Myers needs his own game, not be put in this game, don't know why you even suggest that ridiculous idea.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This went from put Mike Myers into the game to how to fix Retro Jason..... 

going-crazy-gif.gif

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, BlackWidowofLaPorte said:

I've said it a million times: give the horror movie IPs to Suppermassive Games and let them have the Until Dawn treatment.

Now that would be cool. Supermassive are wasted on VR and phone controlled games. :)

• Like 1

These are interesting and well thought out ideas but... the game is called "Friday the 13th: the game". Plus, Dead by Daylight already has Michael so i doubt theyd be able to add him even if they wanted to.

I would love a new license killer as much as the next guy but this isnt DbD this is F13...like many before he deserves his own entire video game deicated to himself but if the devs of Gunmedia obtains the right im all for a michael in f13 crossover.

P.S his weaknesses isnt accurate....stalk and shift is accurate but he has grip strength reverse it as....

Strength=Stalk,Shift, and Grip Strength

Weaknesses=Morph,Defense, Cant run.

Overall nice thread but just not for it for alot of people right now.

6 minutes ago, Deku Killer (F13 The Game) said:

Is there a away I can delete this topic? No one seems to like it.

It'll get locked eventually as it's a topic seen a lot as of late. Rather than putting Michael in this game, he should get his own game.

8 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

It'll get locked eventually as it's a topic seen a lot as of late. Rather than putting Michael in this game, he should get his own game.

I do agree with you. I'm a huge fan of Halloween and I would love to see Michael get his own game it would be amazing... if made by the right developers. I just thought it would be a fun "what if" topic and I didn't know that this topic has been around a lot lately, just made my account yesterday. Anyway thanks for your feedback and fill free to check out some of my other posts.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Deku Killer (F13 The Game) said:

Sorry I just joined. I didn't know this was a topic people hated.

That's why you need to use the search. Otherwise you become the enemy. 

Just now, WashingtonJones said:

That's why you need to use the search. Otherwise you become the enemy. 

I'm sorry I'll erase everything here. Last thing I wanna do is have everyone hate me. Thank you for feedback.

Well thought out man, would love to see this added as a DLC and then eventually a dedicated “Halloween the Game”. If illfonic and Gun could get the licenses for Halloween and Nightmare on Elm Street, they could probably build off their experience with F13 and give an improved product. Probably just a dream for us but with the financial success of F13, who knows...