Alien_Number_Six

It's going to be a bit weird killing Roy. And were is Paranoia mode?

10 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Kid Jason could work for a water kill of sorts. That's it.

That's how I feel, maybe a boat kill only, possibly with a unique QTE and have a special kill with kid Jason in that environment and situation to provide a special spectacle.

But having kid Jason navigating the map like the others, no. It doesn't make sense even in a world where everything isn't meant to make much sense. 

Does it feel weird to kill a part 4 Jason with an adult Tommy Jarvis?, or part 2 or 3? Even though he was killed in the movie by a 12 year old. 

Its a game, give the devs a break!

2 minutes ago, TheRaven said:

Does it feel weird to kill a part 4 Jason with an adult Tommy Jarvis?, or part 2 or 3? Even though he was killed in the movie by a 12 year old. 

Its a game, give the devs a break!

Different comparison altogether.

We never saw kid Jason walking around killing anyone. We saw Jason and Pamela, and even Roy do that. But not kid Jason. We don't even know for sure if kid Jason ever killed anyone.

11 hours ago, TheButtonMasher said:

But he never acted human. He walked through doors like it was no problem and got hit by a tractor and kept going.

Finally! Someone who understands!

• Like 1

I would find it amusing if the Devs made Roy immune to the sweater stun, making him impossible to kill.

There are plenty of “out-of-character” liberties taken for the sake of translating the movie series to a game, many have already been pointed out.

I have no problem with Roy playing the same as Jason. I would prefer that he be re-tooled to fit the lore as others have pointed out, but leaving it as is will not ruin my enjoyment.

Just my 2 cents.

• Like 1

I like roy, i've no shame in saying part five has grown into one of my favourite movies in the set. It was refreshing and different. That element, if it's not jason who is it? Was brilliant. His kills were awesome very inventive stuff. More than all that he allowed us to miss jason and i did, it's with that in mind that i'll always say i love jason but i won't have any roy bashing.

42 minutes ago, a kamikaze man said:

Just thought perhaps Shelly can fool Roy with a chocolate bar! That would be a funny way to kill Roy. Shelly and Roy's son are vaguely similar...

1402699325000-Shelly.jpglatest?cb=20130629174102

I stg if Sheldon fucking Finkelstein is the last step to killing a psychopath I'll piss myself :D

(That is actually a cool idea tbh)

On 28/01/2018 at 3:41 PM, Gummybish said:

Those garden sheers and the strap from behind the tree still haunts my dreams. 

Oh they were legendary kills. I won't argue Jason is the Man but nor will i concede that roy deserves anything but our respect. He brought life, erm death back to crystal lake.