wes

Jason V (Roy) - Stats

I can't contain the hype right now, BUT i want to say 2 things:

1. How is he gonna break down doors, slamming the shears into the door?

2. I suppose he has bloody skins right? I saw the change skin option in the image so i suppose i'm correct.

Omg the hype....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shaild said:

2. I suppose he has bloody skins right? I saw the change skin option in the image so i suppose i'm correct.

Oh...well spotted. Seems a reasonable guess.

Oh hey, here's another one. Unmasked. It's gonna have to be a reasonable facial version of Dick Wieand, right? No monster face for this model.

I get that him being able to run isn't 100% accurate to the film, but it doesn't really bother me that much. It seems like they may be going for an even amount of Jason's that can run as opposed to those that can't, with Uber coming down the line. My biggest thing will be to see what he looks like with the mask off. 

I haven't seen part 5 for like 20 years so I don't recall anything about Roy,  but he's human, he should run. 

1 minute ago, tyweezyyy said:

What level do you have to be to have Roy unlocked? 

So now we have Roy, who plays exactly as Jason despite not being Jason. What's the excuse to not have Pamela now? 

8 minutes ago, DamonD7 said:

Now I'm thinking they should call him "Jason" on the screen, heh.

For a long time there were only 2 Jasons that could run, alongside 5 that couldn't. Jason IV brought that up to 3-5, and it's a damn good bet that Jason X will be a plodder too so 3-6.

Push comes to shove, I think maybe that's why they allowed Roy to run. Multiple options for those that want to be able to chase quicker and those that want the undead stomp.

The runners vs walkers type for Jason is why I assumed he was running as well. I think your numbers mean to say 4 - 5 though once Uber is incorporated

About the running... the movie never really has need for him to run.  Almost all his kills in Part 5 involve Jason having snuck up on his victims.  Being a human, it's also just common sense that hes running around.

Going through all the kills in the movie, Jason never actually stalks anyone or chases till the very end which is very confined space.

Well, I mean, as in it's 3-6 including Uber Jason but before you add on Roy. My maths are correct there, I think? So if Roy doesn't run that would've made it 3-7, but if he does (and he does) it'll end up a more balanced 4 runners - 6 walkers.

I don't think roy should have the ability to morph or telaport at all. Senses I guess would be OK but how is that fair to the counslers if he has the same abilities as jason?

1 minute ago, diarmait01 said:

I don't think roy should have the ability to morph or telaport at all. Senses I guess would be OK but how is that fair to the counslers if he has the same abilities as jason?

He did morph in the movies, @bewareofbears has a thread with evidence proving Roy morphed.

He doesn't have Morph, Shift or Traps as Weaknesses.

He's already a high end killer even with the Stun/Defense weaknesses and since grip strength presumably won't ever be changed. Roy should be a pretty solid addition with those stats.

I also love the weapon choice...not another FUCKING AXE.

THANK GOD.

23 minutes ago, Shaild said:

I suppose he has bloody skins right? I saw the change skin option in the image so i suppose i'm correct.

Jason Part 5 does have the unlockable bloody skins available

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Will we have the best Kill of movie saga?

5.jpg

• Like 2

I'm so excited! All of us who wanted Roy to be in but were told "He's a fake Jason!1! It wouldn't make sense1!!" are feeling vindication in the air this evening. 

I can see why some are questioning why he can run, when he never did in Part 5, but he is human after all and we need another running Jason before Uber . Now with stun weakness, low defense, and grip weakness, but high stalk and throwing knives this probably indicates that Roy should be played as a sneaky predator of sorts. It would be best to kill most players before they can form gangs around the car.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TizianosBoy said:

Como o modo Paranoia entrará em jogo?

One of Counselours will be killer, i think he will be have Roy costume

2 minutes ago, i-cold said:

One of Counselours will be killer, i think he will be have Roy costume

So one of the counsellors in a multiplayer match will be Roy/Jason then, will there be two Jasons in this mode or just one? i.e. The original one and the fake one?

1 minute ago, TizianosBoy said:

So one of the counsellors in a multiplayer match will be Roy/Jason then, will there be two Jasons in this mode or just one? i.e. The original one and the fake one?

Dude, Part 5 Jason is his own Jason. Whatever Paranoia is, it's likely not going be to directly tied to just Part V.

The devs mentioned they'll talk about Paranoia in the upcoming days, but for now just assume Part V can be freely chosen like any other Jason.

@wes That's great! I've wanted Roy to be in this game since it came out, I can't wait to dawn that blue hockey mask and kill some :chadwut:.

And better yet I won't have to grind to get to unlock him know, thanks for making him avalible to all players(seeing as though I'm only a level 95).

Also looking forward to the balance patch for Jason, it's good to know that Jason is getting some long overdue love from you guy's.:P