Sign in to follow this  
Havince

thank the gods for this forum (PHD Achievment)

i was stuck at 96% so needed 2 kills, i was sure it was the cemetary fence klll and the fence at the barn, however after doing the barn kill it didnt change, i then did the cemetary one and it went to 98%, this was in offline mode. after the game ended it then went back to 96%

it was only after finding a list of all kills i punted on the hiding spot in the barn and luckly the achievment popped, i could have spent hours re-doing every jason kill. tho why that closet is a seperate kill to and wardrobe in a shack i dont know

The "barn fence kill" can be performed on Packanack on the stilted cabin just outside the main lodge too. Same kill. Pretty sure that's how I got the achievement.

3 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

The "barn fence kill" can be performed on Packanack on the stilted cabin just outside the main lodge too. Same kill. Pretty sure that's how I got the achievement.

well i never did it and full expected it to increase the % perhaps its a newer kill and doesnt go towards the achievment. just glad i got it in the end

I really don't like how I can't even keep a vague track of how much kills I'm missing 'till completion on the PS4. I've followed a list guide and performed all the kills and I've still haven't gotten it yet. Had to do the barn closets and cemetery fence kills multiple times to be sure

Mine is just completely broken. It will be at 30% complete I will play a game maybe do a new kill and it goes down to 23%. Then it will go back up a little and then back down. I don't think it has ever passed 30% even though I know I have done atleast half of the kills. This is on Xbox. 

8 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

Mine is just completely broken. It will be at 30% complete I will play a game maybe do a new kill and it goes down to 23%. Then it will go back up a little and then back down. I don't think it has ever passed 30% even though I know I have done atleast half of the kills. This is on Xbox. 

That's in offline mode right? It seems to reset when you play another match.

@Havince did you get it to pop during an offline match? I'm stuck at 98% and when I went to the cemetery to do the headstone kill it wouldn't let me do it. I figured that was to prevent you from getting the achievement offline.

2 minutes ago, Truth said:

That's in offline mode right? It seems to reset when you play another match.

@Havince did you get it to pop during an offline match? I'm stuck at 98% and when I went to the cemetery to do the headstone kill it wouldn't let me do it. I figured that was to prevent you from getting the achievement offline.

Both offline and online mode just won't gain any ground. 

3 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

Both offline and online mode just won't gain any ground. 

That's weird... Have you (not that it would really help) reported it?

1 minute ago, Truth said:

That's weird... Have you (not that it would really help) reported it?

Reported it. No. I think I posted about it a while back but not really a big issue for me. I do think it's an issue with the offline bots resetting the progress but it's definitely a strange one. Perhaps if I stopped playing bots altogether it might progress but I would have to redo all the kills because with backwards progression I can no longer say what kills I'm missing. 

Achievement bugs are very low priority for me. Would rather have an enjoyable game without game breaking bugs.