Sign in to follow this  
BrimstonePrime

Making Offline more of a challenge (until AI improves)

As people seem to find offline bots little challenge no matter the difficulty, perhaps the changes you make to the councillors for online play also effect the offline bots as well.

That way the player has more of a challenge as the characters will be using the perks that the player uses in order to survive against the online Jason.

Please use the search. This idea has been brought up a lot.

The next update for the bots is geared towards obvious glitches like Tommy's drawer OCD and swimming in circles.

4 hours ago, BrimstonePrime said:

As people seem to find offline bots little challenge no matter the difficulty, perhaps the changes you make to the councillors for online play also effect the offline bots as well.

That way the player has more of a challenge as the characters will be using the perks that the player uses in order to survive against the online Jason.

actually,the offline bots are a challenge for me due to my learning disability.I realize my disability affects me directly,and not many of the other people who play this game,but i really don't need the offline AI's harder than they already are.We already have 3 selectable difficulties offline,that is good enough for me.

20 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

Please use the search. This idea has been brought up a lot.

The next update for the bots is geared towards obvious glitches like Tommy's drawer OCD and swimming in circles.

"I MUST open this drawer 13 times or Trish will die"

• Haha 1