Sign in to follow this  
Patriots1

Well The Next Map Update Camp Forest Green Part 6

Camp forest Green could be customized to be bigger and cover more ground.

Camp forest Green was a part of camp crystal lake that was never shown untill F13th part 6.

Camp forest green is not the same as the original 1979 camp crystal lake.

The whole campground shooting location is diffrent from the 1979 camp crystal lake map.

forest grren could be customized with extras.

5 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

Jason on the Lazarus and Manhattan could be the best maps if done properly 

True im al for as many maps as we can get.

I Also love The Lazurus and Manhattan map ideas.

But we must get Forest Green and Shepherds House.

Hopefully make the new maps a little smaller. I like Pinehurst but it's awful big plus Jarvis house is a bit disappointing to look at and not very fun like Pakanack, Crystal Lake and the other one(can't remember the name)

tbh i don´t think there will be much more content in future. dunno about consoles, but PC has 300 ppl playing right now, and i don´t see anything that can change this without gun/illfonic doing really big investments in the game (aka hiring way more (proffesional) people, wich i highly doubt. content alone surely is not enough. With the server problems on console i don´t thinks it´s much more there?

beating a dead horse here.

• Like 1

I Think a member of Gunmedia Shifty samurai explained that there will be more stuff in the future for this game'

This f1th game is supposed to be the ultimate friday the 13th game.

The Developers have all ready shown us small previews of Bigger things to come in the Virtual Cabin with a Spacey Level Jason x Uber Jason.

This idea that That This game is finished is wrong.

I Really would like to push For Forest Green expanded and customized with Big and small maps.

Id also like to see Shepherds House Map expanded.

In my fantasy I hope for one map dedicated to each film (two for Part 8 so we get both the boat and Times Square), Pamela (I know she was an unachieved goal during funding but still) and the rest of the Jason's. 

But realistically I think all we'll get is Grendel, Uber-Jason, SP challenges, Paranoia, one or two new counselors, then one map dedicated to Part 8, probably just Times Square. I hear the PC base is insignificant to the number of console players, but there's only so much work we can realistically expect them to put into this game without charging us for more content (that's not cosmetic). Dividing the already small user base from paid maps probably wouldn't be the best idea.

By the way, what's the deal with FvJ and the 2009 remake? This is probably common knowledge on this forum but I once heard that maps / Jason's from these two movies are out of the question due to some rights issue? Can anybody confirm that?

Either way, they need to get it together and continue to create new content. The indie team excuse is tired. It’s called hire interns to speed things up. It’s hypocritical to brag about being one of the most downloaded games last year and then turn around and cry they can’t pump content out because they have a small team with limited finances. So what is the truth?

If I were in their position, I would have already taken the Crystal Lake map and made some adjustments and repackaged it as a new map: Camp Blood. Make a Few dynamic cabins boarded up and inaccessible, make everything look dilapidated, add old police tape to some areas, and close one of the exists. Bam. Camp Blood the exact same map just with variation that creates a new experience. That’s how you maximize the work you already put into creating a map. 

4 hours ago, ThePatriots said:

In my fantasy I hope for one map dedicated to each film (two for Part 8 so we get both the boat and Times Square), Pamela (I know she was an unachieved goal during funding but still) and the rest of the Jason's. 

But realistically I think all we'll get is Grendel, Uber-Jason, SP challenges, Paranoia, one or two new counselors, then one map dedicated to Part 8, probably just Times Square. I hear the PC base is insignificant to the number of console players, but there's only so much work we can realistically expect them to put into this game without charging us for more content (that's not cosmetic). Dividing the already small user base from paid maps probably wouldn't be the best idea.

By the way, what's the deal with FvJ and the 2009 remake? This is probably common knowledge on this forum but I once heard that maps / Jason's from these two movies are out of the question due to some rights issue? Can anybody confirm that?

They straight up told the Devs NO to the rights of fvj and the remake.This game should survive 2018 with the new content ahead  .Btw were you previously Patriots1?

I hope they release 6 and 7 as a bundle. After that there will be the more specialized maps with likely different playstyle and win conditions (Lazarus, Manhattan and The Grendel).

If they did a part 7 map I feel like there would have to be a large dense forest area maybe separating two areas.  No paths and making it hard to navigate through it.  In the movie it always seemed people were running through the woods and getting lost or turned around.  

A Manhattan map doesn't make any sense to me. Are they going to block off areas using crowed NPC's or what? I also thought it was kinda dumb how Jason just ignores everybody else in the film and nobody bother to try to help the main characters being chase by a madman. And it was barely in the movie. I much rather have the Lazarus ship. It fits the mood better being away from everyone and isolated like a camp ground.