is F13, not Forza...

Variety in vehicle types would be a nice addition in my opinion (a motorcycle, a jeep, etc.) But customization may be a bit much and out of place for this game. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Spinesplitter said:

Variety in vehicle types would be a nice addition in my opinion (a motorcycle, a jeep, etc.) But customization may be a bit much and out of place for this game. 

This would be great. Pick-up truck, that piece of crap Shelly drives...

3 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

This would be great. Pick-up truck, that piece of crap Shelly drives...

Wasn't that someone else's car?

Yeah some jeeps like the one pamel a drives and other assorted vehicles that could work into maps would be cool

How about Crazy Ralphs Bike - to escape on it tho u have to keep tapping the A button (or equivalent on your console/PC) and you run down your stamina, making escape, VERY difficult but not impossible. You could slowly edge it closer to the exit and keep darting into houses to recover your health. But it's only good for ONE person to escape on! ;):P 

3 hours ago, Truth said:

Wasn't that someone else's car?

Yeah, I couldn't remember off the top of my head. I just remember him driving it. I believe Chris does at some point too...

1 minute ago, AldermachXI said:

Yeah, I couldn't remember off the top of my head. I just remember him driving it. I believe Chris does at some point too...

I'm surprised I remembered that, that's really why I mentioned it lol

If you're going to escape from a masked maniac wearing a hockey mask, you might as well be able to do it in a bright pink convertible 

13 minutes ago, Wafflefive said:

If you're going to escape from a masked maniac wearing a hockey mask, you might as well be able to do it in a bright pink convertible 

As long as it has a CHAD vanity plate.

Not keen on custom cars that would look ridiculous for the location and era, however i wish so badly that the car Shelly drove in part 3 was in this game :)

I can't tell you how much of a thrill riding in the car is.  It's only happened like 5-6 times for me in since I got this game last fall, but it's always a treat.  I nearly pooped my pants from excitement a week ago when I was hiding under a bed in a cabin and I hear Honking outside and went outside and someone picked me up for a lift!