wes

Jason V (Roy) - Stats

i have no problem with pt5 having jasons abilities and playing just like a normal jason. im just extremely happy we get a new jason, with a new weapon, and new cool grab kills.

I have no problem with those stats, looks good. Can Run + Throwing Knives will make for fun gameplay, and happy to see no Shift or Traps weakness. Good to see Roy in the game after all. 

5 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Running is because he is alive people....

I think Mrs Voorhees also run

6 hours ago, wes said:

Howdy Campers, long time no see. Sorry about that, been head down, working with the team on this upcoming patch. They have busted hump and I'm proud of this content patch dropping on Tuesday, Jan 30th. But let's cut to the chase. J5 STATS!!

First off, he unlocks at level 0, meaning you get him instantly. OK, now the pros and cons. 

PROS                                                       CONS

+ Throwing Knives                                - Defense

+ Stalk                                                     - Grip Strength

+ Can Run                                               - Stun Resistance

7YpYoKF.jpg

I know there's a lot of questions about Paranoia as well. I will be doing a write-up next week to update everyone here on the forums as to the current status of Paranoia. Look for that post mid-next week. 

-W

I don’t like to run. Also, -defense? I got hit by a tractor! I got cut across my stomach! For the love of Joey, please put my name up there. There are enough Jasons.

• Haha 5

23 minutes ago, Roy Burns said:

I don’t like to run. Also, -defense? I got hit by a tractor! I got cut across my stomach! For the love of Joey, please put my name up there. There are enough Jasons.

Compared to the damage that Jason has suffer all of his life since Part 2... there is no point of comparision. Sorry, Roy, we still love you :')

As far as I’m concerned all of his negative stats are pointless the way the game is now. Who cares about stun weakness when even strong Jason’s get stunned on single hits, or grip strength when everybody is packing knives?

1 minute ago, Dolemite said:

Anyone want a chocolate bar?

Joey.jpg~c200

Sad man, I have pre diabetes :(

6 minutes ago, i-cold said:

Sad man, I have pre diabetes :(

FINE! But I want you to know that I think you're really outta line!

friday-the-13th-part-v-04.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

FINE! But I want you to know that I think you're really outta line!

friday-the-13th-part-v-04.jpg

I cant kill you, my muscles hurt 

Roy running doesn't bug me. People are complaining that Roy never ran in Part 5, and technically he didn't, but he sure power-walked like a motherfucker:

To kill Part 5 Jason you need to find and drive the tractor w/ harrow, position it correctly under a 2nd floor window.  Beat on Jason until he falls out the window and hangs from the ledge.  Have Tommy with a machete,  slash Jason's wrist 3 times causing Jason to fall onto the harrow and impale him to his death.  Would be cool if Jason could find a pitchfork lying around and use that to kill too.  Also, like others said, it would be nice if Jason could grab counselors through a window and when in rage he should be able to leap through a window.  How scary would that be if Jason in stalk mode comes bursting throwing all those knives into everyone's eyes!?  Make it so Jason can throw back to back knives and not have to wait in between throws.  Also, add a van as an escape vehicle too so that more people can get into.  Of course the more people in the van would cause it to break through and get stuck on a bridge.  But ultimately, this is the greatest game ever made, hands down, best!  I used to play battlefield 4/bf1 all the time as my go to game, have a bunch of VR games, just bought evil within 2(still sealed) and always throw on F13 instead and play for hours.  Does stink when a host quits or there is a connection issue when you're running with a fun lobby but i understand it could be the player's connections/ internet failing.  I hope that Gun/Ill will work in some way to migrate a quit Jason to another player and migrate a quitter host or work in the dedicated server angle.  Would love to see team killing come back as a clickable option for the host to toggle, it was actually a lot of fun and a way to weed out the trolls via taking matters into your own hands.  And after this update hopefully Jason becomes a scary encounter again.  When the game was first launched, i played for hours on end only to go to sleep at night with a gun under my pillow cause i was creeped out that Jason would come in my room at night while i was sleeping and hack me up, almost slept under the bed but that never works out.  Anywayz, I can't wait for the new update because I'm no doubt going to be aggressively killing every single one of you posers and if you're Jason, i'm going to rip off your mask,  take a dump in it then put it back on your face before I kill you!  Doesn't matter if you nerf or beef up Jason, i'm still going to be impossible to kill ( as a counselor or Jason) and it's going to be impossible for you to live(even if you're Jason) playing the same match as me, trust me i'm the best.  1 more thing,  Please work Pamela into the game as a killer.  That would be the single more incredible thing you could give the fans!  See you all later when you die!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHaaaaaaaaaa burp  

Is Pam still going to talk to him or is it going to be Joey?

Will the sweater even work on him at all?

Can he still use the superhuman kills like punching someone's head off?

Is the song "his eyes" going to be added as one of the radio songs?

I wonder since his defense is so bad he’s going to be a “faster” Jason.  Didn’t they mention a speed increase?

Yeah, a speed buff is on the way.

Negative Stun Resistance in the game as it is right now isn't great, but considering his strengths, I think it's workable. It kind of seems like he's designed to force you to either be fast or sneaky. I don't think it'll be too hard to pick a couple off early on as long as you haul ass.

7 hours ago, KilledByKangaroo said:

Is Pam still going to talk to him or is it going to be Joey?

Oh shit, Joey talking to you the entire game could be hilarious.

"Dad, they killed me. I could have done a lot of things and helped people."

"Gee, I never chopped wood before. Now I never will 'cause I'm dead."

"I loved chocolate bars, but thanks to them I'll never eat another one. They're really outta line!"

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, MichaelMemers said:

I wonder how silly this guy will look slashing people with that weapon. It will be like Clock Tower.

giphy.gif

18 hours ago, wes said:

Howdy Campers, long time no see. Sorry about that, been head down, working with the team on this upcoming patch. They have busted hump and I'm proud of this content patch dropping on Tuesday, Jan 30th. But let's cut to the chase. J5 STATS!!

First off, he unlocks at level 0, meaning you get him instantly. OK, now the pros and cons. 

PROS                                                       CONS

+ Throwing Knives                                - Defense

+ Stalk                                                     - Grip Strength

+ Can Run                                               - Stun Resistance

7YpYoKF.jpg

I know there's a lot of questions about Paranoia as well. I will be doing a write-up next week to update everyone here on the forums as to the current status of Paranoia. Look for that post mid-next week. 

-W

Do you kill him how you kill the dead Jason’s?