Jump to content
Qcici

Which character(s) would you like to see make it into the game as a counselor?

Which character(s) would you like to see make it into the game as a counselor?  

46 members have voted

  1. 1. Which character(s) would you like to see make it into the game as a counselor?

    • Julius (Part 8)
      9
    • Mark (Part 2)
      8
    • Jimmy (Part 4)
      11
    • Eva (Part 8)
      8
    • Trish (Part 4)
      18
    • Kate (Part 4)
      6
    • Edward (Part 5)
      3
    • Alice (Part 1)
      21


Recommended Posts

Ashley Williams, or crazy Ralph. If you don't know who Ash is, we're not friends. All kidding aside Bruce Campbell would probably do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Santi_Lee said:

I'm not sure, but Kenny looks kinda like a latino, right? Or am i wrong? Also, Tiffany looks like one, too.

He looks just like Rob in part 4 to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Dr. Doodlydoot said:

Uh hello? you're forgetting Reggie Winter and Pam Roberts.

image.jpeg.399ffe702859ae59dea78eb9d60785ec.jpeg

Yes they are forgettable ;) . Especially Pam the nobody. We may as well have Lana added to the fodder lol

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

M

     E 

         L

               I

                    S

                         S     

                              A

Enough said!

I think she'd win the poll and that's why she's missing.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

None of the people in the poll

 

This community wants Melissa & Reggie

 

Those characters in the poll won't add anything to the game

34qsric.gif

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/28/2018 at 6:51 PM, Dr. Doodlydoot said:

Uh hello? you're forgetting Reggie Winter and Pam Roberts.

image.jpeg.399ffe702859ae59dea78eb9d60785ec.jpeg

 

Reggie shall not be forgotten

34qsric.gif

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Culp said:

Yes they are forgettable ;) . Especially Pam the nobody. We may as well have Lana added to the fodder lol

lol you think Edward & Kate are "remembered"?

34qsric.gif

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still pick Melissa. 

She's an icon. 

She's bitchy as hell

And she's blonde.... 

Enough said. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Sinisterslither said:

Bree from the 2009 reboot. For some reasons.

julianna-julianna-guill-9380758-600-375.jpg

Agree Bree or Adrienne from Jason X

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gummybish said:

I still pick Melissa. 

She's an icon. 

She's bitchy as hell

And she's blonde.... 

Enough said. 

I agree, Melissa is one of the iconic "mean girls" in Horror Movie history.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, RoyBurns said:

None of the people in the poll

 

This community wants Melissa & Reggie

 

Those characters in the poll won't add anything to the game

34qsric.gif

Discrediting other counselors for Reggie? Pretends to be shocked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/28/2018 at 3:46 PM, Santi_Lee said:

I'm not sure, but Kenny looks kinda like a latino, right? Or am i wrong? Also, Tiffany looks like one, too.

Double post oops

Kenny looks Latino, but the actual guy based off him isn’t. Tiffany could be one, would make me love her even more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/30/2018 at 2:08 AM, TiffanyIsBae said:

Discrediting other counselors for Reggie? Pretends to be shocked

But you have no problem with me discrediting other counselors for Melissa

Pretends to be shocked

34qsric.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RoyBurns said:

But you have no problem with me discrediting other counselors for Melissa

Pretends to be shocked

34qsric.gif

Like who? Reggie? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn... I really want Ginny.

Come on, she machete'd him, kicked him in the balls... oh and took the sweater... nbd.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm....i guess i would want....

1. Alice- Part 1

2. Ginny- Part 2

3. Chris- Part 3

4. Trish- Part 4

5. Pam- Part 5

6. Megan- Part 6

7. Tina- Part 7 (Don't really want the psychic powers,just the character model)

8. Rennie- Part 8

9. Jessica and Steven- JGTH

10. Rowan and Kay-Em JX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×