Sign in to follow this  
Kalist

Screen flicker without Jason shifting or morphing?

With the latest two patches I've noticed that this has started to happen. It really puts you off and has killed me several times. Is this a latencty/lag/ping issue or what? The screen will randomly flicker while Jason is casually walking behind you...

If Jason activates Stalk and you are in his music radius, you'll see static too if he isn't in your character or camera POV line if sight.

What I love is when the static itself glitches and doesn't stop. That'll get you killed. 

I have seen cases where the static hits twice the amount of time totally making you have no idea where you are going

10 hours ago, DasMurich said:

What I love is when the static itself glitches and doesn't stop. That'll get you killed. 

That happens to me a lot when I escape to the cops as he initiates his shift. Them I'm stuck spectating static until the end of the match...

I've had a few instances where this has happened, but its never glitched perpetually. Like the posts above, I believe it is the Stalk ability or it could just be a proximity thing. Once he enters a certain radius around you, it triggers regardless of whether he used an ability or not.