I know that PlayStation accidentally put Savini on the PS Store but I know there's still ways to get him but I don't know exactly how? May Some PlayStation gamer tell me please? Will this also overwrite your game data?

Just now, Wafflefive said:

I heard you could shareplay with someone who has him, don't know if this is true though.

It's true you can

2 minutes ago, Wafflefive said:

I heard you could shareplay with someone who has him, don't know if this is true though.

You can but it's a risk, if you don't know the person they can steal your information if you have you card information on there. Your best bet is to just play the game without Savini Jason.

Just now, Dr. Doodlydoot said:

Will it overwrite your data if you already have the game?

No, it will not override your data. 

1 minute ago, Dr. Doodlydoot said:

Will it overwrite your data if you already have the game?

I'm not quite sure if it would, I only know you are able to do it because my friend did it. 

2 minutes ago, Gummybish said:

I'm not quite sure if it would, I only know you are able to do it because my friend did it. 

Do you do the party share play?

2 minutes ago, Dr. Doodlydoot said:

Do you play PlayStation yourself?

Yes I do. 

1 minute ago, Dr. Doodlydoot said:

Do you have Savini?

Yes and no I'm not gaming sharing, I don't share my information out to people I don't know.

I know Savini is an awesome Jason alt and all, but why is he in such ridiculous high demand? Savini is a limited exclusive for those that donated as backers and to those lucky enough to buy him before he was taken down from eshops. The only way to gain him unofficially is through "shared game data" or ebay (lots of xbox code listings for him).

2 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Yes and no I'm not gaming sharing, I don't share my information out to people I don't know.

Is it the one you do in parties?

Just now, Dr. Doodlydoot said:

Is it the one you do in parties?

No, gaming sharing is giving your account information to another person who then allows you to access their games and DLC items. If you use the game share feature in the party chat you can't keep Savini.

1 minute ago, Ghostboy20 said:

No, gaming sharing is giving your account information to another person who then allows you to access their games and DLC items. If you use the game share feature in the party chat you can't keep Savini.

Ok thank you

10 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Oh come on dude, do me a solid and share your account info. I totally swear not to change your password and lock you out of your account. Promise. :P

The thing with game sharing though is that you can only do it with one person at a time.

So if the owner of the content that it sharing it with you gives access to someone else or just disables you in general from sharing, you will lose access to the content.

But regardless, it does work. I bought Savini, The counselor clothing pack and all the current DLC, and my roommate gets to use all of it for free since we linked our ps4's.

So i get any games and dlc he buys and he gets any I buy. Definitely a great feature.

23 minutes ago, Elias Voorhees said:

Oh come on dude, do me a solid and share your account info. I totally swear not to change your password and lock you out of your account. Promise. :P

tumblr_oefj2rzAbR1shsq9jo1_500.gif

I'm actually excited about this upcoming patch.  A faster savini will be nice and he'll be my main again when I actually start playing as Jason again.  

I have 2 ps4s that me and the wife play on. The only way I see it works is whichever ps4 I set as my primary when she logs in she has all my stuff in the game. If she logs in on the other ps4 that's not my primary she can't access it. My account can access it on either whether it's my primary or not. I do have Savini and she's able to use him in this way. 

I am going to close this thread in the interests of that trying to obtain Savini Jason outside of its intended usage is against the EULA. This is a discussion that can go in a bad direction. Savini Jason will not be made available to the public, it was only something that could be obtained by backing during the funding period. 

• Like 1