Sign in to follow this  
DorianRo

Remember Jason getting knocked to the ground multiple times with a baseball bat in the movies?

Yea... Me either.   

FIX THIS CRAP PLEASE!!!!.  One hit shouldn't knock you to the ground every freaking time with some wrench or bat. :rolleyes:  Why is it Jason can slash a guy mulitple times with a knife or axe and he stays on his feet, yet one hit knocks Jason to the ground? 

Its bad enough theres 20 pocket knives scattered throughout the maps so you can't grab anyone now. 

• Thanks 1

Well if they "get it" why don't they fix it?  The most enjoyable part of the game should be playing as Jason.  Not having it a chore.   Playing as Jason should be an easy way to rack up XP points. 

34 minutes ago, Gummybish said:

We get it,  baseball bats are OP. 

Is this old news? 

We get it, you think you get it.

See how dismissive shitposting works?

• Thanks 2

you have to learn to manuver jason with a controller.

maybe you need more experiance dodging swings.

6 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

We get it, you think you get it.

See how dismissive shitposting works?

I wasnt even trying to 'shit post'. 

We already know that jason is weak right now and bats are already extremely OP and can be found anywhere. But do we need three threads to state the obvious? 

tenor.gif

3 minutes ago, Gummybish said:

I wasnt even trying to 'shit post'. 

We already know that jason is weak right now and bats are already extremely OP and can be found anywhere. But do we need three threads to state the obvious? 

tenor.gif

We do because someone felt compelled to make a post about it and open up the subject to discussion.

What people choose to post isn't really up to you. ;)

2 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

We do because someone felt compelled to make a post about it and open up the subject to discussion.

What people choose to post isn't really up to you. ;)

Never said it was up to me.  😁

I'm just saying that there are already multiple threads about how easy it is to stun Jason because let's be honest, this is going to eventually turn into that discussion. There is also another thread that is discussing about how many baseball bats are there and how overpowered they are. 

It's essentially just beating a dead horse at this point. 

But hey, like you said, it ain't up to me. 

tenor.gif

40 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

Well if they "get it" why don't they fix it?  The most enjoyable part of the game should be playing as Jason.  Not having it a chore.   Playing as Jason should be an easy way to rack up XP points. 

But playing as Jason also shouldn’t be an easy 8/8 everytime. Counselors need some way to defend themselves. Given that Jason can immediately (and I do mean immediately) counterattack by either grabbing or slashing without delay when he gets hit without being stunned, it wouldn’t be a good idea to require more hits per stun as Jason would never get stunned. Unless of course you have a lot of knives but they pretty much told us they were gonna reduce the amount of knives.

1 hour ago, noahvt said:

But playing as Jason also shouldn’t be an easy 8/8 everytime. Counselors need some way to defend themselves. Given that Jason can immediately (and I do mean immediately) counterattack by either grabbing or slashing without delay when he gets hit without being stunned, it wouldn’t be a good idea to require more hits per stun as Jason would never get stunned. Unless of course you have a lot of knives but they pretty much told us they were gonna reduce the amount of knives.

How come counselors can immediately swing after getting hit by a 7 foot maniac 

Well, kind of...

From 1 hour onwards, Jason gets knocked down multiple times.

Electrocuted, knocked down by a slowly floating couch, knocked down by a slowly floating house plant, knocked down by a light fixture, mask ripped off, set on fire, caught in an explosion, shot at, finally dragged into the lake by a muddy father.

But we all get it, Jason gets a little bullied from time to time.

rewatching all the old movies recently makes me see it obvious that jason was never all THAT powerful and some people are just whiners.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

knocked down by a slowly floating house plant,

Tina - "OMFG! There's a head in the plant! Holy shit! OMF-- Whatever I'm gonna psy-launch this shit!"

Jason - "Okay here it comes, here it comes, just tilt my head in towards the flying head and pla-- Oh man, Tina you got me gosh darn it!"

2 hours ago, noahvt said:

Yeaaaaah, you aren't intended to directly go after Jason as you have been.

Melee is the last option, not the first.

It'll be fixed though and you can adapt.