wes

Jason V (Roy) - Stats

4 minutos atrás, TizianosBoy disse:

Então, um dos conselheiros em uma partida multiplayer será Roy / Jason, então, haverá dois Jasons neste modo ou apenas um? ou seja, o original eo falso?

Apenas um assassino. Acho que teremos 8 pessoas on-line, uma é assassina. Não teremos Jason That's why it's called paranoia, they think it's Jason.

2 minutes ago, Rev_Bartholomew said:

@wes That's great! I've wanted Roy to be in this game since it came out, I can't wait to dawn that blue hockey mask and kill some :chadwut:.

I've just got one question. What level do you have to be to unlock him? I was thinking anywhere between 120-140 would be my guess.

Also looking forward to the balance patch for Jason, it's good to know that Jason is getting some long overdue love from you guy's.:P

They mentioned already that Roy wouldn’t be level locked—everyone will be able to play as him! :)

Most people asking things that are already in the main post, i want to crush your heads. READ THE MAIN POSSST.

Also, wow, surprised, really surprised that Roy made it into the game. Really surprised.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MRWood204 said:

I am as well. I am excited and am looking forward to it, also as to what he looks like when the mask is removed.

Judging by his build...

It might be Tommy... Would be very interesting. I wonder if shacks have a different item in them and if Part 5 has a different Narrator...

2 minutes ago, Rycornog said:

They mentioned already that Roy wouldn’t be level locked—everyone will be able to play as him! :)

I know, I just re-read and saw it.

God I'm dumb.:P

1 hour ago, steven_kale99 said:

My thoughts too. Maybe they thought a beefed up Roy would look too "off"? 

That didn't stop 'em with Part 2, who looks like a ridiculous giant compared to the way he does in the movies.

• Like 1

Thank you Wes and everyone at Gun and illfonic for adding Roy. Lots of people screamed he shouldn't be in the game cause he's technically not Jason blah blah blah. Roy is Jason up until he dies and his mask falls off. I hope when a Counsellor knocks his mask off they say something like "Oh shit it's the Ambulance Guy. Roy!?" or something much better than that haha.

Regarding his stats I'm a little surprised he can Run, as Roy was technically the first Jason to Walk. His weaknesses aren't very crippling. Sorta a mix between J3 and J6 with the defence and Stun weaknesses. Overall seems like a good Jason, and any Jason with +stalk is a good one in my opinion .

• Like 2

I can't wait for the Jason kill scene on this one: Joey shows up and offers him a candy bar and Vic chops them both with an axe. Lol.

friday-the-13th-part-v-04.jpg

...............assuming Joey doesn't get Vic in the throat with a pocket knife. In all seriousness, looking forward to this. Nice job! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

His strengths are pretty mediocre, but his weaknesses are also pretty irrelevant. He'll basically be Part 3 Jason for people who are willing to trade the weapon strength for better stalking and more starting knives. I do like that we finally having a runner who is good at stalking.

4 minutes ago, Fathom said:

I can't wait for the Jason kill scene on this one: Joey shows up and offers him a candy bar and Vic chops them both with an axe. Lol.

friday-the-13th-part-v-04.jpg

...............assuming Joey doesn't get Vic in the throat with a pocket knife. In all seriousness, looking forward to this. Nice job! 

I hope Joey takes the place of the mother when Roy is chosen. I think it would be hysterical: “Get em, dad! Kill them all!”

I also really hope that stalk is immediately available at the beginning of the game, not the last ability to appear as it usually is. 

• Like 2

Thinking of: What's going to happen to Jason's Shack when you play as Roy?

Yeah, i agree it can be a house with Joey inside and Roy can hear his voice instead of Pamela's? Wow, this is interesting.

1 hour ago, DamonD7 said:

Oh...well spotted. Seems a reasonable guess.

Oh hey, here's another one. Unmasked. It's gonna have to be a reasonable facial version of Dick Wieand, right? No monster face for this model.

You mean like, change the skin and he comes unmasked? it would destroy the believe that he's Jason (players already know that he's not Jason but not the counselours)

7 minutes ago, Santi_Lee said:

Thinking of: What's going to happen to Jason's Shack when you play as Roy?

Yeah, i agree it can be a house with Joey inside and Roy can hear his voice instead of Pamela's? Wow, this is interesting.

I like the idea of Roy having hid his ambulance somewhere and starting from there. 

• Like 1

Roy did not run in part 5. I'm severely disappointed that you broke the lore. Fix it. I'll still play as Roy but you broke the damn lore. Replace "Can Run" with something like "Weapon Strength," since he killed most people in one hit.

Roy did not throw anything in part 5, +Throwing knives makes no sense. Should be replaced with something like maybe +Rage for earlier rage activation.

Also, Roy did NOT wear BLUE coveralls! He wore SPRUCE GREEN, i.e. dark forest green coveralls! Proof right here!!

XH8sVV5.png

29 minutes ago, malloymk said:

Roy probably ran off screen since he is an average living human being.

You can say that for Jason as well. "Oh well, every time the camera cuts away, Jason is sprinting like Usain Bolt to get ahead of his victims."

• Like 1

no its actually a blue boiler suit the colors just a bit different and gets a greenish hue in some lighting and in some scenes.

f13-part5-jason.png

friday5.jpg

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

I hope Joey takes the place of the mother when Roy is chosen. I think it would be hysterical: “Get em, dad! Kill them all!”

I also really hope that stalk is immediately available at the beginning of the game, not the last ability to appear as it usually is. 

Probably no voice in his head

1 hour ago, Alkavian said:

Run? Part 5 was the "Jason" who set the walking standard. He never ran. Oh, well...an odd choice but it is what it is. Thanks for the info!

He also was the one who, ironically, made the Machete popular.

Two of Jason's main cleche's are actually from this movie.

10 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Roy did not run in part 5. I'm severely disappointed that you broke the lore. Fix it. I'll still play as Roy but you broke the damn lore. Replace "Can Run" with something like "Weapon Strength," since he killed most people in one hit.

Roy did not throw anything in part 5, +Throwing knives makes no sense. Should be replaced with something like maybe +Rage for earlier rage activation.

Also, Roy did NOT wear BLUE coveralls! He wore SPRUCE GREEN, i.e. dark forest green coveralls! Proof right here!!

You can say that for Jason as well. "Oh well, every time the camera cuts away, Jason is sprinting like Usain Bolt to get ahead of his victims."

Eat a snickers.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

XH8sVV5.png

I mean Jason in part 2 did not throw anything as well as part 4 besides an axe threw the door,  but there was no throwing knives in those movies. 

And yes, Jason in part 2, 3, and 4 would have to be running everywhere in the movies because this was before he became basically supernatural. 

Roy is a mere human,  nothing more, nothing less.  Why would he have to be restrict to walking. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

XH8sVV5.png

You are more than welcome to not run when you play as him, just don't click the left analog stick ;) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gummybish said:

I mean Jason in part 2 did not throw anything as well as Jason in Part 3 and part 4 besides an axe threw the door,  but there was no throwing knives in those movies

WRONG! Jason throwed a knife to Chris after she stabed him with the same knife in the knee.

51 minutes ago, Daneasaur said:

Judging by his build...

It might be Tommy... Would be very interesting. I wonder if shacks have a different item in them and if Part 5 has a different Narrator...

What? You think Roy will look like Tommy...? Wtf?

2 minutes ago, Santi_Lee said:

WRONG! Jason throwed a knife to Chris after she stabed him with the same knife in the knee.

Oh shit I forgot that. Edited my post lol

• Like 1