Alien_Number_Six

It's going to be a bit weird killing Roy. And were is Paranoia mode?

We were teased with Paranoia months ago with the catch line "who is fiVe" we got Roy where is Paranoia? Also Roy is human. It's going to be a bit weird to see him get killed as Jason. Shifting and Morphing too. 

2 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Also Roy is human.

This has literally turned into my least favourite line on these forums.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TheButtonMasher said:

This has literally turned into my least favourite line on these forums.

Well Roy is human, Jason was a superhuman, but I only have the issue if Roy is killed with the sweater, it would be weird seeing Roy freeze at the sweater lol Other then that bring Roy in! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Well Roy is human, Jason was a superhuman, but I only have the issue if Roy is killed with the sweater, it would be weird seeing Roy freeze at the sweater lol Other then that bring Roy in! 

Yeah it's going to feel weird bashing of the mask to see...........a normal guy. But I'm down to play as him. I wouldn't mind playing as Pamela but they say that isn't happening. I wonder if Kid Jason is going to become playable?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Well Roy is human, 

But he never acted human. He walked through doors like it was no problem and got hit by a tractor and kept going.

2 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Yeah it's going to feel weird bashing of the mask to see...........a normal guy. But I'm down to play as him. I wouldn't mind playing as Pamela but they say that isn't happening. I wonder if Kid Jason is going to become playable?

I'm looking forwards in seeing how Roy is handled. My brother and I think Kid Jason is gonna be like Freddy from DBD, you knock campers into a almost dream like state driving them insane and you then use them to kill players. 

Just now, TheButtonMasher said:

But he never acted human. He walked through doors like it was no problem and got hit by a tractor and kept going.

Roy may have been a tough cookie but I'm more on the killing him part, it would be weird seeing the sweater effect Roy is all. Roy is human but he was a medic so he had the drugs to keep him moving, so I have no doubt he was drugged up the whole time lol 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, TheButtonMasher said:

Hey I'm not saying he dosen't deserve his spot. But sweater stunning Roy Burns is weird when he dosen't even understand why the sweater is important. That is going to be a little strange admit it.

1 minute ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I'm looking forwards in seeing how Roy is handled. My brother and I think Kid Jason is gonna be like Freddy from DBD, you knock campers into a almost dream like state driving them insane and you then use them to kill players. 

Roy may have been a tough cookie but I'm more on the killing him part, it would be weird seeing the sweater effect Roy is all. Roy is human but he was a medic so he had the drugs to keep him moving, so I have no doubt he was drugged up the whole time lol 

Just now, Alien_Number_Six said:

Hey I'm not saying he dosen't deserve his spot. But sweater stunning Roy Burns is weird when he dosen't even understand why the sweater is important is going to be a little strange admit it.

Oh yeah I misunderstood my mistake. Yeah obviously the sweater wont work. Maybe it'll just be a matter of whacking him loads?

1 minute ago, TheButtonMasher said:

Oh yeah I misunderstood my mistake. Yeah obviously the sweater wont work. Maybe it'll just be a matter of whacking him loads?

Or the tractor plays a part in killing him 

1 minute ago, TheButtonMasher said:

We'll see but I don't see them changing the Jason kill mechanic. Maybe he looks all Jason possessed when the mask is cut off.

1 minute ago, tyrant666 said:

They've said they will be talking about Paranoia next week among other things.

Good because I have been intrested in Paranoia since the trailer release.

12 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Good because I have been intrested in Paranoia since the trailer release.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

But sweater stunning Roy Burns is weird when he dosen't even understand why the sweater is important. That is going to be a little strange admit it.

2 hours ago, TheButtonMasher said:

Devs have confirmed for all intents and purposes,Roy is a JASON.

He will still hear Pamela's voice,and the method for killing him is the same as the others.

Too comment here is from the discord:

:mellow:

2 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

We were teased with Paranoia months ago with the catch line "who is fiVe" we got Roy where is Paranoia? Also Roy is human. It's going to be a bit weird to see him get killed as Jason. Shifting and Morphing too. 

Jason was human too. Until part 6. You have a problem with him morphing and shifting?

6 minutes ago, thatdudescott said:

Devs have confirmed for all intents and purposes,Roy is a JASON.

He will still hear Pamela's voice,and the method for killing him is the same as the others.

Too comment here is from the discord:

:mellow:

I was really hoping for chocolate bars to kill Roy :sadchappa:

I mean..... if Roy truly does hear Pamela and behaves just like Jason, then I’ll just use my imagination and figure Roy has completely lost his shit and really thinks he IS Jason. 

'Roy is human"

Ok? 

Jason was too in Part 2, 3, and 4.

I asked my boyfriend about how much damage he took when he was a human since he is a nursing major after we watch a marathon and he said it was possible to survive all that. 

The way his head is formed means that the brain might have extra protection due to an over-sized and thick skull. The axe hit him there but didn't go deep enough to where it actually pierced his brain.

Depending on the size of their neck and how long and thick it is, people have variations of how long they can survive being hanged. 

Jasons neck was extremely thick, thicker than Beyonce. 

He wasn't superhuman. 

He was just some guy that was deformed so much that it actually benefited him. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gummybish said:

Jasons neck was extremely thick, thicker than Beyonce

This made my Sunday at work all the more enjoyable.

3 hours ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

Laugh at Roy all you want, but he probably had the most kills (and most brutal) of the entire series. 

Absolutely right you are. Roy was brutal, a god send to the series. Reinvented jason as we know him. The prototype zombie jason with the most inovative kills in the series.

14 minutes ago, Vassago said:

Absolutely right you are. Roy was brutal, a god send to the series. Reinvented jason as we know him. The prototype zombie jason with the most inovative kills in the series.

Those garden sheers and the strap from behind the tree still haunts my dreams. 

• Like 1

I do think Gun Media implementation of Roy is a bit lazy. 

Replace shack with ambulance. Have Joey corpse in the back with the bloody sheet covering him. Use the sheet to stun Roy. And Roy can always be alerted if someone opens the back of the car using sirens.

Maybe later they'll revisit the idea like how they are going to revamp Retro Jason. But if not, that's ok with me. A lot of people all over the net were pushing for him to be in it. Me too. So I'm thankful for that.

• Like 3