@ShiftySamurai @Gertz @Randygbk I color corrected Roy's coveralls to be the correct screen-accurate green color. Now tell me, which of the following things is not like the other?

First image in higher quality here.

QslVBrv.png

XH8sVV5.png

EDIT: Found another shot, this time in the DAYTIME, of Roy's sleeves. They're green.

752137075_34.bmp

Below is a behind-the-scenes photo taken from an entirely different camera with absolutely no blue lighting or post-process filtering to skew the image. There is only natural lighting, and it is definitely dark green.

3D9EVDe.jpg

• Like 12
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, doitagain said:

They’re blue. Even the F13 part 5 Pop figure is blue.

The figure is incorrect. Look at the damn movie.(And I mean watch it for real, from the blu-ray, not shitty compressed youtube quality.) You cannot tell me that the blue chevrons and his coveralls are the same color. They're not. Ask Tom Morga. They're green.

EDIT: Found a picture of Tom Morga himself, in full costume, at a photo-op with a fan. They're. frickin'. GREEN.

It's settled. They're green. The next update should fix the color of Roy's coveralls.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Ah ok I see. Personally I think it looks better in blue but I see what you mean. It’s too late for them to change it but maybe next update they can add a skin for that color.

I don’t know what the real color is, haven’t watched the movie in a long time, but I do know that I trust the developers over some no name on an internet message board when it comes to details like this. Maybe they just wanted to make the change. IDK, but the blue looks fine. This isn’t an issue worth spending even a fraction of a time on considering the other issues that need to be addressed. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, John Wick said:

I don’t know what the real color is, haven’t watched the movie in a long time, but I do know that I trust the developers over some no name on an internet message board when it comes to details like this. 

So you're using an ad-hominem attack(calling me a no-name) to discredit my evidence instead of refuting my evidence with your own that would contradict mine. Thanks.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

So you're using an ad-hominem attack(calling me a no-name) to discredit my evidence instead of refuting my evidence with your own that would contradict mine. Thanks.

I’m not refuting your evidence at all. Ultimately I don’t think it matters, in the slightest. They’ve made alterations to other Jason’s that aren’t exactly screen accurate, maybe they’ve done the same here. IDK. 

• Like 1

I think Devs only need change palette

Just now, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

All right then to each his own. Just know that you were rude in calling me no name and that is not appreciated. Thanks for posting though lol.

The no name wasn’t meant in offense, just comparing you, one of the faceless posters here(like myself) to the actual dev team. Those guys are just as big, if not bigger fans of the franchise than we are and most likely have more access to material that we don’t. Which is why I said I trust them when it comes to things like this. Or hell, maybe they just made the change for the sake of it. Jason has worn a lot of green, maybe they wanted to give Roy something new.

It’s hard to tell exactly what color they are in the movie. I just went back and looked. Sometimes they look like a tint of green. Sometimes they look blueish grey. They look more blue when they are wet later in the movie. But either way, they definitely don’t look as blue as they do in the screens we’ve seen for the in game model. Truthfully though, I don’t really give a shit. 

• Like 2

The developers have been know to get specific info / facts incorrect just play the virtual cabin some facts are incorrect.

the color of the coveralls is definitely another incorrect detail.

they should be spruce green.

• Thanks 1

When I first read the title of this thread, I thought it said, 'Make Roy Gay Again' lol. 

All jokes A-side, I went to go re-watch the movie and it does look like spruce green. If you look at the part where he is stabbing Tina in the eyes with the sheers, you can see some of his sleeves and the color looks like a muddy/spruce green. 

It all comes down to lighting and The New Beginning had a lot of blue lighting used in its night shoots giving the wet coveralls a blue tint.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, John Wick said:

I don’t know what the real color is, haven’t watched the movie in a long time, but I do know that I trust the developers over some no name on an internet message board when it comes to details like this. Maybe they just wanted to make the change. IDK, but the blue looks fine. This isn’t an issue worth spending even a fraction of a time on considering the other issues that need to be addressed. 

I agree the one thing the devs do very well is attention to detail,  I could care less is clothing is a shade off , this is something that can be fixed in a minute, much bigger problems with this game to take care of 1st.

Here is a shot of Roy in more natural lighting the overalls are clearly not the shade of bright blue the developers have shown us in the trailer. They are a spruce green that can very in color depending on lighting just like Michael Myers in Halloween and Halloween 2 where they look blue or black or green depending on how you light them.

• Thanks 4

47 minutes ago, NytmereZ said:

I agree the one thing the devs do very well is attention to detail,  I could care less is clothing is a shade off , this is something that can be fixed in a minute, much bigger problems with this game to take care of 1st.

There are many issues that need addressed in the game with different team members working on different things art direction is one team gameplay/ mechanics are another.... there is nothing wrong with pointing out visible issues that the developers are going to be releasing soon that could / should be fixed before they are released.

with the amount of detail and amazing screen accuracy the team has put into the game so far it would not give the imposter Jason justice to release it looking that far from screen accurate.

These images, it definitely looks blue. It’s possible they had multiple variations for filming  with slightly different shades. But it’s definitely blue in some scenes. And EVERY piece of memorabilia and figures have a blue outfit. So if it’s blue in the game, then big deal. It’s still accurate.

friday-the-13th-a-new-beginning.jpgfriday-the-13th-part-v-a-new-beginning-d

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

These images, it definitely looks blue. It’s possible they had multiple variations for filming  with slightly different shades. But it’s definitely blue in some scenes. And EVERY piece of memorabilia and figures have a blue outfit. So if it’s blue in the game, then big deal. It’s still accurate.

friday-the-13th-a-new-beginning.jpgfriday-the-13th-part-v-a-new-beginning-d

I am confusion

• Haha 1

Both of those images have harsh lighting on Roy. The first image is the tractror's headlights, the second image is a flash of lightning. Watch the scenes with natural lighting like the barn finale and you'll see.

• Like 1

Who cares? Half the fan base could’ve cared less whether or not Roy was in the game in the first place; myself included. I think it’s safe to say that most people don’t care about the color of Roy’s pants. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Both of those images have harsh lighting on Roy. The first image is the tractror's headlights, the second image is a flash of lightning. Watch the scenes with natural lighting like the barn finale and you'll see.

I know. I watched the scenes over and over. And I’m convinced they used multiple jumpsuits for filming with slight shade variations. Some greener. Some more blue. But either way, over the years, all memorabilia has been blue. So I assume that’s why they made this choice.   

1 minute ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

I know. I watched the scenes over and over. And I’m convinced they used multiple jumpsuits for filming with slight shade variations. Some greener. Some more blue. But either way, over the years, all memorabilia has been blue. So I assume that’s why they made this choice.   

Ithink it was just one suit and a lot of cheap blue lighting because of the low budget.