Just now, mattshotcha said:

That's the third time I've had to merge your posts, which are off topic, nonsensical and trolling.

I'm not sure why you're trying to catch forum infractions, but I'd caution you to maybe read the forum rules again.

Elaborate? I've not been trolling, I've listed why I've been frustrated already, and I don't know why you're threatening me with infractions... 

Just now, MrSketchyFungus said:

Elaborate? I've not been trolling, I've listed why I've been frustrated already, and I don't know why you're threatening me with infractions... 

Is this the thread for that topic?

Start a thread with your concerns.

3 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

Is this the thread for that topic?

Start a thread with your concerns.

There's a lot of threads for those concerns, you ignore them, lol. 

2 minutes ago, MrSketchyFungus said:

Matt "warned" me now with a ban, even though I never got toxic with him. This whole environment is a power trip. 

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, MrSketchyFungus said:

Matt "warned" me now with a ban, even though I never got toxic with him. This whole environment is a power trip. 

Ok how about this, just in the few posts I read of yours I can say you're irritating.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, guitar.zombie said:

Ok how about this, just in the few posts I read of yours I can say you're irritating.  

sorry

sorry i'm gone now

5 hours ago, MrSketchyFungus said:

You basically questioned if he was capable of doing his job in another thread and was still being kind of dickish to him when he was trying to carry on a respectable conversation. You don’t think that’s being toxic? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mattshotcha said:

I saw this thread with "unread" replies and thought this debate was opened again.

Close call.

Leave Royhees alone!

vlcsnap-2019-05-05-02h40m31s490.jpg

sorry, i just COULDNT resist it.

• Haha 1

On 1/27/2018 at 3:18 PM, doitagain said:

Ah ok I see. Personally I think it looks better in blue but I see what you mean. It’s too late for them to change it but maybe next update they can add a skin for that color.

I've been playing as Roy in the blue jumpsuit for a few days now and yes the blue looks better than that light-green. I actually love it.

9 hours ago, Jason Lover said:

I've been playing as Roy in the blue jumpsuit for a few days now and yes the blue looks better than that light-green. I actually love it.

I wanted a darker green like Part 4 Jason's dark green shirt. Roy's blue is way too bright. If they were going blue then it should have been dark blue and less saturated.

6 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

I wanted a darker green like Part 4 Jason's dark green shirt. Roy's blue is way too bright. If they were going blue then it should have been dark blue and less saturated.

The blue coveralls that we got for Roy Burns does have some dirt on them which makes the blue appear to be a little bit on the dark side. The green coveralls on the other hand looks too bright.

15 hours ago, Jason Lover said:

The blue coveralls that we got for Roy Burns does have some dirt on them which makes the blue appear to be a little bit on the dark side. The green coveralls on the other hand looks too bright.

The green they went with would be the shade the coveralls are when dry. We mostly saw Roy's whole outfit when it was wet from the rain, and water darkens clothing color.