Sign in to follow this  
Hopson

HELP I keep getting an error database login failure

First off, welcome to the forums.

Secondly, depends on what system you play on.

3 minutes ago, Trident77 said:

First off, welcome to the forums.

Secondly, depends on what system you play on.

Xbox one.

2 minutes ago, Hopson said:

Xbox one.

Should've bought a PS4.

Honestly though, I don't know Xbox One that well. I'd imagine you could try reinstalling the latest patch, but that's assuming it works just like how it does for the PS4.

I know im not banned. If i was banned it probably would of said banned. I have been playing this game for 2 months now. Then today boom a error happened where it says database login failure.

You can DM me your Gamertag and I can have someone look it up to see if something happened

- Gertz

I've been looking around, and apparently you're not the only one with that kind of error. But from what I've seen, it appears to be an Xbox One problem only, or at least I haven't seen any PC/PS4 players having this issue as of late.

You can always do the basics, resetting your router and such.

8 minutes ago, Gertz said:

You can DM me your Gamertag and I can have someone look it up to see if something happened

- Gertz

If I was banned wouldn't I have been notified? Also If I was banned would it say banned or something a long the lines? 

8 minutes ago, Trident77 said:

I've been looking around, and apparently you're not the only one with that kind of error. But from what I've seen, it appears to be an Xbox One problem only, or at least I haven't seen any PC/PS4 players having this issue as of late.

You can always do the basics, resetting your router and such.

I tried that stuff man that didn't work.

1 minute ago, Hopson said:

I tried that stuff man that didn't work.

Ok, you keep bringing up that you're worried about being banned, and honestly you're starting to sound a bit paranoid. If you were banned, you would know it instead of receiving data base login failures.

Not to be blunt or mean, but you need to calm down. Gertz can you help out, and if nothing else there's a new patch coming out next week that might help solve the issue.

I have tried multiple things and I even contacted Gertz like he said to do. I can' get on the game guys and excuse my language but the game is fucked on my end I can't get on all it' says is database login failure please someone help me fix it. 

So I'm not the only one with this situation? How do I fix it? I have tried multiple things I still can' get on the game :( I'm thinking of just getting a refund for the game. If i can' play it might as well get a refund.

I can't get on at all my gamertag name is Odious Supreme please someone fix it for me I have an xbox one.

Whoa! I just discovered that if I switch users on the PS4 I can connect no problem. So either I have been banned for pissing off the wrong cheater/teamer or I picked up a bug similar in nature to the 100% freezeup. I’m hoping that its the latter and that they would at least give us the courtesy of an explanation for the ban. 

• Like 1

It happens on my Xbox if I switch users while the game is on. I have to close the game out and sign in other the profile I want to play.  If I don't, QP and Offline mode is grayed out or I get the error you listed.

I thought about getting this for PS4, but my PS4 runs at max fanspeed. Xbox and PS have been junk hardware wise since 360 and PS3 launched.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, razeak said:

It happens on my Xbox if I switch users while the game is on. I have to close the game out and sign in other the profile I want to play.  If I don't, QP and Offline mode is grayed out or I get the error you listed.

I thought about getting this for PS4, but my PS4 runs at max fanspeed. Xbox and PS have been junk hardware wise since 360 and PS3 launched.

Same here man I cant get online only option available for me is offline mode. But then if I switch my my little bro account it let' me on no issue. But I want to use my own profile not his. And plus were not banned. If we were banned it would of said banned.

39 minutes ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

Whoa! I just discovered that if I switch users on the PS4 I can connect no problem. So either I have been banned for pissing off the wrong cheater/teamer or I picked up a bug similar in nature to the 100% freezeup. I’m hoping that its the latter and that they would at least give us the courtesy of an explanation for the ban. 

If we were banned it would say that were ban or have been banned. Were not banned. But the only option for me is offline mode.

10 hours ago, Gertz said:

- Gertz

If you could help me out as well that would be greatly appreciated. My gamertag on PS4 is the same as I use here. 

4 minutes ago, Hopson said:

Same here man I cant get online only option available for me is offline mode. But then if I switch my my little bro account it let' me on no issue. But I want to use my own profile not his. And plus were not banned. If we were banned it would of said banned.

Yeah, I don’t want to start over from scratch, either. I’m level 82. 

10 hours ago, Gertz said:

- Gertz

So this issue isn't only happening to me. Can you fix this for us I'm okay if you guys make me start all over and fresh take my account off the database and I'll start fresh if I have to please fix it for me I wanna play your game on Xbox one my gamertag is Odious Supreme.

11 minutes ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

Yeah, I don’t want to start over from scratch, either. I’m level 82. 

What if we change our gamertag names do you think that would fix it I'm contemplating changing my gamertag name. I have tried multiple different things.