Sign in to follow this  
CrazyLawyer

Nerfed killers aren't worth my playing time

8 hours ago, CrazyLawyer said:

Actually there are these things called rules and regulations. You see, even forums have these mystery things and soon you will see what happens as a result of them. I can’t belive you have this much free time to troll a forum that is pretty sad. 

8 minutes ago, CrazyLawyer said:

I'm actually allowed to complain.

Sure, you are allowed to complain but spamming the forum is not something you are allowed to do.

Make ONE post compiling all of your thoughts, concerns and complaints so we don't have to scroll through this nonsense to have a real discussion.

Oh, goodbye btw. Hope you can find your fun elsewhere.

9 minutes ago, CrazyLawyer said:

I'm actually allowed to complain.

(viii) Spamming chat, whether for personal or commercial purposes, by disrupting the flow of conversation with repeated postings

Under Specific Bannable Offenses

Yes but that doesn’t include spamming the forums with multiple threads of which most have very little in the way of rational thought. So your argument that you have the right to complain is a moot point when you consider how abundantly obvious it is that you chose to create such ridiculous topics. You can’t play the dumb card simply for being a jackass. 

I bet this guy got slashed to death by Jason and he hasn’t stopped raging yet over the whole ordeal. Maybe you should go to your safe space and grab a cup of hot cocoa than mommy and daddy can tuck you in for beddy-bye. 

Sorry guys I had to.. I have a right to complain. 

And I utilize the forum to have substantive conversation about said slasher game and franchise without the hassle of redundant garbage filling up slots for topics people actually care about. Yet here you, explain to me what you believe is actually wrong with game in a sensible manner and perhaps we could have an actual discussion regarding your “complaints.” If you cannot do that than please take your trolling elsewhere. 

@JPops could you please shut down all of these non-sensical threads this clown has created. Clearly it’s an attempt to grab attention and I can’t help but feed the trolls sometimes. They’re utter lack of common sense and intellect keeps me wondering what they will spout off next. 

Jason got nerfed into oblivion. Wanna recap how? OK.

1. Grab is worthless now. You can have someone pinned in a corner, but they somehow "slip away".

2. Even if you land a grab, all counselors now have a Case Pocketknife Mobile Factory in their pants. Grab #1? Pocketknife. Oh well, that happens. Grab #2? Pocketknife. Guess they speed searched and got lucky. Grab #3? POCKETKNIFE. This is getting silly. Grab #4? P-O-C-K-E-T-K-N-I-F-E. Wait; they haven't hit any cabins; I've been chasing them through the woods; must be a glitch. Grab #5? Pocketknife. Two minutes remaining. Grab #6? Pocketknife. Grab #7? Pocketknife. Grab #8? Pocketknife. YOU SURVIVED!!!!

3. Hit detection for Jason is atrocious. ALL counselors swing a bat better than Jose Canseco on steroids. When have you seen a counselor miss on melee? Ever?

Does this meet with your personal standards of a complaint or do I have to put a fucking blue back on it?

I'm not sure which is funnier: that people are mistaking a Last Year marketing shill for a salty F13 noob, or that said marketing shill is confusing some of our most frequently banned members with the forum police.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gertz said:

Is this the line for waffle omelettes?

I actually looked up what a waffle omelette is, and it looks delicious.

My doctor told me that apparently eggs contain a good amount of HDL cholesterol to offset the LDL, so I might actually try making this in the morning tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, Trident77 said:

My doctor told me that apparently eggs contain a good amount of HDL cholesterol to offset the LDL, so I might actually try making this in the morning tomorrow.

Let us know how it turns out. It sounds like a tasty item.

5 minutes ago, Trident77 said:

I know...thanks to @CrazyLawyer for opening my eyes to this delicious new breakfast food!

20 minutes ago, CrazyLawyer said:

Jason got nerfed into oblivion. Wanna recap how? OK.

