bigdaddy77

Seeing Jason silhouette during lightning/thunder

I think it would be cool to incorporate a mechanism that would flash Jason's silhouette/image (in a house, forest, window, etc) when there is lightning/thunder (and perhaps when it is dark/lights out?).  This would only be enabled after a counselor actually saw Jason and their fear is up.  I believe we have seen this in movies where victims think they have seen Jason, but really it is just their imagination.  I feel that the shock factor (other than seeing other dead counselors) is down in the game, so this could help improve that.  Skilled Jason's could also start leveraging it and pretending to be the silhouette and then attacking.  Anyway, just a thought. 

• Like 3

I like this idea. It's kind of a passive atmospheric fear inducer. Even if it was out of Jason's control, and it was just part of a random occurrence with thunder and lightning, it would still be pretty cool.

It would be creepy to see his shadow light up in a window before you see him. 

This would be a cool effect to add. Good idea man. 

Good idea @bigdaddy77. I really like these new threads about fear lately. It's a nice change to see some good ideas around here instead of the same old "part 7 needs a buff" or "there's too many knives" threads.

On 1/28/2018 at 10:45 AM, bigdaddy77 said:

I think it would be cool to incorporate a mechanism that would flash Jason's silhouette/image (in a house, forest, window, etc) when there is lightning/thunder (and perhaps when it is dark/lights out?).  This would only be enabled after a counselor actually saw Jason and their fear is up.  I believe we have seen this in movies where victims think they have seen Jason, but really it is just their imagination.  I feel that the shock factor (other than seeing other dead counselors) is down in the game, so this could help improve that.  Skilled Jason's could also start leveraging it and pretending to be the silhouette and then attacking.  Anyway, just a thought. 

I feel like some one heard me say this on psn in every word and detail XD