Sign in to follow this  
Uber Jason X

Gun you are the best.

Just saw the trailer and what can i say... You rock Gun Media. What an unexpected and amazing suprise. You know what, im going to buy every single dlc because you guys deserve it. We finally have all Jasons confirmed(except X Pre Uber but i prefer Uber anyway.). Thank you very much and keep up the good work.

• Like 4

Agreed. I love the timing of it too. Everyone was getting pissed off and frustrated with the lack of communication, then they drop all this on us. Fucking great!

• Like 2

I just love what they keep doing with the level of detail! The trailer voiceover and script was a beautiful touch.

I am not ready to go as far as saying they are the best, but this is a step in the right direction.  Not necessarily the map and Jason, but the fact that they are listening to us on how pathetic Jason has become.  The balance changes are small, but that's how they need to go about it.  Start small, see what works and what doesn't and go from there.  More communication in the future would be nice.  But, at least they are attempting new things.  Things I haven't seen suggested here such as a slight speed increase.  Jason has always seemed a bit slow anyway.  

As far as Roy and the new map...  Yeah, it is something to be excited about because it is different.  That map didn't have cabins so it is gonna be interesting to see what is done there.  Is Ethel's place gonna be on it?   Is the trailer area and demons van gonna be there?   Are we gonna get the barn and be able to use the loft?   It is worth getting excited about.  

• Like 2

I'm happy for this too. Roy/Pinehurst was one of the most requested content to be included, so despite what you might think of them, this new addition goes to show they are still listening.

19 hours ago, Liquid Swordsman said:

I'm happy for this too. Roy/Pinehurst was one of the most requested content to be included, so despite what you might think of them, this new addition goes to show they are still listening.

Same here. I dont even care that Part 5 is not Jason. I like his desing, i like his blue mask and ohohoho he is definetally has the second best weapon in the game(first of course is Devil's pitchfork lol). Considering that we wont get FvJ, Reboot and MKX Jason due to copyrights or whatever, i'd say bring as many Jason as we can get. Deep down i hope we will get even Pre Jason X(after we get Uber of course) just because i want the complete Jason collection XD