1. Grab is worthless now. You can have someone pinned in a corner, but they somehow "slip away".

2. Even if you land a grab, all counselors now have a Case Pocketknife Mobile Factory in their pants. Grab #1? Pocketknife. Oh well, that happens. Grab #2? Pocketknife. Guess they speed searched and got lucky. Grab #3? POCKETKNIFE. This is getting silly. Grab #4? P-O-C-K-E-T-K-N-I-F-E. Wait; they haven't hit any cabins; I've been chasing them through the woods; must be a glitch. Grab #5? Pocketknife. Two minutes remaining. Grab #6? Pocketknife. Grab #7? Pocketknife. Grab #8? Pocketknife. YOU SURVIVED!!!!

3. Hit detection for Jason is atrocious. ALL counselors swing a bat better than Jose Canseco on steroids. When have you seen a counselor miss on melee? Ever?

Does this meet with your personal standards of a complaint or do I have to put a fucking blue back on it?

Alright, now you’re giving us something to work with. And sorry I don’t know what a blue back is. 

1) Grab was strong during the intial release of the game. It’s reach was beyond what was necessary and they tweaked it. Now it is less formidable even at close range depending on the situation. They just announced that they have made changes to improve the grab with this coming update. So put your big boy pants on and wait and see how that works out for you. 

2) It was previously stated that the over abundance of counselor resources was not intended and this has been known for quite some time. I don’t know what platform you play on but very rarely have I encountered a counselor who was able to collect more than say 4 knives. Not to say it doesn’t happen but I’ve given chase to counselors packing three knives who were able to evade and collect more on the way. They still inevitably died albeit at the costly expense of time.

You’re exaggerating the pocket knife issue. Yes it’s a problem but unless you were dealing with a hacker no one is going to have limitless knives without acquiring them on the map or from corpses. I am almost certain the surplus items issue will be corrected with this next patch and item drops will be back to normal thereafter. 

3) Hit detection is bad sorry to say. Sometimes it’s there other times it’s a swing and miss despite the target being on top of you so to speak. It’s worse for some Jasons more than others. Although I have become more used to the range so I have fewer complications with it despite the handful of times that it doesn’t work. 

Wait and see what the update brings in terms of improvements. If it isn’t to your liking than nobody’s forcing you to play the game. You can always walk away from it or stop all together. I’d say next time you get this heated over the issue you walk it off for a bit before trolling the shit out of the forums. I can guarantee you're gonna be reprimanded for it. It’s too late to come back from that although I doubt you care.  

2 minutes ago, CrazyLawyer said:

Yeah, I got to level 128 by having zero idea of how to play the game. Congrats on your noob lobbies.

Then what is the problem? If your good with Jason what is the complaint?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CrazyLawyer said:

Blue backs are stapled to legal documents.

1. Grab wasn't tweaked, it was ruined. Counselors used to run FROM Jason, now they pick up a blade of grass as a weapon and run TOWARDS him. Not being able to grad a 90 pound girl wielding a frying pan in the corner of a cabin (when you're close enough to step on her feet) isn't a "tweak", it's a nullification.

2. I play on PC. I played one round where I caught 11 pocketknives in the neck. Eleven.

3. Hit detection IS bad . . . for Jason and Jason only. I haven't seen a counselor miss a swing since LAST YEAR.

1) Grab was adjusted hence why we are at where we are now. 

I’m pretty sure none of the female counselor’s weigh 90lbs because if that were the case given their supposed age and physiology they’d have be very sick or suffering from some kind of somatotype or eating disorder. Plus I have yet to see a counselor swing a blade of grass. I have seen videos of glitches out baseball bats the size of cabins. Now that was interesting, even Jason ran away. 

2) Being you’re on PC I’d be willing to say it was a hack.

3) I see counselor’s miss swings all the time. Especially when they aren’t looking at me and attempt to take a swing thinking that they will actually hit me. I also want watch them miss numerous times when I fake them into swinging and than slash the shit out of them or simply grab them. It’s even more fun when you duel one or more counselor’s who know how to fight and you have a back forth brawl.

Have to be able to accept the game for what it is and leave room for the changes that will come; otherwise, in your case, you’re going to be very miserable trying to enjoy what we have.

while you are free to speak your mind, please try to construct a discussion piece instead of just a title. 

Or at least bring some damn omelettes along with you. I'm starving now.