Sign in to follow this  
Blackbird68

Jason x unmasked

So I saw a video on YouTube that showed Jason x unmasked was this a completely made up look created by GUN to just show what they think he would  of looked like under the mask? The movie does not show it and neither does any special content that I know of

Here's an article on Bloody Disgusting with some great pictures of Jason X unmasked, pre-uberization. 

Jason X

As far as the Uber face we do see he's got both eyes and they seem to be pretty symmetrical. I've never seen anything on his face, even concepts. 

For what there is to work with I think what they pulled of is believable. Still feels like Jason IMO. I mean, they're working with Uber FFS. He's been fixed, so, how much wiggle room do they really have?

Realistically, Uber Jason shouldn’t have a face at all. The metal mask took the place of his face. Since there was no “matter” left to rebuild his face. So if they want to be accurate, he shouldn’t be able to be unmasked at all. 

You never see Part 9 Jason without his mask, either.  They're just trying to make the character fit within the parameters of the game.