TheRaven

Any Chance of a new Jason kill pack?

12 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I see any extra Hell Jason kills being offered to the owners for free. Mainly because so few players own him. 

Well the Xbox users are flooded with him lol While PC and PS4 are still rare. When I play it's either me who has him or I'll see a random with hell Jason and it's rare.

Actually Xbox lately at least seems pretty barren on Savini Jasons. But anyway im sure there will be some kind of PAID DLC alongside Part 5 update. They always do. Maybe a new emote pack and a kill pack. Hopefully for part 9 :)

4 hours ago, TheButtonMasher said:

Because we paid extra for this Jason? Maybe to stop all the whiners make it last but would still like some new kills for Big S

I think you are missing the point,  why would the developers make a kill pack for Savini,  try to sell it on Xbox One, PS4, and PC, knowing very well it is not going to make profit compared to other ones? 

It is still going to be a dumb business move. 

If they made it free that would be another story. 

Just now, Gummybish said:

I think you are missing the point,  why would the developers make a kill pack for Savini,  try to sell it on Xbox One, PS4, and PC, knowing very well it is not going to make profit compared to other ones? 

It is still going to be a dumb business move. 

If they made it free that would be another story. 

Glad to have your support for a free Savini kill pack!

19 hours ago, MichaelMemers said:

Agreed. Part 7 Jason is still worthless yet they gave him a kill pack that nobody used outside of bot mode a week later.

18 hours ago, Splatterhouse said:

Was playing for a few hours last night - I literally don't even bother to initiate a kill anymore - what's the point? Talk about fucking over your own paid DLC kill packs with your own gameplay changes! :lol: Butthey are addressing this and have been working to rectify it - and I do recognise that. Let's hope things are sorted when the next patch drops. 

I've been playing as part 7 a lot lately(in private matches) because of the kill pack. Fuck the pocket knives, I'm grabbing.  I don't care if I don't go 8 for 8 as long as I'm having fun and I just love his kill pack kills so much. I still manage to get 4 to 6 kills with him.

I want a Savini kill pack but it would most likely be the one to get new kills last so if not him then definitely Part 8

A FREE 'new kills' pack for Savini Jason owners sounds pretty damn good to me! - Probably also pretty damn unlikely, but hey, we can but dream!  ;):P 

4 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

I'd like to see more free kills unlocked at higher levels.

Yes! This! - I feel like there's a lot of blank space between levels that actually have summat worth unlocking. TBH I don't think there's much worth unlocking for me atm until I reach level 100+ 

I, myself, am only level 67 so it's a bit disheartening. More Free Kills for use with all Jasons, that could be unlocked by leveling up, would deffo be much appreciated! 

1 minute ago, scorpio said:

Yes! This! - I feel like there's a lot of blank space between levels that actually have summat worth unlocking. TBH I don't think there's much worth unlocking atm until you reach level 100+ 

I, myself, am only level 67 so it's a bit disheartening. More Free Kills for use with all Jasons, that could be unlocked by leveling up, would deffo be much appreciated! 

Exactly. After you reach level 44 there's a good 50+ level drought of recolored clothing.

Having shelly and Roy unlocked immediately is pretty daft imo as well. But that's for another topic.

8 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Exactly. After you reach level 44 there's a good 50+ level drought of recolored clothing.

Having shelly and Roy unlocked immediately is pretty daft imo as well. But that's for another topic.

Is Shelley confirmed to be getting added? I didn't know we were getting a counselor with this patch! :)  - Updated - sorry I misread that as Joey (Roys Son) for some reason lol - wishful thinking perhaps lol :P 

Also I honestly disagree, at least for Roy, I spose it would have been fine for them to have him unlockable at like level 55 or summat, but if he'd have been only unlockable at like level 150 then that wlda sucked for me lol, at least now I have summat to feel excited about again as I know I can use him straight away! - Tho it does mean he'll be flooding the matches after the update, as all the newcomers will use him as well as the regulars!  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, scorpio said:

Is Shelley confirmed to be getting added? I didn't know we were getting a counselor with this patch! :)  

Shelley was added in the last patch update.

On 1/27/2018 at 2:34 PM, Caliph said:

Savini kills, please. Thanks.

Yea, no doubt. As badass as he looks, he needs some insane kills to wash out those bland animations.

I had an interesting thought concerning new kills for Savini Jason. What if, just what if the new kills were only available to the people who obtained Savini legit? If Gun Media still had the emails of everyone who got the codes it would be possible.