1 hour ago, pioneer67fkd said:

Quem se importa com a cor da roupa, ele será o menos usado Jason de qualquer maneira

I think part 7 is the least used

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, i-cold said:

I think part 7 is the least used

he probably is and i don't understand why when he's a middle of the pack jason he's definitely stronger then both 2&3 and could make a case he's better then part 9 as well

I totally agree with what OP is saying. I'm really nitpicky about this kind of stuff...I'd prefer total screen accuracy. I don't like to play as the JGTH version because of how they changed his bad eye (even though the movie version was technically incorrect). 

I dunno, I'm just excited we're getting Roy and Pinehurst at all. The running bothers me a lot more than the coveralls. Things like this can be bothersome for we hardcore F13 fanatics, but I feel grateful to the devs more than anything.

• Like 1

@VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow

I was wondering if anyone else would catch this and I'm not surprised it was you- good eye/memory. :) Those spruce green are deceptive fuckers. Myers also wears the same colour in one of the Halloween movies, can't remember offhand which one but it's caused similar debates.

• Like 1

Personally I don't really care about the color as much as the blandness of it. I really wish the developers would take a little license and spruce it up. Add a little grime, a little weathering. Give it some character. It looks like he just pulled the price tag off of it. 

4 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

@ShiftySamurai @Gertz @Randygbk I color corrected Roy's coveralls to be the correct screen-accurate green color. Now tell me, which of the following things is not like the other?

First image in higher quality here.

QslVBrv.png

XH8sVV5.png

Maybe in some scenes its green, but in the majority of the scenes where Roy is shown, his overalls are blue

Personally, I think they're green. Of course when they're using a blue light to simulate lightning it'll look blue, but what strange lighting could turn blue coveralls green?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I thought of the dress post earlier but I didn't want to unleash that hell here.  Personally I think the next time you cosplay you should get a friend to follow you with a blue light haha.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

I was wondering if anyone else would catch this and I'm not surprised it was you- good eye/memory. :) Those spruce green are deceptive fuckers. Myers also wears the same colour in one of the Halloween movies, can't remember offhand which one but it's caused similar debates.

Thanks. It was H1 and H2 they were spruce green. Dark and blue lighting made it appear blue or black. Same applies to Roy.

31 minutes ago, Andre said:

Maybe in some scenes its green, but in the majority of the scenes where Roy is shown, his overalls are blue

Low-budget 80s movies infamously used a lot of cheap lighting to get the lighting effect they needed. F13 famously has bad lighting and that's why there's so much bright pastel colors throughout the original movies; to make up for the bad lighting. They used blue light to simulate moonlight and general nighttime lighting. Trust me, I know my sh*t.

26 minutes ago, DialM said:

Personally, I think they're green. Of course when they're using a blue light to simulate lightning it'll look blue, but what strange lighting could turn blue coveralls green?

EXACTLY. No one uses GREEN lighting! Hollywood uses blue-filtered lighting for nighttime scenes.

36 minutes ago, DasMurich said:

Personally I don't really care about the color as much as the blandness of it. I really wish the developers would take a little license and spruce it up. Add a little grime, a little weathering. Give it some character. It looks like he just pulled the price tag off of it. 

Heh, I had to.

Yeah, they should have had battle-damaged Roy with the bloody arm and stomach wounds and covered in mud for when he got attacked with the chainsaw and bulldozer.

What if they put both colors in the game and let us choose which skin to use, like how we turn blood variants or retro Jason on & off?

• Like 1

I'd like to see it changed but I will be alright if it stays as is. For whatever reason, Roy is wearing blue coveralls in the public consciousness. I'm curious how the lighting in the game will affect the colour of his coveralls.

The funny thing about Roy is he is actually the definitive visual representation of Jason. Most parodies or costumes reflect Roy and his coveralls while the most common mask worn used to be the one from the cover of the VHS for Part 5.

They are definitely dark green. I myself thought there was something off with his suit. Hopefully they change it or give us another skin to choose from with the dark green suit instead. Part 6 Jason also had  a greenish suit also. It didn't turn black until part 7 because of how long he was under water. Hopefully a dev will weigh in on this topic i'd like to hear from them.

7 hours ago, John Wick said:

most likely have more access to material that we don’t.

...he posted screen-grabs from the movie itself, what more material is there? I suppose he could be fucking about with the images, but that'd be easy to disprove.

8 hours ago, pioneer67fkd said:

who cares what color the coveralls are he gonna be the least used Jason anyway

Do you ever use punctuation?  I've seen at least 20 of your posts and I don't believe you've used any sort of punctuation at any point.  Sorry, just bothers me. 

The reason why blue Roy is popular to the public is because of two reasons:

1. Some of the most memorable shots of the movie has Roy looking blue. For instance, full Rage mode Roy breaking through the door to scare Pam as well as Reggie.

2. The blue chevrons on his mask makes the color blue associate with him.

I honestly don't really care what color he wears. What I do like is how he wears fresh overalls rather than something that looks weathered. He didn't wear overalls for his job, so he likely had to buy or steal it as well as the rest of his gear before he went on his rampage. Combine that with his slim frame compared to other Jasons, and you can tell the devs had a good eye for detail.

Makes sense if they're spruce green. Dick Warlock was the stunt coordinator for that movie. Notice how "Jason" closely resembles Michael Myers all of a sudden (coveralls and stalk-walking)? Total departure from earlier films. Would only be fitting (pun unintended) for Tom Morga, the guy he hand-picked for the role, to wear the same type/color of coveralls he had on in Halloween II.

I think the dude's right.

Look at the recoloured Roy next to the screenshots he's given us, far more accurate in both colour and brightness. Makes the original Roy colouring look faaaaar too bright and far too blue.

I always thought they were blue, but I can't argue with this, and any post brought up to argue him has had obvious harsh lighting to simulate a storm or lightning thus making the whole frame blue.

13 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

@ShiftySamurai @Gertz @Randygbk I color corrected Roy's coveralls to be the correct screen-accurate green color. Now tell me, which of the following things is not like the other?

Much better IMO. The current blue is obviously inaccurate. It doesn't bother me too much, but your colour correction is certainly closer to the film.

Whether it’s green or not, there’s no debating that the general consensus over the years has been that it’s blue. Even with all officially licensed products. Which is why they went with blue for the game. Plus, it just looks better, in my opinion.