Every time I've watched the film, I thought they looked blue *shrugs*

On 1/30/2018 at 10:36 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

Looks like when you are in stalk mode Roy’s coveralls are almost screen accurate.

Yeah I noticed Roy's blue turns into a desaturated green in stalk mode. Roy must have been using stalk for the entire climax. That must be it!

But anyway, Randy should be on stream tonight so I want to be there and point out Roy's incorrect color. On twitch, right?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

On twitch, right?

Yup.

On 1/27/2018 at 4:13 PM, Charlie Chainsaw said:

These images, it definitely looks blue. It’s possible they had multiple variations for filming  with slightly different shades. But it’s definitely blue in some scenes. And EVERY piece of memorabilia and figures have a blue outfit. So if it’s blue in the game, then big deal. It’s still accurate.

friday-the-13th-a-new-beginning.jpgfriday-the-13th-part-v-a-new-beginning-d

This

On 1/27/2018 at 4:13 PM, Charlie Chainsaw said:

These images, it definitely looks blue. It’s possible they had multiple variations for filming  with slightly different shades. But it’s definitely blue in some scenes. And EVERY piece of memorabilia and figures have a blue outfit. So if it’s blue in the game, then big deal. It’s still accurate.

friday-the-13th-a-new-beginning.jpgfriday-the-13th-part-v-a-new-beginning-d

This

Why not allow to have your suit change? From green to blue like they do with NES Jason skin, it's just a swap. Would keep those who want Green happy and those who want Blue happy. 

0UOZnyb.gif

On 2/4/2018 at 11:02 PM, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Wrong for already stated reasons.

@BeautyNumber2 I circled the area of Roy’s coveralls that are dry in the picture you quoted about and I posted a screen shot of Roy from the game, you can clearly see these colors are not the same or even remotely close his coveralls are a spruce green and the in game coveralls look to be pajama blue! 

Also if you look at the other picture of Roy busting down the door he is saturated in blue lighting look at his skin and mask color on his face it is also blue giving the coveralls a blue hue.

On 1/27/2018 at 3:48 PM, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

@ShiftySamurai @Gertz @Randygbk I color corrected Roy's coveralls to be the correct screen-accurate green color. Now tell me, which of the following things is not like the other?

First image in higher quality here.

QslVBrv.png

XH8sVV5.png

EDIT: Found another shot, this time in the DAYTIME, of Roy's sleeves. They're green.

752137075_34.bmp

Below is a behind-the-scenes photo taken from an entirely different camera with absolutely no blue lighting or post-process filtering to skew the image. There is only natural lighting, and it is definitely dark green.

friday_the_13th_part_5.jpg?resize=620,40

The blue looks better any ways in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Doodlydoot said:

The blue looks better any ways in my opinion.

The bright blue looks weird. It does not look threatening nor does it help Roy blend into the darkness. At least dark green helps with stealth in the woods at night. Bright blue is like anti-camouflage.

• Like 1

@Dr. Doodlydoot it is quite fine if you like the blue coveralls, the issue is .....for a game where the developers have put so much effort into having screen accurate items, maps, locations and characters it doesn’t make sense to add a new “Jason character” who’s likeness doesn’t reflect what is show on the film.(my opinion is he looks like he is running around in blue Pajamas.)Fans of the films have been watching these movies for the last 25-30 years and the project has been a dream come true, we are aware that this issue will not be addressed till the unreal engine update but there is nothing wrong with the community letting the developers know when something doesn’t fit in with the rest of the project whether it is a balance issue or visual one.

I am also posting one more picture I found of Roy with out any processed lighting on him giving everyone one more look at the color of the coveralls.

( there is no way anyone could Dispute the fact that the in game model coveralls and Roy’s from Friday the 13th part 5 are anywhere close to looking the same and the developers should re-evaluate the in game models final look and tweak it to be more screen accurate.)

• Like 2

Some good detective work here. I could've sworn Roy wore blue, as well.

I think it's really...

friday-the-13th-part-v-a-new-beginning-d

...that image that often came to me for me whenever I pictured Roy-as-Jason. So perhaps it was from there.

i ll have to agree with VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow and Oct 31 1978,the suit definitely look kinda greenish, while the blue lighting effect make it look blue

• Like 1

Are we really arguing over the color of Fakeson's coveralls?  They could be pink for all I care, the bigger issue is that the shears are apparently modular and can come apart quicker than a cheerleader's legs during homecoming.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Are we really arguing over the color of Fakeson's coveralls?  They could be pink for all I care, the bigger issue is that the shears are apparently modular and can come apart quicker than a cheerleader's legs during homecoming.

Slip joint shears

19 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Can you post pictures or a link to that? When I google or bing search it all I see are pliers of various types, never a garden shear that can separate.

I have scissors here at home that come apart, will need to search if they have shears like that

It's never going to get fixed, so it might just be best to deal with it. The blue color is the official color, as approved by New Line and the other rights holders. They're not going to just up and change it because three or four people are upset with it.