ooAgentlp

Can you please add team kill as server leader option?!

Hi Gunmedia,

I wanted to suggest if you can add team kill back as a server leader option from the original game, this will give players more options and makes it fun because I personally think is more realistic!!!

for example when holding the shotgun there was more pressure placed on the shotgun user aim wisely to avoid killing your team. I know some people abused team kills but to remove all together takes away from the game. 

Thank you,

Lupe

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Play private games... You can kill as many fellow counselors as you want.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Truth said:

Play private games... You can kill as many fellow counselors as you want.

@truth I'm suggesting they bring back team kill as a option in public games as it added realism to game play. 

1 minute ago, ooAgentlp said:

@truth I'm suggesting they bring back team kill as a option in public games as it added realism to game play. 

I agree with you there, but we have too many trolls for that. It's bad enough that you get lobby's where someone runs over everyone with the car...

2 minutes ago, Truth said:

I agree with you there, but we have too many trolls for that. It's bad enough that you get lobby's where someone runs over everyone with the car...

Yes, evil people in the world lol but I remember counselors joining together to restore peace it was lots of fun too.  

On 1/26/2018 at 12:21 PM, ooAgentlp said:

It added nothing to the gameplay there’s seriously no need for it.

On 1/26/2018 at 2:21 PM, ooAgentlp said:

We can't have nice shit. 

On 26.1.2018 at 9:09 PM, ooAgentlp said:

Hi Gunmedia,

I wanted to suggest if you can add team kill back as a server leader option from the original game, this will give players more options and makes it fun because I personally think is more realistic!!!

for example when holding the shotgun there was more pressure placed on the shotgun user aim wisely to avoid killing your team. I know some people abused team kills but to remove all together takes away from the game. 

Thank you,

Lupe

at least they have to add teamdamage again. I feels more realistic and tention.

@truth, so you earned 2000 posts by reply on every fvckin thread and critism everyone who has another opinion and feeling about his game !?

• Like 1

It literally added nothing to gameplay... Just trolling. 

Thousands and thousands of hours trolling. 

No thanks 

• Like 1

teamkill was useful. For example, you have added a function against the bodyblock but the bodyblock is still possible immediately and we need it. Or to take revenge on someone who hurt you, in a team with maniac. Besides, the game was much more realistic with teamkill. 

We need back teamkill

bringing teamkill back would solve the problem of many crybabies jasons crying because a mob of counselors hit him

Team killing was super troll city and a real pain in the keester.

The one thing I do miss is grabbing the counselors and using them as human shields when you were playing as Jason. It was really funny to watch a gang of players try to stop you killing their mates, only to find they had just buried an axe is their mates back and killed them. 

It also prevented gangs using Jason as their own personal piñata too. You think twice about smacking him when you might be killing your team mates. 

Would be nice if getting grabbed made the counselor vulnerable to team killing. Might just balance out the ridiculous  stunfests.

HELL YEAH

I would like to gun down some of Jason's little bitches

• Like 1

On 1/28/2018 at 1:40 PM, prodigy said:

at least they have to add teamdamage again. I feels more realistic and tention.

@truth, so you earned 2000 posts by reply on every fvckin thread and critism everyone who has another opinion and feeling about his game !?

You didn't tag me correctly so I just saw this post by chance.

I have (almost) 3000 posts because I voice my opinion on the matter, regardless how others may feel about it. Isn't the whole point of the forums to give the players a place to have their opinions heard?

Not sure what I'm doing wrong here...

YAS

We really need it (to kill counselours who teamplay with Jason! Or kill counselour who bodyblock u)

Also I think this is really great idea (add team kill as server leader option).

I hope devs will do it in next patch lol... :BBBB

• Like 1

[add team kill as server leader option] That would be really cool.

If developers add this feature I`m sure will only get better.I expect that they will add this function.

• Like 1

No thanks...  

Already had team killing in public games.. It was a disaster. 

39 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

No thanks...  

Already had team killing in public games.. It was a disaster. 

I'm guessing the people saying yes weren't around back then... Or they were part of the problem.

On 1/28/2018 at 6:22 AM, Alien_Number_Six said:

We can't have nice shit. 

. . . I had one this morning.

Just now, Cokeyskunk said:

. . . I had one this morning.

I'm working on it. Got my coffee, about to take a smoke break. It will probably come soon after that.