15 minutes ago, dandop1984 said:

Well I mentioned Taxi Driver. That’s a 70s film but close enough. The end shoot out scene in Taxi Driver has a vastly different tone compared to the rest of the film, but that scene was heavily minipulated in post.

I work as a Director of Photography, and I’ve seen changes in the colour of costumes under different lighting conditions. I don’t have the time to shoot you examples, but I just know from experience that colours can shift from lighting and post production teqniques.

This Film is low budget, shot over a month, so it’s common for lighting continuity errors to happen. 

The daytime shot of the Roy’s hands holding the Shears the overalls looks blue, and daytime scenes tend to be the most consistent. As lighting is plentiful and the processing of the film stock was most likely fairly standard.

But can you prove they green-shifted the film? Why isn't everything tinted green? Argument makes no sense. 

21 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

Absolutely not. I simply auto enhanced it in Photoshop. Anyone can do it. One click. 

Look at Roy's hands. They look corpse like, not fleshy. Auto enhance must blue shift it.

I'm leaving this topic be until the devs comment on it. I'm right and I know I'm right and no one can convince me otherwise.

1 minute ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

But can you prove they green-shifted the film? Why isn't everything tinted green? Argument makes no sense. 

Look at Roy's hands. They look corpse like, not fleshy. Auto enhance must blue shift it.

I'm leaving this topic be until the devs comment on it. I'm right and I know I'm right and no one can convince me otherwise.

Sure. Just look at the film and compare the skin tones of the actors from daylight scenes to the nightime scenes. Grey tends to take on different tones under lighting 

11 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

To further ad on the monitor I’m viewing this on Roy’s hands look more pink and fleshy in tone.

Maybe your computer monitor has a high green spike?

11 minutes ago, dandop1984 said:

To further ad on the monitor I’m viewing this on Roy’s hands look more pink and fleshy in tone.

Maybe your computer monitor has a high green spike?

I’m viewing it in HD on my phone. And they are flesh toned indeed. And his coveralls are blue. 

19 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

This pic looks like he's wearing a man's pajama shirt QslVBrv.png

This pic looks like he's wearing a man's pajama shirt. If they put him in a high backed chair in front of a roaring fire with a pipe I would expect him to read me "The Night(mare) Before Christmas".

1 hour ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

I’m viewing it in HD on my phone. And they are flesh toned indeed. And his coveralls are blue. 

Lol. A phone is not an accurate way to view images. The "spruce green" is a teal-like color. It's mostly green but there's a hint of blue and the fabric itself reflects blue light. Now I'm done.

@VoorheesAJollyGoodFellowHas shown us very clear images showing how inaccurate the current color of the coveralls are in the trailer and stats screen shot, merchandise is always based on the most iconic shots that people recognize from movies and tv shows, Roy busting down the door in his first full shot of the movie has bright blue lighting on him you can tell from the color of his skin which also is tinted blue, which is what most of the memorabilia is based on.

you can see from all the barn scenes and the daylight shots that the actual color is spruce green. 

@VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow I tried to post a shot from Violets death scenes where he grabs her by the neck and you can clearly see the color and weathering on the coveralls. It wouldn’t let me if possible see if you can find and post it since you are quite good at it!

12 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Lol. A phone is not an accurate way to view images. The "spruce green" is a teal-like color. It's mostly green but there's a hint of blue and the fabric itself reflects blue light. Now I'm done.

I promise you that my phone displays higher res HD images than whatever monitor you are looking at. I’ve also just watched it on my 4K TV. It still looks blue in some scenes and green in others. 

5 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

@VoorheesAJollyGoodFellowHas shown us very clear images showing how inaccurate the current color or the coveralls are in the trailer and stats screen shot, merchandise is always based on the most iconic shots that people recognize from movies and tv shows, Roy busting down the door in his first full shot of the movie has bright blue lighting on him you can tell from the color of his skin which also is tinted blue.

you can see from all the barn scenes and the daylight shots that the actual color is spruce green. 

@VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow I tried to post a shot from Violets death scenes where he grabs her by the neck and you can clearly see the color and weathering on the coveralls. It wouldn’t let me if possible see if you can find and post it since you are quite good at it!

Except the outdoor scenes where he uses the hedge clippers. If you enhance the image in Photoshop, it’s blue. Clearly blue. 

As long as it's not neon pink, I don't care.

The shit some people here like to harp on about is ridiculous.

Does this effect gameplay? Nope...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AldermachXI said:

As long as it's not neon pink, I don't care.

The shit some people here like to harp on about is ridiculous.

Does this effect gameplay? Nope...

True. LOL.

vmDC9DD.gif

For the record. They're green. :lol:

The coveralls for Michael Myers were Spruce Green Big Macs bought from JC Penney's. 

Roy's coveralls look pretty much the same as the Myers from the original Halloween so I would say they are also Spruce Green Big Macs.

Big Macs were used because they were cheap and both movies were pretty low budget. 

3 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

True. LOL.

vmDC9DD.gif

For the record. They're green. :lol:

Which is funny because the NECA toy for Part V Jason is clearly blue.

I guess this is "the dress" all over again.. :P

I'll pop the movie on...See what colour I see there.

Just now, AldermachXI said:

That thing was white n’ mother fucking gold

1 minute ago, TheButtonMasher said:

That thing was white n’ mother fucking gold

Get yer eyeballz czeched

2 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Which is funny because the NECA toy for Part V Jason is clearly blue.

I'll pop the movie on...See what colour I see there.

Yeah I watched it last night since I've not seen it in awhile. Still a good movie. Part 4, 6, and 7 and are still my favorites.

25 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

I promise you that my phone displays higher res HD images than whatever monitor you are looking at. I’ve also just watched it on my 4K TV. It still looks blue in some scenes and green in others. 

That would be because of the lighting for night time, indoor and daylight shots.

You see blue and that’s fine, the daylight shots from my bluray copy with no adjustments to the picture and color with my television show a spruce green, the scenes in the barn also spruce green the coveralls only look blue when they have the blue lighting on them, and you won’t be able to convince me otherwise no matter how many Times you post “it’s blue”

13 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

@VoorheesAJollyGoodFellowHas shown us very clear images showing how inaccurate the current color of the coveralls are in the trailer and stats screen shot, merchandise is always based on the most iconic shots that people recognize from movies and tv shows, Roy busting down the door in his first full shot of the movie has bright blue lighting on him you can tell from the color of his skin which also is tinted blue, which is what most of the memorabilia is based on.

I hate to get drawn back into this but here goes. This one is tricky because Violet actually has a green lamp in her room. It doesn't discredit the scene however.

7flQEyJ.png

0uK6XkP.png

I appreciate the support but really I don't WANT to keep posting in this thread because I know I'm right and it's an exercise in futility to keep arguing against people that clearly have issues with their eyes or equipment.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

I hate to get drawn back into this but here goes. This one is tricky because Violet actually has a green lamp in her room. It doesn't discredit the scene however.

7flQEyJ.png

0uK6XkP.png

I appreciate the support but really I don't WANT to keep posting in this thread because I know I'm right and it's an exercise in futility to keep arguing against people that clearly have issues with their eyes or equipment.

All I can say is case closed !! Thanks for posting!

5 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

Yeah I watched it last night since I've not seen it in awhile. Still a good movie. Part 4, 6, and 7 and are still my favorites.

I like 1 through 6 quite a bit. I start to drop off at Part 7.

I loved Part 5 as a kid though. Best T&A in the franchise :P

Plus, Part 5 made this gem possible 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

All I can say is case closed !! Thanks for posting!

• Haha 1

Batman! Save this thread!

And by that, I mean, Devs, explain the reason for the light bluish-gray coveralls that Roy has in the game, so that we can all have milk and cookies and a nap.

Just checked the movie...They're definitely too light in the the game.

Doesn't really matter though, unless you're an authenticity nut.