Sign in to follow this  
AmberPlaysGames

Do you stream on Twitch or Podcast?

Just looking for people who does either streaming or podcasting in their spare time, or maybe even full time.

Share your thoughts on streaming or podcasting, share your favourite equipment to use and if you like some tips and tricks.

i'm not a big fan of "lets play" and stuff like that really. i do follow a few podcasts (nerdist, marvel movie news, jedi alliance, fatman on batman and the occasional other if the topic is of interest). 
i was planning to stream regularly myself though whenever i play NO MANS SKY, but since its over half a year still till it comes out, i still got time haha

as far as equipment goes, i'd say for game streaming from the PS4... the PS4, the PS4 Camera and a good headset should be enough eh?!

I actually run a podcast of my own called Screenplay Archaeology. It focuses on unproduced movie scripts and early drafts. My signature links to the Facebook page.

Pretty much nigh impossible to do with a 0.5 mps upload, but kind of stuck on that because I'm living in apartments right now, otherwise I would have been doing it for a couple of years. Before I first tried I spent about 3 days doing a lot of research, so I have knowledge as far as how to start, how to set up a stream, how to record, etc, etc

Just don't have the upload for it, but meh, what can you do?