ShYgUy

Where are all my AJ mains at?

I Love AJ. I don't see many threads about her as being main. I used to play Jenny all the time, but as I got better I tend to play AJ more because of her stats. She' good both solo, and as a group with good repair as well.

Who all mains AJ and why? I want to read what others say about her. 

Used to main her for a long time, she was great for learning the game. I play roulette now, always randomizing it. I still tend to do well with her most of the time.

Former A.J main here. I started playing her way,way back when I first started the game. I really liked playing her because of her high stealth and it was actually useful back then? 

I still play as A.J she is my main I switch up from time to time but I always go back to her mostly because of her stats   

1 hour ago, Daminus said:

Former A.J main here. I started playing her way,way back when I first started the game. I really liked playing her because of her high stealth and it was actually useful back then? 

Have you seen the light?  Do you now swear fealty to Our Lord and Savior Lachappa as well?

3 hours ago, ShYgUy said:

I Love AJ. I don't see many threads about her as being main. I used to play Jenny all the time, but as I got better I tend to play AJ more because of her stats. She' good both solo, and as a group with good repair as well.

I've gone back to AJ, she's very good to nip around the maps and get objectives done, simple as really. 

AJ is bae, all day.

If I have a good Jason who is wiping out counselors left and right, Im usually the last to survive. I still think her stealth attribute and fair repair ability makes her a great one man show. 

• Like 1

I know AJ's stamina is dogshit, but I don't care. I have a thing for 80's goth/rocker chicks, and AJ is adorable...I always play as her.

• Like 1

I mainly play her for her clothing (her stats are good too lol). Her kitty shirt combined with her black fishnets and purple shoes = Bae ?

• Like 1

I play random mostly, I'm ecstatic when I get AJ. She's not meta, but she's goth! And for having a 1 luck, I normally do pretty well with her.

16 hours ago, ShYgUy said:

At launch I did not escape until I unlocked AJ. I tried Vanessa but I got owned too much because I wasn't the pro I am now and Jason seemed to instantly know where I was. I tried Kenny and he didn't have any weaknesses but he sure didn't have any strengths. Good perks make Kenny great and I didn't have any good ones to start with. I tried Jenny a few times but I didn't understand play style until later.  So at level four when I unlocked AJ she became my main when I finally escaped for the first time. It was a quick boat escape. From there I learned how to play the game with AJ. 

Eventually as people often do when they have plenty of choices I decided to branch out and try the other councilors. I still play as AJ from time to time but I find playing a variety of characters to be more fun and keeps me from centering my play around one particular character. I play as Jenny more then anyone now. But I enjoy playing as Adam, Fox, Shelly and Tiffany too. But it wouldn't have been possible if I hadn't learned the game as AJ. 

Currently AJ isn't the meta with the grab nerf making Tiffany, Chad, Vanessa, Brandon, Fox and Adam more viable. Considering combat became the new meta after the grab nerf a character who had low luck, speed and stamina like AJ stopped being as effective. But when Jason was grabbing counselors out of existence at launch you really needed that high stealth rating. 

Overall any character in the game is viable with the right play and perks. Some characters are more viable then others but with a Jason buff on the horizon who knows? Perhaps the stealthy repair characters will make a comeback. 

11 hours ago, Elias Voorhees said:

Slaughtered by Jason... easily too if we're being honest. :P

Turns out that while junk in the trunk is good for a lot of fun things, escaping Jason ain't one of em...

AJ main here, since day 1. Her speed/stamina doesn't bother me anymore. Her clothes are nice and she can repair and be a ninja. Works good for me.