7 minutes ago, Loading said:

Changing the color would be one of the more easier things to do. I'm not even a programmer to figure that out. They will fix it eventually.

Disagree. If they ERADICATE the blue coveralls and simply replace them with the green ones, they're going to have just as many players -- if not more -- pissed off.

Why not simply make blue OR green a playable option? Would that not make everyone happy with a very easy solution?

Blue or green, whatever you think they are, there’s no debating that the in game coveralls are WAY too bright. They just need to darken the current color so it’s just as difficult to tell what color they are as the movie. 

22 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

I would hope so, but with F13 part 5 not being so well received, it wouldn't surprise me if those coveralls were lost to time, either thrown in the trash or collecting dust in some old box stashed in someone's garage. The coveralls from Halloween 1 & 2 survived because those films were so iconic and Michael Myers a horror legend. Roy, not so much.

I've been doing some looking, and it looks like it's still owned by Tom Morga.

Here he is in it, at a con.

23498408_2033883643513275_27423196018355

@Cokeyskunk It is theoretically possible that is one of the original coveralls, but I doubt it. They probably only used one set for that movie, and that set had a bunch of holes in it from the character being stabbed by a bulldozer, a knife, and slashed with a chainsaw. The set in that picture is intact and looks like my set of Red Kap coveralls. I trust Tom Morga to wear the correct color though, and that set is definitely spruce green.

My issue isn't the color it's how clean he looks....asthetically it's ugly

• Like 1

The illumination of some scenes of the film deceived until the Devs, this would be easily solved with a pallet exchange, fix this Devs!!!

Look at those lovely turquoise overalls.

I do hope they will at least make the color a skin option someday.

I had always thought Roy was blue before but thanks to this topic, it has been bugging me :P

3 hours ago, JasonVsWindows said:

I do hope they will at least make the color a skin option someday.

I had always thought Roy was blue before but thanks to this topic, it has been bugging me :P

Same here.